Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 29-05-2015, 04:11 AM
Experiencer
Hi Libuse,

You said that you often fall asleep when you meditate. Try to sit up instead of laying down. I think that will help you so you don't fall asleep as easily when you mediate. Also, try mediate at a time of the day when you are not as tired.

I can recall dreams from previous night if I meditate, so that may work for your too (once you figure out a way so you don't fall asleep during meditation).

I hope this helps a little.

Boson
Old 29-05-2015, 04:20 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
My guides came to the forefront once I got the entity removed in my solar plexus. I also started communicating with my soul. The soul is the gateway to the higher realms. Your soul is you and feels like you so it's fairly easy, you just set the intent to automatic write as your soul self and eventually and naturally open up into contact with your guides. But if you are blocked then it's going to be harder (as I learned first hand). So clearing your solar plexus chakra and all the other chakras is really the best thing to be doing because it'll eventually open you up to that higher energy and your natural gifts.

I started hearing from my guides in January when I had the healing session done but only recently have been in regular contact.

But yes they can communicate to us in other ways. Before my healing I asked them once to show themselves and I saw a golden orb about a meter away, also I've always felt them comforting me through hugs and other such gestures when I was struggling. Then once I asked them for an angel number because I never really recognised numbers like others and I was curious, and the next couple of days my twin flame in his next message wrote me "it's 2:22 here right now I wonder if that number means anything".... that was a sign if any. I looked 222 up and it was exactly the message for me at the time :)

So there are lots of ways. I've also used tarot (galaxy tarot app is hands down the best app I've ever used), and numerology seems to be accurate too at least when it comes to the months.

There are many many ways, others use a pendulum or dowse. I don't understand how they work but you can try those out too.

I think I will try automatic writing. I use tarot but I haven't been practicing lately, I've mostly been focusing on meditation more than anything. Haha that's a fantastic sign, very abrupt. Thanks for your advice. :) It's been very helpful. I was wondering, do you know, or believe you have a soul purpose for your current life?
Old 29-05-2015, 02:16 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you, Boson! I actually tried that. I don't want to get off topic so I will post another thread, but was able to connect with entities who passed recently and verified it on Google. It was totally crazy. But I very much appreciate your kind response! Nothingexpert: you said you were thinking of trying automatic writing. This has worked for me. It's been quite amazing!
Old 13-06-2015, 08:50 AM
Master
How did you channel them? That was awesome.
Old 05-07-2015, 02:27 AM
Newbie ;)

I've been trying to but I just can't. If you can do it again, PLEASE mention my name and ask them to reach out to me
Old 07-07-2015, 05:34 AM
Master

ben jacques they are probably connecting with you more than you realise, in your intuition, in your dreams and so on. Perversely, if you stop trying and just breathe and relax, you are more likely to hear direct. It's a frustrating process but we all hear in different ways.

me, I just love the Ps. What they say makes real good sense.
Old 07-07-2015, 04:51 PM
Ascender

How do you know, I mean for sure, that it's not just your subconscious? can you rule it out completely?

(aren't being horrible by asking btw)
Old 07-07-2015, 05:06 PM
Deactivated Account

I know I said I'd do a reading for one of the members here but I haven't got round to it because so many things have been going on in my life and channeling has taken a back seat. I have some fears to deal with too before I can resume it, and just generally need to learn a lot more in myself before I'm at a place I can do it regularly again. I am sorry about that as I said I would do it but things shifted pretty quickly for me... life loves to do a number on us! :)

As for the question about whether it's my subconscious... No, it definitely wasn't, because I had no desire to know the Pleiadians or be one of them before. So when they came through I just had a huge shock, because the energy was so strong too. If you haven't experienced it then it's not something you can validate for yourself but it's like a big ball of consciousness descends into your body and the space around you and fills everything up, there's a very strong feeling of not being you, or dissociation as you step out the way for this energy to take over effectively. This is why I have fears with it, because I equate it to possession, but they are very nice and respectful and not demanding, wanting me to take my time and go at my own pace with working through these childhood fears associated with abuse I received... so that's what I'm doing. Channeling higher vibrational entities like these is perfectly safe, I am just not at that place yet where I can do it without a ton of anxiety and panic flooding out. So it's in a way part of my healing process for me too, not just something to gain information.

Anyway no, not my subconscious. I wasn't writing that, only acting as the translator or medium. Also they referred to themselves as the 'seven sisters', I have never used that phrase before in my life.
Old 07-07-2015, 05:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerfield10
How did you channel them? That was awesome.

Lots of inner work! I connected first with my inner self or soul, then naturally they started communicating to me through that. Talking to your higher self is the best way to get access to higher realms, because you integrate that vibrational frequency. I tried before and I got nothing, because I was disconnected. After being reconnected fully I easily opened up into their world, and my soul is in the background, as my original embodied essence.