Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 22-03-2014, 01:20 PM
Experiencer

Spiritual Energy

I hear many names and terms of a spiritual energy. Is it all the same thing, just called by different names? Or, is there a submenu, a sub category of different spiritual energies?

Chi
Cosmic
Ether
Etheric

and others.

Are these all the same thing?
Old 22-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Master

I divide energy in gold/divine energy, white/universal energy, purple/spiritworld energy, and recognize that there are other types of spiritual energy as well. And some energy that has come to you, leaves you in new types like green or pink energy for specific purposes. We have the whole 'Energy' area of this forum where you can read more.
Old 22-03-2014, 04:56 PM
Master

Hi rodan,
As the ethereal nature of energy may be `all pervading`. What it `becomes` within a manifest energy condition, may be `cosmic` in universal terms, chi/prana/vital energy in living body terms. Maybe considering the various terms, to be references to different layers of the same energy. As Spirit reference may reflect the `core` of it, all others may be the evolution of what it may evolve into, while remaining interconnected to that core.
Old 23-03-2014, 02:45 AM
Master
There are a few basic 'types' of energy. In the physical realm, there are the four basic forces as described by physics (electromagnetic, strong, weak, gravity). In the metaphysical realm there is (metaphysical) energy and spirit.

Each force/energy has many flavors. For those with an engineering background these flavors are akin to frequency and/or modulation. The simplest to understand in the electromagnetic force. Obviously this includes visible light in many 'colors' but also includes radio waves, microwaves, infrared, ultraviolet, and many others. Your experience of an X-ray is very different than your experience of a red light which is very different than your experience of a radio wave (no experience for most). Similarly, chi is the lifeforce flavor of metaphysical energy.

One of the sources of confusion in this areas, is that your energy sensors are not all that accurate. For instance, infrared (particular frequency of electromagnetic energy) feels the same on your skin as heat from rapidly vibrating molecules (say hot water) yet they are not the same thing. Similarly spirit and metaphysical energy can feel very similar (or very different).

Another source of confusion is that different types of energy generally don't interact with each other. As such they can easily occur together. A common example is in hands on healing, often there is a physical warmth from 'hot' hands (from extra blood flow) AND warmth from from chi (or universal) energy flowing in.

As to the ones mentioned:
Chi - life flavor of metaphysical energy
Cosmic - depending on your view either a very energetic form of metaphysical energy or spirit
Ether - a mixture of metaphysical energy flavors.
Etheric -pretty much another name for metaphysical energy
Old 23-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Experiencer

I don't know how I missed the sub menu " Energy Work ". I would have posted this thread in there. I scanned the whole main menu for the subject. Oh well.

Will read some of the posts under that heading.

Even though we physically experience some energies, ( electrical, magnetic, physical light, sound, gravity ) we cannot see them with our eyes. Yet, we know they are there.

Likewise, if we open up to those spiritual energies, we can experience those, too.
Old 30-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Experiencer

The pyramids of Egypt, are built mostly of limestone and some of the interior in red granite.
The surface of the pyramids were then covered in limestone, and, it is said, with the sun shining off of them, it they would appear as though they were covered in gold, a very bright appearance.

Limestone is diamagnetic

Red ( rose ) granite is paramagnetic

Could it be that these pyramids were built to absorb the cosmic energy? If not cosmic, what type of energy then?

Did the builders of the pyramids know the properties of limestone and granite?
Old 30-06-2014, 05:11 PM
Deactivated Account

To me it's all the same.. just different flavours of the same icecream
Old 22-11-2014, 06:34 AM
brett

Love in many colors.