Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-05-2020, 10:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stug88
I wonder what your husband/ BF or significant other halves would think when they encounter tons of crystal skulls in your bedroom first time.

Proceeds to put truckloads of crystals in bedroom xD

I chose them intuitive as well but when working with astrological cycles i also use colours at certain times. I can see lapis and aquamarine working really well for sleep.
Depends on the partner. My ex from long term didn't like skulls at all, they frightened him and he didn't want any in our bedroom. So I didn't.

My last partner, however, was far more open minded. Once he got here after a busy working day and he first wanted to take a nap. He went upstairs and slept for an hour or so.
When he came downstairs he laughed and said he'd found a surprise when he'd pulled back the cover. A crystal skull. He'd just smiled and carefully put it aside.

That story still makes me smile. I used to remove them from the bedroom when he came over, but clearly it wasn't an issue for him at all.
So it just depends on the partner.

I do btw not have a ton of crystal skulls in my bedroom. Usually one or two in my bed.
Old 07-05-2020, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriwhetu
Hi fairycrystal, I just wanted to ask what the significance of a skull shape was?
All crystal skulls are connected to the crystal skull collective, which first was created by the ancient crystal skulls. There are 12 ancient ones, carved in a way that we still cannot do today. There is a 13th crystal skull but it's etheric.
They hold different energies than 'normal' crystals.
The ancient people that lived on Earth before us like Lemurians and Atlanteans etc., put all their wisdom and codes in the crystal skulls. So basically every crystal skull has access to that.
In a way they're more personal, like full developed personalities. Often they give you a name and can give very clear messages too. Much does depend though on the quality of the skull.
Like the ones carved by the Brazilian masters have a much higher energy, are made from top quality crystal -usually Brazilian crystal- and these masters carve from the heart. They sense and feel the skull that wants to come out of a piece of crystal and in that sense they liberate it by carving it.
These skulls have a very high resonance.
The skulls from China are often carved from crystal with lower vibration, and don't feel as inspirited (not sure what the right word is as English is not my 1st language, but I think that covers it). They are mostly not carved from the heart but more for money. And you can feel that.
Nevertheless, you can sometimes find a nice one from China.
Old 07-05-2020, 10:48 AM
Master
Quote:
I have crystals all throughout my house and my bedroom...i have them on the ledge above my bed and a small table with crystal grids next to the bed, as well as organite near my electronic devices. I absolutely love the vibrations my crystals give off and i use them in all sorts of ways. Ive also taken to wearing them with a vengence, buying rings and braclets just recently. I feel like my crystals are my friends, they have an energy, an essence of their own and we can call on them to assist us, and they will. Be sure to cleanse your crystals as they can and do accumulate energies. Once cleansed you can charge them with your intent, so for example you can charge one to assist you with sleeping. You can google which ones would be more appropriate for your purpose, but for sleep i personally like gentle soothing energies, like that of amethyst, rose quarts and blue lace agate...but find what resonates with you.
Yeelp,
jewelry generally contains crystals...... but people generally do not consider that when looking at the 'energy' given off in a room.

Even an 'empty room' generally has millions of other crystals which for the most part we do not recognize or give credence to.

"What in the World is he talking about?"

If you pulverize your floor, the cement slab contains very small pieces of sand generally consisting of quartz!

If you look at the walls, they might be covered with sheetrock. Sheetrock is Gypsum. A variant of Gypsum we enjoy is Selenite!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-05-2020, 12:39 AM
Seeker
Thanks FairyCrystal, I do recall learning about the Crystal Sculls about 10 years ago now that you mention it...thanks for the refresher :-)

Why Yeelp BigJohn? Interestingly though, there is a very high quarts crystal content in the hills around region I live in - quarts is a precursor for gold and this was a gold rush area back in the day. In the summer my and my girls find pieces of it in the creek, just like I used to as a kid. Yes, everything has an energetic vibration - I just happen to love crystals ;-)
Old 08-05-2020, 01:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks FairyCrystal, I do recall learning about the Crystal Sculls about 10 years ago now that you mention it...thanks for the refresher :-)

Why Yeelp BigJohn? Interestingly though, there is a very high quarts crystal content in the hills around region I live in - quarts is a precursor for gold and this was a gold rush area back in the day. In the summer my and my girls find pieces of it in the creek, just like I used to as a kid. Yes, everything has an energetic vibration - I just happen to love crystals ;-)
Interesting you brought up gold bearing Quartz. In my area, some prospectors used to look for the gold bearing Quartz and then refined the Gold from the Quartz.

Everybody loves Gold...........

But something else people can afford and love is Silver. Not too far from where I live, an Indian back in 1736 found a piece of silver that weighed about 2500 pounds (1134 Kilograms)! Being the land was ruled at that time by Spain, immaculate records were maintained of the discovery.

I always imagine a person going out to find some silver. They look and look and they find nothing. Then the person stands on top of a blackish 'outcrop', looks around and in despair, leaves. Unknown to the person, the person was standing on native silver.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-05-2020, 08:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Tip

Hello Gem Stoner!

I just got an idea.

I have the feeling you feel reluctant to let go of the place you positioned your crystals in while I also share the opinion that it could be harmful to have them right behind your head while sleeping. You should cleanse them all and I would think about investing in something lovely you can place them in. I sadly could not find the English name (I am German), but what I consider myself investing in is something similar to a shadow case. Basically a box with tiny boards in there, a wardrobe with tiny sections to place your crystals in. They would also feel the love and you would have a space to admire them every day.

You should cleanse them weekly, especially if there's a lot of emotional contact or energy around them.

Furthermore, you could do a meditation with stones to improve your sleep. Each day, morning and night, select a gemstone intuitively, ideally one you can hold in you hand and then you close your eyes and just focus on the feeling of it in your hand. How cold it may feel at first, uow warm it gets then. You can also place them in different places such as your forehead, your chest and belly, your lips, any painpoints on your body et cetera.

I hope you will heal from your health problems soon! Hang in there!

Love and Light,

OwlYou
Old 26-05-2020, 08:54 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlYou
Hello Gem Stoner!

I just got an idea.

I have the feeling you feel reluctant to let go of the place you positioned your crystals in while I also share the opinion that it could be harmful to have them right behind your head while sleeping. You should cleanse them all and I would think about investing in something lovely you can place them in. I sadly could not find the English name (I am German), but what I consider myself investing in is something similar to a shadow case. Basically a box with tiny boards in there, a wardrobe with tiny sections to place your crystals in. They would also feel the love and you would have a space to admire them every day.

You should cleanse them weekly, especially if there's a lot of emotional contact or energy around them.

Furthermore, you could do a meditation with stones to improve your sleep. Each day, morning and night, select a gemstone intuitively, ideally one you can hold in you hand and then you close your eyes and just focus on the feeling of it in your hand. How cold it may feel at first, uow warm it gets then. You can also place them in different places such as your forehead, your chest and belly, your lips, any painpoints on your body et cetera.

Love and Light,

OwlYou
Hi was going to advise same. Our crystals need cleansing so that only our energy runs through them.
Old 26-05-2020, 09:03 AM
Elfin

There is nothing more beautiful than a natural crystal . And nothing more magical than the properties they give. I have many many crystals, ranging from little tiny pieces to 3/4 foot amethyst cave. However, in my bedroom I have a selenite lamp at the side of my bed, a large clear quartz geode on dressing table, and small rose quartz pieces also. I find these pieces adequate in bedroom on a daily basis. Only if I have health issues will I introduce a smaller different piece to put under pillow . Can I also advise that whereas salt rock crystal has many properties, don't have it where a pet dog can reach it. It can be harmful to dogs if they lick it.
Old 26-05-2020, 01:38 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlYou
Hello Gem Stoner!

I just got an idea.

Love and Light,

OwlYou

Thanks you for your opinion!
For now I keep them all together in one bowl but don't put much effort into cleansing. I guess I could use it...
For those of us struggling with health/mental issues I recommend to firstly observe that which is'nt right in your life, fix relationships or let go of connections, habbits or paradigmes that don't serve you, but only truly and fully observe those before making the move towards yourself... I found that to be the main issue as to helping myself during many attempts of working with ideas such as Gem stones while not taking care of bigger issues... but i'm finding my way by accepting myself and by some higher guidance I suppose... love and wisdom to all! listen to yourselves and shine your light!
Old 12-06-2020, 07:39 AM
Newbie ;)

chalcedony and larimar are a yes for sleeping

i thought fire agate would b good for bedroom but not for sleeping either

rose q and amethyst obvious ones

i found clear quartz keeps me awake