Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 24-09-2015, 05:42 PM
Guide
Meditation +shadows?

Hi,

As discussed a started with hear and now sounds, then breathing.

Every thing really slowed down and eventually I was just focusing on the small movement of air through my nose.

At that point I was starting to get a mental image of many dark shadows and shapes moving around quickly, with no definite form. Is that usual?
Old 24-09-2015, 05:43 PM
Guide
When I work out I regularly make 150bbm so I guess my heart doesn't know if it's coming or going haha.
Old 07-10-2015, 07:12 PM
Guide
Yes visuals like shadows are very common to some people while meditating
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 07-10-2015, 10:38 PM
Experiencer
I've never meditated - but sometimes when I close my eyes and focus on just looking past my eyelids i see shadows too. Sometimes they take form - like for instances I was thinking of my gaurdian and then I saw wings flapping. (my guardian is a dragon). I'm really not sure how to explain it. but it seems like whatever I see replay the loop over and over. i've never seen anything move fast though. Anyone have any clue what im trying to describe?