Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 25-07-2018, 10:13 PM
Experiencer
Seeing Trouble Brewing

I just wanted to share this that happened awhile ago.

We had lovely neighbours living across the street from us. We would exchange pleasantries with them when we would see them outside. They seemed like a couple truly in love.

One early Saturday morning; while glancing out our front window i see a dark cloud in front of their house! First thought was fire so i immediately went outside to try to see better. Not fire thank goodness!

This cloud was not only in front of their house but partially on the street. Some cars starting driving thru it!
It was then i figured out that i was the only one that saw this huge obvious cloud and realized that it was "Trouble Brewing" (maybe you've heard the term?)

I wanted so badly to think of an excuse to go over there to try to help but am generally kind of shy and didn't know what to do or say.

Anyway, the police cars came a few hours after. (The husband called them because it was way out of hand) They where having an all out fight inside the house and she and her daughter ended up leaving. Thee couple separated and divorced. The husband and wife talked to us separately later and explained what happened. I guess they thought they owed us an explanation (No)

Very sad.

Love Shine