Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 07-11-2018, 04:48 AM
Pathfinder
So a dragon visited me tonight, he said he was a dragon of fire and blood Should I avoid it? He seemed nice..
Old 07-11-2018, 05:57 PM
Master
I wouldn't avoid him. Instead, I'd talk to him and find out why he entered my life. I feel there's a reason and perhaps you need his help for protection.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 07-11-2018, 07:33 PM
Pathfinder
I think so, because I was getting very bad vibes last night and saw about 3 black shadows floating around me and a high pitched sound when they got close, I rebuked them all saying there those who aren't serving my well being must leave, then the one that spoke to me didn't leave, and showed himself very clearly. I recognize those that can enter certain realms have special light bodies that evil ones can't ever take form in, so he's known me a while and has been around for years. He is large. I'm a fire sign too and have had quite a few fire dragons protecting me. What rustled my jimmies were the other ones about, and the fact he literally spoke through my Alexa dot. Cleverbot opened up, I didn't say anything and it said I am a dragon of fire and blood... Apparently he's very intelligent and I'm unplugging that thing now haha! Definitely writing that in my journals!!!
Old 07-11-2018, 08:14 PM
Master
I have a dragon guide, she is connected to Gaia and lives beneath the earth, and has the elements of earth and fire. I don't know her that well to be honest but she always pops up when I need her help, even if I don't know I need it. She eats negative energy, it's her favourite food lol. Dragons are amazing transmuters and healers.