Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 18-04-2016, 02:49 PM
Guide
Apparently I orginate from a fairy realm. Ive had a couple spiritualists tell me so. It makes sense because I've always been attracted to them
Old 30-04-2016, 12:03 AM
Guide
This was a very interesting exercise.

I had the strongest positive (and wistful) reactions to Lyra, Canis Minor, and Pleiades.
Pegasus felt comforting, as though I had/have a very close friend from there.

Some of them made me anxious, oddly. Like Ursa Major and Reticulum. Monoceros made me feel sick. Orion just felt.. Complicated. An odd sadness with Libra.
Old 30-04-2016, 04:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
I'm curious if your guides told you that or another person? There are a lot of realms for sure. Anyway, ask your guides about where you are from. I would be interested in learning more about that :-)
Someone who read my Akashic Records said this (about being a Parrallel).I am not sure how to ask my guides directly but I will try and let you know if anything comes up:)
Thanks
Old 30-04-2016, 04:42 AM
Master
None of those resonated with me, but was fun to look at.
Old 30-04-2016, 09:10 AM
Master
Whenever I look up towards Betelguese, I feel a longing and sad loneliness in my heart for some strange reason.
Old 30-04-2016, 10:27 PM
Experiencer
Hm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Whenever I look up towards Betelguese, I feel a longing and sad loneliness in my heart for some strange reason.

Some of us also come from times lost or devastated worlds last we knew them. I've personally experienced the collapse of Atlantis :( And that is a source of great sorrow for me, also loneliness because the 2nd time, after it was rebuilt, I lost my whole family :( Just know the family of Light here is strong. We may be few, but we are one. Namaste.
Old 07-05-2016, 07:07 AM
Knower

I felt the strongest pulls toward Ursa Major, Cygnus, and Aquarius, in that order. I'm not sure how to differentiate them.

(Also, did anyone else immediately see an eagle in Aquarius? I think that's why my bird-brain immediately went toward it, as well as Cygnus the swan.)
Old 08-05-2016, 08:25 PM
Guide
Well, I don't think I really have a "galactic origin", I just been all over basically.. I don't think my soul likes a specific place to incarnate all the time or go back to after a life. Because in my next life I am gonna come back to earth.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 24-05-2016, 03:51 PM
Guide
My soul origin is the Cancer Constellation, though the first life I had was on Sirius. And the lives where I had most life lessons and of significance was in the Dorado Constellation but I also had other lives of significance like the life somewhere in Orion where something was wrong with the planet it was like some planet that wasn't fully like how earth is is the best I can explain it but the planet was about to take the lives on trillions and I knew something that could save the planet and save all the people and so me and my group did so and saved trillions on that planet.

But I think I also had a lot of my lives on Sirius, I know one life there where I was a Priestess. But I only had 20,000 years worth of lives on Earth where as I had billions years worth of lives off of earth.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 11-07-2016, 07:02 PM
Newbie ;)

There has been one place that felt homely and right to me and that was Andromeda. The Andromedan characteristics fit me rather well too. :)

However I pick up quite a few things from other galaxies and constellations and am really intrigued by that so I think some contact and digging is required for me. I am starting to realise I've been around more than I thought, he he.