Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-11-2018, 01:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Christ Consc....same to me as Krishna or Cosmic Consciousness.
Super Consciousness, also!

Quote:
Reading some amazing things online...I came across Quantum Consciousness.
Ha! Excellent.

Miss Hepburn,

....so cool to experience this metaphor of you responding to your earlier post about Quantum Consciousness.

....depicting how the eternal interplay of Infinite Essence with Itself as what Creation actually is

....seen through the eyes of another part of the Infinite Essence (i.e. (get it)? ME) telling US about it!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 18-11-2018, 11:34 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Hi Greenslade,

Thanks for sharing the Kosh youtube segment. While thinking about what I viewed, I was struck by the similarities in the dependence on technology by the human participants in Sci Fi series you mentioned, Star Trek and Babylon 5, not to mention Star Wars, Stargate Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica, and so many others.

I understand that our present level of Spiritual understanding still requires the use of "technological tools" to depict "future progress" to the present-day audiences who remain so dependent upon it, even while they watch.

It occurred to me that one of the reasons why "aliens" haven't yet landed among us "en mass" is because we would be simply overwhelmed to realize that "They have always been here" (to paraphrase Kosh's phrase in your earlier post).
Hey there Guthrio

You're very welcome. For me, that Kosh segment is a reminder that beauty can be found on the most unusual places, if we'd care to find it and experience it.

There's something that has never come up that I am aware of. While we revere the ancients - Jesus, Buddha, Krishna et all..... where did their Spirituality come from? I know there are modern-day gurus but they seem to present the information in a more up-to-date context and much of it is a variation on what's come before. Where did Spirituality come from, who first thought up the original source material? Are we so Spiritual that we cant originate our own, or is there nothing left to originate?

Modern Spirituality is an entropic system and nobody has noticed yet.

Every religion was right for that people at that time, and if you look at modern Spirituality that remains true to this day - Spirituality and society and the individual are far more intricately woven than most would choose to believe. In both the print and the web content industry there's the term "target audience," which is basically the profile of the people the material is aimed at. If you read Spiritual books and watch Spiritual YouTubes you're one of the target audience and that is not driven by Spirituality, it's driven by understanding personality types. Exactly that happens with science fiction.

If you were an alien would you come down here? I certainly wouldn't. If you landed in America what would Russia do? And vice versa?

Both Babylon 5 and the Alien franchise explored the same theme of aliens creating humans, probably as an offshoot from the Sumerian Enuma Elish and the Mayan Popul Vuh - and interestingly the Alternative Genesis. If you look at human DNA the strand that's responsible for the frontal cortex of our brains look as though it's been 'bolted on', and Rh-negative blood in conspiracy theory is Annunaki blood. Aliens are deeply embedded into the human collective subconsciousness, but then we're all alien to this planet and dimension anyway. We're too busy creating a narrative that's so far out of alignment that we're moving further and further away from ourselves.

Quote:
....just on a "different" channel, so to speak, of the true simultaneity that is Infinite Consciousness, that some scientists are calling "Quantum Consciousness" and some religious texts have called "Many Mansions in our Father's House".

To properly greet those ever-present neighbors who are nowhere (now-here) to be found, I'll paraphrase the words of Desi Arnaz, from that excellent "Sci Fi" TV show from the 50's, "I Love Lucy" , ...."Lucy, we've got some catchin' up to do"!

Compared to the infinite Spiritual Knowledge with which we have all been endowed, but have yet to learn how to properly utilize, I guess we'll have to continue relying on our own limited, earth-bound "alien" technology we've myopically put in its place, until we realize that:

We have always been Who we truly are, awaiting our own remembrance, on Earth, that I AM THAT I AM, as in Heaven.
Guthrio
We still don't really know the true nature of consciousness. Multi-disciplinary teams have studied it but have come up very short of answers, and some of them have stated that they're not even sure of what the questions are. The only three things that's know for sure is that we have it, it's epiphenomenal and matter is emergent of consciousness, not the other way round. That means Spirituality has it completely backwards, because according to Spirituality consciousness is emergent of matter. Do the Spiritual stuff, read the books, do the YouTubes and you'll become conscious. Even Spirituality will tell you that Spirituality has it backwards, so what are you left with?

Similarly with quantum theory, science is still not sure what that's all about. So if suddenly quantum consciousness - made up of two things we really know very little about - do we really know where we're going? Do we even have a direction? Of course you did know that nothing exists outside of Spirituality, right? Ore so some people choose to believe.

Just one, single mansion of any importance in my Father's House. And yes, even today's Spirituality has some catching up to do, Desi. We don't have the right to be as technologically advanced as the aliens because we still have vestiges of the hominids both neurologically and subconsciously.

Quote:
Hopefully, humanity will someday realize that we've never needed the substitution of "technological advances" or "artificial intelligence" to live our lives or to greet our omnipresent neighbors because like them, "We are the technology" itself. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...67&postcount=8

"Howdy, neighbors! Long time no see...

Where you been keepin' yourselves? "
We are the Ones we have been waiting for. I have read the post and I'm very familiar with the gist of what you're saying here, because I would go down exactly this road. Haramein said that "Spirituality is the science we don't yet understand" and time and time again even the ancient religions are saying the same thing - that we are the technology. I would happily have a rather nice single malt whiskey to salute all you have said in that post.
"Here's tae us.
Wha's like us?
Damned few and they're aw deid."

While we're waiting for the aliens, both we and the aliens are waiting for us. Does it get any crazier?
Old 18-11-2018, 05:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Hey there Guthrio

You're very welcome. For me, that Kosh segment is a reminder that beauty can be found on the most unusual places, if we'd care to find it and experience it.

There's something that has never come up that I am aware of. While we revere the ancients - Jesus, Buddha, Krishna et all..... where did their Spirituality come from? I know there are modern-day gurus but they seem to present the information in a more up-to-date context and much of it is a variation on what's come before. Where did Spirituality come from, who first thought up the original source material? Are we so Spiritual that we cant originate our own, or is there nothing left to originate?

Modern Spirituality is an entropic system and nobody has noticed yet.

Every religion was right for that people at that time, and if you look at modern Spirituality that remains true to this day - Spirituality and society and the individual are far more intricately woven than most would choose to believe. In both the print and the web content industry there's the term "target audience," which is basically the profile of the people the material is aimed at. If you read Spiritual books and watch Spiritual YouTubes you're one of the target audience and that is not driven by Spirituality, it's driven by understanding personality types. Exactly that happens with science fiction.

If you were an alien would you come down here? I certainly wouldn't. If you landed in America what would Russia do? And vice versa?

Both Babylon 5 and the Alien franchise explored the same theme of aliens creating humans, probably as an offshoot from the Sumerian Enuma Elish and the Mayan Popul Vuh - and interestingly the Alternative Genesis. If you look at human DNA the strand that's responsible for the frontal cortex of our brains look as though it's been 'bolted on', and Rh-negative blood in conspiracy theory is Annunaki blood. Aliens are deeply embedded into the human collective subconsciousness, but then we're all alien to this planet and dimension anyway. We're too busy creating a narrative that's so far out of alignment that we're moving further and further away from ourselves.

We still don't really know the true nature of consciousness. Multi-disciplinary teams have studied it but have come up very short of answers, and some of them have stated that they're not even sure of what the questions are. The only three things that's know for sure is that we have it, it's epiphenomenal and matter is emergent of consciousness, not the other way round. That means Spirituality has it completely backwards, because according to Spirituality consciousness is emergent of matter. Do the Spiritual stuff, read the books, do the YouTubes and you'll become conscious. Even Spirituality will tell you that Spirituality has it backwards, so what are you left with?

Similarly with quantum theory, science is still not sure what that's all about. So if suddenly quantum consciousness - made up of two things we really know very little about - do we really know where we're going? Do we even have a direction? Of course you did know that nothing exists outside of Spirituality, right? Ore so some people choose to believe.

Just one, single mansion of any importance in my Father's House. And yes, even today's Spirituality has some catching up to do, Desi. We don't have the right to be as technologically advanced as the aliens because we still have vestiges of the hominids both neurologically and subconsciously.

We are the Ones we have been waiting for. I have read the post and I'm very familiar with the gist of what you're saying here, because I would go down exactly this road. Haramein said that "Spirituality is the science we don't yet understand" and time and time again even the ancient religions are saying the same thing - that we are the technology.

Greenslade,

Much thanks for your wise, kind words, which have certainly reinforced those "vibes".

Quote:
I would happily have a rather nice single malt whiskey to salute all you have said in that post.
"Here's tae us.
Wha's like us?
Damned few and they're aw deid."

While we're waiting for the aliens, both we and the aliens are waiting for us. Does it get any crazier?

Yep!

....at the FAMILY REUNION!

In this excerpt from the Autobiography of a Yogi, Sri Yukteswar, the guru of author Paramhansa Yogananda, describes the events by which a liberated Soul finally returns to the state of being from whence we ALL have come: "So long as the soul of man is encased in one, two, or three body-containers, sealed tightly with the corks of ignorance and desires, he cannot merge with the sea of Spirit. When the gross physical receptacle is destroyed by the hammer of death, the other two coverings-astral and causal-still remain to prevent the soul from consciously joining the Omnipresent Life. When desirelessness is attained through wisdom, its power disintegrates the two remaining vessels. The tiny human soul emerges, free at last; it is one with the Measureless Amplitude." "When a soul is out of the cocoon of the three bodies it escapes forever from the law of relativity and becomes the ineffable Ever-Existent. Behold the butterfly of Omnipresence, its wings etched with stars and moons and suns! The soul expanded into Spirit remains alone in the region of lightless light, darkless dark, thoughtless thought, intoxicated with its ecstasy of joy in God's dream of cosmic creation." Sri Yukteswar goes on to say, "When a soul finally gets out of the three jars of bodily delusions, it becomes one with the Infinite without any loss of individuality. Christ had won this final freedom even before he was born as Jesus. In three stages of his past, symbolized in his earth-life as the three days of his experience of death and resurrection, he had attained the power to fully arise in Spirit." http://www.crystalclarity.com/yogananda/chapter-43/

....at which time we, too, will re-discover that "We have always been here"....eternally alive and well.

And at which time I would happily have a rather nice single malt whiskey to salute all you have said, as well.

"Here's tae us all"!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 19-11-2018 at 02:01 AM.
Old 26-11-2018, 10:41 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Greenslade,

Much thanks for your wise, kind words, which have certainly reinforced those "vibes".
You're very welcome as always, Guthrio

Quote:
Yep!

....at the FAMILY REUNION!

In this excerpt from the Autobiography of a Yogi, Sri Yukteswar, the guru of author Paramhansa Yogananda, describes the events by which a liberated Soul finally returns to the state of being from whence we ALL have come: "So long as the soul of man is encased in one, two, or three body-containers, sealed tightly with the corks of ignorance and desires, he cannot merge with the sea of Spirit. When the gross physical receptacle is destroyed by the hammer of death, the other two coverings-astral and causal-still remain to prevent the soul from consciously joining the Omnipresent Life. When desirelessness is attained through wisdom, its power disintegrates the two remaining vessels. The tiny human soul emerges, free at last; it is one with the Measureless Amplitude." "When a soul is out of the cocoon of the three bodies it escapes forever from the law of relativity and becomes the ineffable Ever-Existent. Behold the butterfly of Omnipresence, its wings etched with stars and moons and suns! The soul expanded into Spirit remains alone in the region of lightless light, darkless dark, thoughtless thought, intoxicated with its ecstasy of joy in God's dream of cosmic creation." Sri Yukteswar goes on to say, "When a soul finally gets out of the three jars of bodily delusions, it becomes one with the Infinite without any loss of individuality. Christ had won this final freedom even before he was born as Jesus. In three stages of his past, symbolized in his earth-life as the three days of his experience of death and resurrection, he had attained the power to fully arise in Spirit." http://www.crystalclarity.com/yogananda/chapter-43/

....at which time we, too, will re-discover that "We have always been here"....eternally alive and well.

And at which time I would happily have a rather nice single malt whiskey to salute all you have said, as well.

"Here's tae us all"!
This is certainly poignant at this time of year especially, and because of certain recent events. There's nothing like a real threat to your mortality to set your mind on a very different Path.

There is a tiny cabin in the Forests of the West, Guthrio, and you know where it is. I'll be waiting there for you, and the others.

"Ahlay ahlayah shalosa, adde anonis."
Old 28-11-2018, 04:39 AM
Master
Quote:
You're very welcome as always, Guthrio

This is certainly poignant at this time of year especially, and because of certain recent events. There's nothing like a real threat to your mortality to set your mind on a very different Path.

There is a tiny cabin in the Forests of the West, Guthrio, and you know where it is. I'll be waiting there for you, and the others.

"Ahlay ahlayah shalosa, adde anonis."

Greenslade,

This post is one you'll have to explain to me....way outta my understanding.
Old 28-11-2018, 12:45 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Greenslade,

This post is one you'll have to explain to me....way outta my understanding.
It would take quite a long story to explain, Guthrio, but this was quite the synchronicity to say the least. Rather than give you a long narrative of personal history, let's just say it has special meaning for me right now.

The Forests of the West comes from a long-forgotten meme re-remembered. It's something that exists inside and is remembered fondly by a certain group of people, it's not an actual place but.... I suppose heaven of a kind. It's a meeting place that we all hold in our hearts even after it has faded from everyday memory, and when all of our times are over we vowed to meet there, the vow made in a time before time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSk9jWf27ic

"Ahlay ahlayah shalosa, adde anonis." It comes from an ancient tongue and was given to me many years ago. The closest translation is "Watch and understand young one, your time will come."

The understanding comes from allowing yourself to be touched.
Old 28-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Master
Quote:
It would take quite a long story to explain, Guthrio, but this was quite the synchronicity to say the least. Rather than give you a long narrative of personal history, let's just say it has special meaning for me right now.

The Forests of the West comes from a long-forgotten meme re-remembered. It's something that exists inside and is remembered fondly by a certain group of people, it's not an actual place but.... I suppose heaven of a kind. It's a meeting place that we all hold in our hearts even after it has faded from everyday memory, and when all of our times are over we vowed to meet there, the vow made in a time before time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSk9jWf27ic

"Ahlay ahlayah shalosa, adde anonis." It comes from an ancient tongue and was given to me many years ago. The closest translation is "Watch and understand young one, your time will come."

The understanding comes from allowing yourself to be touched.

Old 28-11-2018, 02:58 PM
Master
........no words!
Old 01-12-2018, 12:15 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
........no words!
I wonder if Lao Tzu would tell you that you have found the Eternal Tao?
Old 01-12-2018, 10:16 PM
Master
Quote:
I wonder if Lao Tzu would tell you that you have found the Eternal Tao?

Hi Greenslade,

....and break his own quote? "Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know.” ― Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching

....I doubt it! But he might ask a trick question, "Ah so, Grasshopper! Can you tell me where you lost the Eternal Tao?" Heh, Heh!

Some things are so profound they cannot be spoken. As mentioned in the reference:

You have to understand yourself holographically, it is this and that... not this or that. So, you are the part... you are the whole, you are both one and the same, but expressing the whole as a part."

Take Moses, for instance. Experiencing Tao would be like feeling what Moses suddenly understood what God meant when He told Moses Who He is:

I AM THAT I AM AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO OTHER....

There being "no other" than.....the Creator of ALL there is, then Who must WE (and Moses) be ??

The answer to that question can be spoken or even thought about, but ACTUALLY EXPERIENCING it as the "this and that" Truth of YOU....

...cannot be described, only experienced. "And when Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tablets of the Testimony in his hands, he was unaware that his face had become radiant from speaking with the LORD." Exodus 34:29.

The profoundness of your video is that it depicts how all "dancers" in Creation are the dance of Creation....wordlessly.

It just occurred to me that Tao is Infinite Consciousness....whose ineffability cannot be captured, either.

....no words.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...0&postcount=23

Last edited by guthrio : 02-12-2018 at 12:50 AM.