Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 02-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Ascender
A letter from a fragment of Universe to another

‘‘Living should be a continuous adventure on a road we build each day with the spectrum of our experiences. I thus think that sometimes we should stop, be it just for a moment, and ask our-self if we’re living or merely existing. If the answer is the latter, then we should ask our-self another question : When and Why did we stop living with the heart of our soul and stars in our eyes ?

What would make you feel alive right now ?
Here I talk about that very raw aliveness feeling, the one where you feel part of the universe and exactly in the place you should be. I do not speak of this imitation of aliveness ,very popular in our time, that consist to fill the void that we feel in our soul with things. This way of living does makes us feel alive for a moment maybe,but it quickly passes away and we are left with the exact same missing feeling we had at first.

So, what would make you really feel alive Right Now ?
I never felt more alive that in front of the spectacular view of the stars on a cloudless night, or while listening to the song of the earth brought to me in the winds. I never felt more alive than on a day with friends ,where in the middle of the laughs a glimpse of infinity is offered to us.

‘Go my child, go and live,’
Give space for your soul to shine.
Follow your heart, and never you’ll be lost.
See the blessings of the days that rise and of the nights that stands firmly, of the flowers that guide your paths and of the rain that wash your struggles away.
Open your mind to the ever-present magic of the whole universe.
Do not be afraid of the path that unfold in front of you; for if you stay in your heart the whole universe will unroll in such a way that you’ll always have what you need.
Do not loose faith when times are hard as you’ll get out of theses moments stronger than ever.’

You may see that the world is out of alignment at the moment, full of hatred and despair, full of anger and separation. Do not let it reach you and close your heart. Do not curse or judge it, for then you would close your heart and risk to fall into the exact same hole you were judging. You can’t fight hatred with hatred or fear with fear, only love can overcome them. When you find yourself in a place of darkness, of fear or of hatred, let your heart shine a light. You may feel vulnerable that way. An open heart that have put down it’s shields and walls, ,a simple and unapologetically true heart is vulnerable indeed as it hold none of the artifice we use to ‘protect’ it from outside. By being true you indeed run the risk of standing apart from the crowd and, yes that way you run the risk of being judged. But ironically with this vulnerability goes an amazing power. By willingly putting yourself out there naked in the truth of your heart you shine a light brighter than any you ever imagined. And this light touches others. And often they are then changed, forever.
By being yourself and true to your heart you are Alive, and you begin to Shine, because you are your true self.
Give yourself the opportunity to shine and bring your gift to the world. ‘Yourself’ is always the best thing you’ll be able to be.

When you feel lonely, know that you are not. You may not be aware of them, but others like you are around.
When you feel that no one appreciate what you’re doing, when you feel that you are trying your best but that no-one remark it, look at the moon: we don’t often thanks this shinning lady but she continues to light our darkest nights, knowing that she is not useless even if she is never told that she isn’t or thanked for what she does.
We often think that our actions have no effect but the thing is that every action always has effects. We should then live in such a way that our actions always have the best results they can.

I wish I could show you how to listen to the whispering winds, to the glorious moon and to the magnificent trees, to the birds that flies high in the sky ,and the fish that swim deep into the sea, to all the others inhabitant of the earth, and to the earth itself, for they hold the secret of immemorial time, forgotten by the majority of us.
They continue to stand there, days after days, willing to share with us their secrets and their lessons, willing to let us peak into the mysteries of time and earth, no matter how much time we departed from them. Forever willing to work with us for a better future. Forever holding us as their brothers and sisters even if we forgot about it ourselves.

In the silence ,you’ll hear their voices and as the children ,who are so used to do it, you’ll understand that the magic is around us and that it never left us, that we just need to be willing to see and hear it to be able to.

It’s time to once again learn to dance to the unheard music of the world and to forge your path.’’

I don't often share my writtings but I thought that one was maybe worth sharing so if it can even just put a smile on someone's face it'd be worth it :) -Vic'

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 02-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Ascender
*In fact I forgot to precise in the first message that the words just flew out of my pen from time to time,just like writting from the soul so a big part of it might have been channeled :) but as it wasn't like very formal channeling from someone in particular I didn't put it in the channeling section *

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 02-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Master
Yes very inspirational and well worth sharing.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-09-2013, 10:50 AM
Master
nice one Vicky
Old 08-09-2013, 11:01 AM
Master

Really resonated with me....very insightful and loving. Thank you.