Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-01-2018, 04:02 AM
traceyacey12

"not vibrating with you" -- what does this really mean?

Hi there,

so I'm currently undergoing the ascension process as a twin flame and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on what people mean exactly when they say that something is not vibrating on your energy level or you vibrate with this or something like this. What does this really mean? What does vibrating with something really entail? I guess another way of describing it is being in alignment with something... what does it really mean?

Thanks, and as always, looking forward to reading your responses :)

Last edited by traceyacey12 : 25-01-2018 at 05:24 AM.
Old 25-01-2018, 07:39 AM
Lorelyen

It's one of those terms that the New Age purloined from the Beach Boys and is meaningless. The nearest English translation of what it REALLY meas is "she or he doesn't agree with you on some issue and/or that you're unmatched spiritually."

I've asked here many times what all this vibration stuff is about because it obviously isn't physical and no one's been able to answer. It seems to be a clubby bit of jargon. It could also be a con to elicit assent/agreement.
Old 25-01-2018, 09:32 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Hi there,

so I'm currently undergoing the ascension process as a twin flame and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on what people mean exactly when they say that something is not vibrating on your energy level or you vibrate with this or something like this. What does this really mean? What does vibrating with something really entail? I guess another way of describing it is being in alignment with something... what does it really mean?

Sometimes others can get a feeling from you, that something isn't right for you but that's subjective. It's more of an intuition than anything else when you have the feeling that they won't be interested in or understand something. Objectively, nobody knows what level you vibrate at but watch out because it can be egoic and not Spiritual. If they use those words as a way of keeping you in the dark then it's ego. A 'real-world' explanation is that they don't think you'll understand it and there can be a number of reasons for that, every one of them 'human'.

If you feel as though you resonate with something you'll know and there won't be any doubt, the perception can be different for everybody but you'll know.
Old 25-01-2018, 10:37 AM
Experiencer
Another word for 'we're not in alignment with one another', I would say.
Old 25-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Master
Posted by traceyacey12
Quote:
Hi there,

I Probably couldn't begin to tell you what people mean by something for as the most part I do not understand them, people that is like myself and the rest of us here.

I can say that a myriad of different people possibly have differing intentions for what it is they do and do not say.

I use the word resonate frequently enough for me I am describing resonation with something- whatever that something is. I use this word in readings when I give what is coming to me by visual and clairsentience, I will ask does this relate or resonate? But in this example I am not speaking vibration at all. I am asking about a characteristic of the individual, trying to gather feedback on my read. Example if someone asked me if I enjoy crystals or am into crystals and stones- my answer would be yes. But then there are layers, my true answer would be yes but honestly only some, by all means not all.

As far as vibration goes if someone told me I indeed vibrate with something or I do not vibrate with a particular individual or if an individual told me I do not vibrate with them? I'd take that type of talk for what it actually is and intuitively sounds like to me which is- I tell you you do not vibrate well with this because I have an agenda. Or I tell you you do not vibrate with me, because I don't like you, Or I tell you you do vibrate with something because I have an agenda.

Humans say things. A lot of things.

More often than not whether one considers them to be good things, or bad, it often I find personally, or rather I view it as whether they tell you something good or not, or that you want to hear or not. There is usually an agenda in some form or other.

Determine what another's agenda Really is when you get to heart of the matter I feel Indeed is a matter of getting to the heart of the matter.

Actively attempting to listen to one's own intuition on such matter, is a good start I feel.

So to re-cap. People say things, for their own reasons.