Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-11-2018, 03:52 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Soulmates have natural telepathy whether it's a need or not. Happens all of the time between me and my parents, and we talk in person. It just happens.

I agree. We all have intuitions, especially mothers have strong intuition about their children's emotional and physical well being.
My mom always sensed/knew whenever I was physically hurt or emotionally distressed, then she would call right away to check on me.
Same for my grandmothers, my maternal grandma always knew if my mom was not well. Then she would just come over to check on my mom.
They even had psychic dreams about their children. They believed and trusted their intuitions and dreams regarding their children.

However, having a natural intuition between strong soul connections is different than intentionally initiating telepathic communication.

Initiating telepathic communication is what the OP is talking about. - Not trying to read her own intuitions.

Unless two people agree to try telepathy for fun, there really is not a reason to refine telepathic communication when we now have multitude of communication methods.
Seriously we have too many ways to communicate effectively now days.
Old 20-11-2018, 04:02 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat
.... It can probably be useful in situations when we don't have access to normal communication tools, like in the midst of an apocalypse or something similar :), but other than that I don't think it's really that necessary.

Good answer.
Even in the apocalypse, we can probably still text and use cell phone - due to satellites in the orbit that probably will not be affected. We just need places to charge the phone.
Old 20-11-2018, 05:23 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
Good answer.
Even in the apocalypse, we can probably still text and use cell phone - due to satellites in the orbit that probably will not be affected. We just need places to charge the phone.
Unless you also don't want your calls to be tracked by an enemy lol (in case of the World War III for example). But we're going slightly off topic. I was just always wondering why would there be telepathy if there is no use for it and came up with some ideas. Sorry OP.
Old 20-11-2018, 08:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat
Unless you also don't want your calls to be tracked by an enemy lol (in case of the World War III for example). But we're going slightly off topic. I was just always wondering why would there be telepathy if there is no use for it and came up with some ideas. Sorry OP.

Hello,

Good question. Consider that concept where every human is a child or piece of the creator. Then we would all be connected with each other. A truly frightening thought if most of those in the world were our enemy.

In my mind there is a difference between ignorant and frightened and essentially negative intent and motivations. Just because you do not believe in voodoo, a form of telepathy, does not stop another from using it against you. The divine intent of it being lost in that instance.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-11-2018, 01:09 AM
Experiencer

I don't really know how to improve it. I've experienced telepathy and I've noticed I have it more frequently when I've been meditating, but in general, it just seems to be something that happens without control in my experience.
Old 21-11-2018, 10:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhaunts03
I don't really know how to improve it. I've experienced telepathy and I've noticed I have it more frequently when I've been meditating, but in general, it just seems to be something that happens without control in my experience.

Hello,

I would think of telepathy in your case as being like expanded intuition. You do not Want to control what you receive intuitive insights on. Those guidances are presented to help you in some way. It is best to not restrict or control these thing in my opinion.

In my case, I have a telepathic on going conversation with my spiritual support team. As I go about my day to day tasks, my team is present and with me in every instance. Ready to comment on this or that. It is great to have a connection like this.

Now how to improve our telepathic experiences would seem quite individual to me. We are all so unique. I use telepathy to connect with my spiritual guidance. Then I allow my guidance to suggest things for me. Use what ever form of communication with your spiritual guides you like to gain insights on improving telepathy for you is what I recommend.

John

Old 21-11-2018, 10:46 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

I would think of telepathy in your case as being like expanded intuition. You do not Want to control what you receive intuitive insights on. Those guidances are presented to help you in some way. It is best to not restrict or control these thing in my opinion.

In my case, I have a telepathic on going conversation with my spiritual support team. As I go about my day to day tasks, my team is present and with me in every instance. Ready to comment on this or that. It is great to have a connection like this.

Now how to improve our telepathic experiences would seem quite individual to me. We are all so unique. I use telepathy to connect with my spiritual guidance. Then I allow my guidance to suggest things for me. Use what ever form of communication with your spiritual guides you like to gain insights on improving telepathy for you is what I recommend.

John

Hi John,

Is it not dangerous for mental health to have on going telepathic communications with your guides?

I find it dangerous to have telepathic communication all the time even with humans. But I assume that talking telepathically with guides can be more so.

There are people on this forum who say they hear voices all the time or who feel stalked and attacked by spirits.

You seem like a balanced person but there are others less so. I've always wondered what's the difference between people who are spiritually open and can lead a normal life and people who are spiritually open and don't lead a normal life.

I used to struggle with seeing auras and I assume that talking with guides would be worse in my case.
Old 21-11-2018, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualll
Hi John,

Is it not dangerous for mental health to have on going telepathic communications with your guides?

In my view it is dangerous to stumble through life without a steady stream of guidance. The truest kind of mental health is to know we are loved and looked after. I can appreciate that not every one would like to live this way.

Quote:
I find it dangerous to have telepathic communication all the time even with humans. But I assume that talking telepathically with guides can be more so.

There are people on this forum who say they hear voices all the time or who feel stalked and attacked by spirits.

Yes that is a common complaint. My understanding is that there is not as big a gap between inner and outer spirits. We are all spirit beings with both inner dark and light aspects to our self. I realize most of us do not want to be aware of those details and like to see all these voices as external spirits who are attacking them. The concept that it is there own shadow self is not a consideration.

Quote:
You seem like a balanced person but there are others less so. I've always wondered what's the difference between people who are spiritually open and can lead a normal life and people who are spiritually open and don't lead a normal life.

I used to struggle with seeing auras and I assume that talking with guides would be worse in my case.

The key to balance and well being is compassion. Until you can grasp the principal of oneness and put those concepts into practice, everything becomes a struggle. You embrace your own darkness with compassion because you are one with all that you are, like it or not.

John