Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 25-05-2015, 04:21 AM
Suspended
Hey ScarlettHayden have you seen what there ships look like at all?
Old 25-05-2015, 07:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
As you say here, there are other aspects of you active in multiple places. Is the one dormant on equal par with those, and with you here, or is the dormant what I call the oversoul?

The dormant seems to be on par with the other aspects, well it would be me in this body on par as those, but my consciousness here instead of there.

Oversoul is different as I channelled them once and am opening up my consciousness to them entirely for integration lately, I can't hold the vibration completely but I'm working on it and doing a good job.

To me there's not much difference between me now and me as a Pleiadian, except when I wake up I'll probably have cleared out my solar plexus chakra a lot more. And then after that I can probably experience the other aspects of myself through switching over, supposedly even oversoul with enough integration.

But it seems for now for any of that to happen I have to wake up in the original body first lol.
Old 25-05-2015, 07:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Hey ScarlettHayden have you seen what there ships look like at all?

Not at all, ships don't seem to be a big part of my journey but if I ever see one I'll let you know.
Old 25-05-2015, 11:04 AM
Knower

Hey ScarlettHayden, I was wondering if you might ask a question for me like you did for Vegan Vincent, I understand of course if you would rather not or don't have the time... But if you do, could you please ask if the aliens in my dream were actually helping me like they said? If yes, then why did the dream go bad after that? And when I had an old friend visit me and scratch me saying it was pay back for punching them (I never punched this friend in real life but I may have punched this alien in my first dream) was it actually this other being pretending to be him to get close to me? Or, most importantly is this something I'm subconsciously conjuring up for one reason or another? I can go into more detail if you would like but I don't want to take up too much of your channeling time with them. Congratulations on the progress, from what I've read of your posts you've really earned it.
Old 25-05-2015, 11:27 AM
Deactivated Account

I'll do it later :) I can't channel too much at the moment, it brings a lot of higher energy into me and makes me uncomfortable and ungrounded. But I will do it :)

And thanks, I really feel I've got to a great place now, took a lot of effort but was well worth it!
Old 25-05-2015, 11:40 AM
Master
I see...appreciate you clearing that up. At first, I pictured you connecting with oversoul :)
Old 25-05-2015, 12:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Interesting that today I happened to stumble across this.... :)

Quote:
Soul Fork

A soul fork is an extra terrestrial being that has projected itself into a human body. The human consciousness is an extension of the extra-terrestrial, a manifestation that they have projected forth into this Earth reality. They are now an extra-terrestrial being that lives on planet Earth in the body of a human. When a soul fork dies, they will go back into their E.T. consciousness as opposed to ‘dying properly’ (for lack of a better term) I.e. when your consciousness is returned to source, becoming one with the all that is once again.

Though I don't agree with the becoming one with all that is again as already are one with all that is.

But I guess soul fork is the name that's given this phenomenon. :)
Old 25-05-2015, 12:06 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I'll do it later :) I can't channel too much at the moment, it brings a lot of higher energy into me and makes me uncomfortable and ungrounded. But I will do it :)

And thanks, I really feel I've got to a great place now, took a lot of effort but was well worth it!

Anytime, there is no rush, I really appreciate you looking into it for me.

How long have you been 'consciously' on your journey? And if I might ask, what has been the biggest hurdle so far? Feel free not to answer or not to go into any great detail.
Old 25-05-2015, 12:06 PM
Master
do you suppose you are not the original consciousness born into your physical body? That perhaps the original you chose to 'check out' during your childhood trauma?
Old 25-05-2015, 12:27 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Not at all, ships don't seem to be a big part of my journey but if I ever see one I'll let you know.

Ok ScarlettHayden