Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-02-2013, 11:01 PM
Super Moderator
Yes I will become the cake with your cat lady... PURRRfect.

I got confirmation storm is happy and knows how much I loved him. The other night I stood up and felt something under my foot. I brushed this thought aside because the baby was crying I walked over to grab her...

I sit back down thinking there is this thing on the bottom of my foot. I reached for it and it was a piece of cat food I was like huh. I looked at it it was shaped like a heart. I was awe storm....
I was surprised i never crushed it when I stood up and walked over to grab the baby.

Later that night I was just drifting off and I swore I heard him.***

I can't tell you how happy I am he is ok. I know that when I couldn't be there by his side when he was dying that is what hurt me the most. Then I realized no we were conversing till he took his last breath. Him talking in Siamese and me in English. I know he was comforting me. He was good like that.I loved all our conversation. I love him!!!!
Old 10-02-2013, 05:17 AM
Raven Poet

Aw, nice sign! I love it! Way to go Storm - such a close connection you both shared.
Old 10-02-2013, 12:59 PM
Ascender
Yes, I absolutely believe we have pet soulmates! I'm convinced that at least two of my pets throughout the years were/are my soulmates. One was a cat, who died 3 years ago due to kidney failure, only 7 years old. It felt as if my world lost color, if anyone can understand that? I couldn't even say his name for the next six months without breaking down in tears. *cuckoo* His brother is still here, with me, live & kicking. :)

Then there is one of my two dogs at present, I've said many times that she simply can't be allowed to die, because I won't be able to handle it. Imagine how horrible it was to find out she has a heart disease, and an enlarged heart, and the vet told me back then she'd probably not live another 6 months. This is almost 4 years ago now, and touch wood, she's still alive and doing all right!

My daughter says this dog looks like me (she's a longhair "blonde" chihuahua - same color as my long hair, haha) - and here's a fun fact; her birthday is 11.11. I actually got her on her 1st birthday, in 2005 - and the cross sum of 11/11 2005 is...11! This was long before I knew anything about twinflames or the spiritual meaning of 11's.

I've often wondered if any of my old pets possibly could have come back as my new pets, but I've never had any real reasons to suspect so. But I'm open to the idea!

the future's so bright

Old 10-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Master

A lovely idea for a thread!

Animals have souls, as we do and are animated by the same spirit of God, as we are. All life is one.

The animals are on their own evolutionary path. Loving association with humans acquires them individualisation, which they retain after their earthly demise ('death').
So when your 'time' finally comes and you arrive in the world of spirit expect to see familiar four-legged friends galloping towards you!

I firmly believe that friendship/love between a human and an animal, be it a 'pet' or a wild animal, adds something beyond price to that person's soul and persona and makes for better people. (It hugely helps the advancement of the animal too.)

There is nothing so pure as an animal's love. And if you have been loved by an animal, you have been blessed...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 10-02-2013, 05:52 PM
Super Moderator
awe nice stories guys bringing tears to my eyes. I love my storm kitty . I miss him so much. Its only going to be two weeks tuesday.I wondering how long it would take him to reincarnate. I know wishful thinking that he will come back to me.