Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 29-03-2013, 07:00 PM
Kwayde

Scalar Wave/Energy Generators?

I've been practicing Qigong for several years now and still have yet to feel Qi and I am always looking for ways to enhance my practice. I think one of my roadblocks may be the fact that I do my Qigong exercises in my room where I think there may be a great deal of electromagnetic pollution (EMF) from my tv, computer, cell phone, etc.

One of these scalar wave energy products offered by QuWave offers devices that you can plug into your pc, wall outlet, or car, thereby turning it into something beneficial that emits scalar waves and Schumann Resonance & Sofeggio frequencies.

Has anyone ever used these, and if so, what was your experience with your energy work?

Thank you in advance for your responses & be well!
Old 02-04-2013, 04:37 AM
Knower

if your appliances are off they are not generating emf. the chips are passive without power. there are crystals but they are generally tiny. your tv may need to be unplugged entirely.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:48 PM
Kwayde

Thanks for the tip, TJ!
Old 05-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Knower

a little bit on Chi

Sometimes Chi is sponsored in part by an agreement with a master teacher. This is often registered as a feeling of belonging to a higher order. It takes dedication and discipline as well as community and years of practice to get to the deeper layers of awareness. Concerning the wave emitter devices note that the origins of Chi began in a world free from such devices. These devices are not necessary for generating Chi.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:43 AM
Kwayde

Good point about the devices, TJ. I suppose I am always looking for something external to aid me in my practice, when I probably don't need them at all. Is it uncommon for one to attain these deeper layers of awareness by themselves, without a master? I don't know of any Qigong masters nor do I think I am ready to be mentored by one. As far as community goes, I tend to do most things and activities by myself these days.
Old 28-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Master

You could buy an e.m.f. meter to see what your stuff is putting out . You could do your practice away from power lines , cell towers ect. You could set up a faraday cage .
Old 02-09-2013, 11:57 AM
Master
i agree its not good to rely on scalar wave generators. the body needs a certain amount of pressure to fight against, modern living has softened us. they do have a purpose though i believe. this sounds like a good instance to try them. as per emfs, you need to unplug all devices; i've seem emf meters used on switched off appliances and many still emit emfs. you take apart most electrical devices and you'll see lights still on even tho it switched off. thats not to say they're using alot of power but then with emfs its not only the intensity but also the frequencies as these conflict with our own bio-magnetic frequencies and can entrain our resonance to theirs. a plug in device is a way to get to all circuitry; i know a cheap way to build a whole house emf filter. also you can make orgone generators and pendants from watching youtube vids; fun and interesting.

heres a few link i've copied from another post i did on here...

memon emf device

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_k7_xYSC6g

bbc investigate q link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0evIW1Cxngs

electrodot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRKsVzktE7o

study done on rats (yes i know, not good, but all the same) shows the anti radiation affects of "pulsor" emf device. last paragraph...

http://www.energyintegrity.com/pulso...rats_study.pdf

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 02-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Guide

I came across a device on YouTube, not too long ago, which measured the charge of ions near any object as a number on an LCD display. It was used to illustrate the highly consentrated charge of negative ions emitted by orgonite devices, in comparison to ofher objects in the house, that were mostly neutral. If you acquire such a measurement device, you should be able to get steadfast proof about what emits what.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Master

Most electronics have power supplies that are on all the time. Not only do they give off e.m.f. s there wasting power . Some people are more senstive to e.m.f. s than others . A few people that feel a ghost is watching them are really being effected by some un shielded house wiring . ( a 120v. 60 Hz ghost )