Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-07-2020, 06:57 AM
Master

With great power comes great responsibility.
Old 15-07-2020, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
So many people tend to travail the paths of greatest power. Power isn't everything. Tell me could u do it right? Would u make the perfect choices? One action leads to another and can effct everything. We are so small an d ye s we have great potential. But to be gods? Problem an occur we en we get too big for our britches. We think we know what is right. We think we know everything but we don't. We are specks of sand on an beach, or lesser still. I you could o anything what would u do? Ask the smartest man in the world the same question and do compare answers. Even then I am afraid both answers would be wrong, or no to go of or high enough to be god.
Hey, Kerobiel! = very glad to hear that you have 'turned' the 'corner' in the above regard - I do think we are 'small'-time 'gods', but am with you otherwise, 100+%!
Old 15-07-2020, 04:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I guess you can become whatever you imagine. Making it as easy or difficult as you choose.
Yes, we create our own reality. We also may have to go through what we imaged to become. This is why it takes so much time.
Old 21-08-2020, 04:24 PM
Master

The confusion regarding individual vs unity consciousness is understandable, but it there really isn't that much of a contradiction there as you'd think.

I will try to provide some allegories and metaphors to illustrate my point.

Contrary to what one may think, giving up sovereignty isn't necessarily equivalent to giving up power. Au contraire, you gain power overall by giving up some of your sovereignty. The EU is a prime example of that in the political sphere and the inability to understand this basic concept is the driving force behind Brexit.

I am familiar with the Elohim collective, which I refer to frequently as I was a part of it for a short while. It is a Unity consciousness, made up of many individual minds that act in Unison towards a common goal. Rather than giving up individuality, it is about contributing towards the power of the whole and achieving a higher purpose.

Although human words and concepts are inadequate to describe it, one could refer to this collective mind of the Elohim as the mind of God. It isn't one person, but a continuum of individuated consciousnesses that in their unity are omnipotent and omniscient, at least in their potentiality, but individual members of the collective can and do act on their own initiative as they please or when the situation demands it.

Again, this is very hard to explain, but perhaps the best analogy would be a chorus. Why do people participate in a Chorus and put in all the time and effort to create the harmony that is required to make it work? It's not that they are forced to, simply, they have a common desire towards a greater good, a greater goal that comes from an inner compulsion and a higher longing for beauty, love and harmony, expressed through music. In fact this is often referred to as the music of the spheres, sung by a collective of angels.

This music is in fact a stream of consciousness, of sublime beauty, infinite Love and Wisdom.

All creatures of heaven are part of this of their own volition and participate as they please. To my knowledge, the chorus master or conductor of this heavenly orchestra is the Queen of Heaven, also known as Inanna, to call her by her proper Sumerian Name.

In my communications with both Inanna and the collective mind of the Elohim, I have witnessed them switching between Individual and Collective consciousness with ease and manifesting any other members of the collective, alternatively known as gods, angels or simply the denizens of heaven. Their power and wisdom is amplified by being part of the collective, their individual agency is not only not curtailed but is empowered and enhanced by their standing within the collective.

Like I said, individual existence is an illusion, you are always part of a greater whole whether you acknowledge it or not.

You don't surrender your ego, rather you recognise and acknowledge its illusory nature and embrace your greater, godly nature.

This is symbolised by death and rebirth as a new person, though that of course is also illusory, since death itself is merely an illusion of the individuated mind, though admittedly, a very persistent one.

Now, to be clear, the process referred to as "ego death" and "rebirth" is in fact a painful one and I have gone through it many years ago, but not because there is anything actually dying (there isn't), but because it requires a reconfiguring and resetting of your entire individuated vehicle, by which you manifest a particular viewpoint of the collective mind known as God.

To point to my own particular example, Inanna came to me and burnt away my Karma, from this life and all the other ones, including past and future ones. The fruits of my past and future actions were sacrificed as a burnt offering and I am no longer bound by them. It meant cutting all my existing ties to the material world and rebuilding my life from scratch, on a new basis, one where I am in this world but not of it, I act, but I am not attached to the outcome of my actions I am free of the burden caused by ego attachments.

I see this as an important step in achieving godhood, part of growing up so to speak. It is a similar process to how a small child gradually loses its extreme egotism and learns to appreciate the needs and wants of others.

The idea of "individual" gods is again illusory, they can switch between various individuated identities the way we change clothes, they do not observe a difference between them or any defined boundaries that separate them, the way we do. They still maintain and individual self, but it is less defined and rigid than what we are used to.

The above is just my observation, having interacted with these beings for a number of years, but I hope it makes sense.
Old 31-08-2020, 09:20 AM
Master

I am slowly coming into my power and realising the importance of becoming my own god, so to speak. This may only be semantics, but basically, it means growing up and utilising the divine power of heaven, available to everyone that is willing to access it, on my own, using my own agency and not through intermediaries. Gods/Deities/Angels, etc... are happy to help us out, but ultimately they want us to become empowered and use our own agency.

I have done healing before, but my abilities in that regard are constantly improving. I have seen pretty spectacular results working on my GF this weekend, so I'm rather pysched in that regard.

My powers of manifestation are also growing and I've noticed that people around me, loved ones in particular, are seeing the benefits. They are getting things that they wished for and manifesting results by being around me.

I am very much at the beginning of my journey, but I like the freedom that comes with being able to manifest results and shape the world the way I'd like it to be.

From the very beginning of my spiritual journey, the chief realisation that has helped me along was this:

"It's all about energy!"

Yup, whatever you do in the field of spirituality, the most important component is energy, it is what enables you to achieve results.

Infinite amounts of Cosmic, Divine energy are avaiable to you, there for the taking, but you have to learn to access and harness it. This is a hard, time-consuming process, that requires a lot of sacrifice and dedication.

You must transform your body and soul to enable it to access, channel and handle vast amounts of divine energy and with it, information. The mechanism for this transformation is Kundalini, it gives you access to Divine Powers and Infinite Knowledge.

Raising the serpent is only the first step, that is when the real work begins. The energetic transformation into a divine being, chiefly on the soul level, but to a certain extent also physically, requires a lifetime and comes at the expense of the death of your old self and the birth of a new one, a coming into being of your God-Self.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:03 AM
Master
Thumbs up.