Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 08:45 PM
~Jay~

A test of my psychometry skills

Woohoo! I'm so happy tonight!

Just come back from my psychic development circle, where we had to try our hand at psychometry (picking up psychic impressions from holding onto objects, for those who might not know). I managed to do really well at this - in fact, I can't believe how easy it was, heehee!

I was handed a large white envelope from a guy who has only been coming a couple of weeks, although he has alot of talent as a medium, so I don't know anything about him personally. I presumed this envelope contained a photo of some description, and immediately spirit gave me an image of what looked to be the spitting image of him, taken during the second world war. He was wearing a naval uniform, and I then saw the ship he was on crashing over the waves, heading for the Far East.

I then got an image of some concrete steps, and felt I was viewing them from some sort of cellar. Then I got a child up on a grassy hill wearing a boy scouts uniform, and later, another image of this child, but in a group. I got lots more details of the man then, working after the war in a factory doing metal work. His wife appeared to me a few times, they seemed very close, and I saw them outside their local pub. I gave the name of the pub and the town they lived in.

I just couldn't believe I was getting all of this so easily, and in the end I tuned out, thinking I'd wasted my time, but when I gave the guy what I got, he said that 99 per cent of what I said was correct!

The photo was of his grandparents on their wedding day, and his grandfather was most definately the spitting image of him. He was going to bring a picture of him in his war uniform, but changed his mind at the last minute. The concrete steps I saw, we think were the church steps where they got married, which led down into the crypt.

The only thing slightly different was the boy scout - this was not the guy's grandfather, but his father. But all in all I gave lots of info out, and he could accept nearly all of it, which is a great boost to my confidence.

His friend then asked me to do a reading off a charm she'd bought with her, and she said I was accurate with that too. So I'm going to try my hand at this again sometime soon!
Old 03-10-2006, 08:52 PM
Deactivated Account
that's fantastic news, (i didn't like doing it myself as i always pick up negatives but it's obviously a good thing for you) well done, it's a good way to tune in
Old 03-10-2006, 11:02 PM
Lapis

Thumbs up Pyschometry

Jaycee,

Now I'm not surprised in the least to be perfectly honest. Big congrats at discovering that you can do this my friend!

I'll never forget the first time I experienced psychometry. A man sensed that I could do this and he suddenly handed me some keys. I'd never heard of "psychometry" before that day. He said, "Tell me what you see" and just like you, I couldn't believe that so much information was just there in those keys. I described everything I saw, felt, sensed and like you, was correct. A week later I was doing group psychometry readings. I learned a lot from doing this too and it enhanced my other abilities also.

For this reason I can't stand antiques because all that history is right there when I touch them whatever they are. I don't like old buildings for the same reason, too much history in them that I don't really always want to have to feel or know.

Remember to do grounding visualizations and protections and/or whatever you feel you may need as you continue opening wide up because you're taking off like a rocket now. I'm so happy for you and like I said, not surprised at all.
Old 04-10-2006, 09:01 AM
~Jay~

Aww thanks Daisy & Lapis. I'm still over the moon about it this morning, hee hee!!!
Old 07-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Dariel

Hi Jaycee,

Wow, congratulations, that is great!!
Actually i have to try that as well, I have never even tried that one. I do feel the energies in things but never have tried to get any info on them.

Anyways what is similar and has happened that I used to do "readings" for friends as I discovered that I can get symbolical pictures for people which I do not understand myself but those had a meaning to the people I told them and it was so funny. Later on it turned to sentences. Fun it was the time I did them.

Good luck in practising more Jaycee, you are very sensitive to energies.

Dariel
Old 08-11-2006, 09:46 AM
~Jay~

Thanyou Dariel
Closed Thread