Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 24-05-2015, 08:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Pleiades are seven stars about 400-500 light years away from earth :) Yes they are different planets and civilisations :)

It was funny because when they said 'seven sisters' at first I thought they were ACTUAL biological sisters! But then it hit me that they were talking about the seven sisters, aka the seven stars or the Pleiades. I was so shocked! In a good way!

I always thought I had human guides that were me in past lives :) That's what I expected when I asked my guides who they were, never thought for a moment they were alien, let alone Pleiadian (of all the races!)

Yes! I think I'm going to call it a twin ray connection for now. Seems like a connection on a greater scale!

your guides may still be aspects of you, living other lives Scarlett. You've said before you intuitively knew that you were a star seed...
Old 24-05-2015, 08:50 PM
Knower

Some websites put the Pleiadian population at 127 billion. I have helped to produce a few of those apparently.

I am visited by a Pleiadian named Nada, who supposedly has silver skin, and resides on a planet called Ibajsha.
Old 24-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
your guides may still be aspects of you, living other lives Scarlett. You've said before you intuitively knew that you were a star seed...

Yep but I thought other races that weren't really that close to earth. Like Lyran, Pesagii, Andromedan, Draconian, never Pleiadian. I'm still these races but my consciousness is actually in the Pleiades right now. I'm an incarnation of an incarnation.

So none of those other races are really as involved in earth as Pleiades is. So I never really thought I had ET guides and was just assigned human ones. So finding out I had ET guides and Pleiadian at that was a shocker :)
Old 24-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Master
yes, lol...of an incarnation, of an incarnation...and on and on. I'm fairly sure that you in the Pleiades didn't stop with Scarlett in Britain. You're part of a big family

I feel your excitement, am happy for you
Old 24-05-2015, 09:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Yep but my consciousness in the Pleiades is more in a dormant state from what I gather, as I projected myself into this form for human incarnation whilst usually individual soul aspects are still active (me in past Lyra for example or in future Andromeda, they are fully functional and living their own lives). So my individual soul aspect is in a Pleiadian form incarnated on earth. I'm for all intents and purposes Pleiadian on earth. My guides are saying one day I'll 'wake up' in the chambers they have me in, they are looking after me there. Did some more channelling today that I put up on my blog too :)

I could be wrong but I already knew about multidimensionality before getting in contact and I don't think they'd put across the idea that I'm in a dormant state when my mind can already handle being active in multiple places at once. I already experience that intuitively on a daily basis :)

Thank you.
Old 24-05-2015, 10:27 PM
lifensoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Yep but I thought other races that weren't really that close to earth. Like Lyran, Pesagii, Andromedan, Draconian, never Pleiadian. I'm still these races but my consciousness is actually in the Pleiades right now. I'm an incarnation of an incarnation.

So none of those other races are really as involved in earth as Pleiades is. So I never really thought I had ET guides and was just assigned human ones. So finding out I from any attempts to ET guides and Pleiadian at that was a shocker :)

That sounds more like what little I have come across about alien abduction thingy because you managed to successfully fight and survive some intense darkness and replace it with light, so to use your light, they have 'got' you through the last remnants of your fears, self doubt and need for self validation. Could be wrong, but that's how it 'feels', like when I read this thread....seems like they are going to use your body and more importantly your light for some purpose...not sure if any purposes which involves such unethical stuff could be for the greater good, almost like they have taken over your consciousness....sounds almost like the extreme kinds of mind control which some people apparently engage in real life....just my thoughts. Some of the things they have seem to partially reveal the purpose too, including how they aim to 'control' you and your light.

You must remember, you did all the super difficult work yourself, using every moment of your life to heal yourself since you did all you could to address the actual abuse issue...may be the light and tf etc was your reward for your efforts from light itself. May be you should trust yourself and the actual light and your intuition more than anything else. There's a lot of deception that goes on in these things apparently, to achieve all the wrong aims.

Disregard my post if you wish, as i dont really know and dont desire knowing about such things, but take care and protect yourself from being led into doing things that you have worked so hard not to engage in, from attempts to bribe, corrupt, abuse your efforts and the light you replaces the darkess wiith, and to deceive you into being used for anything but the greater good, scarlett. I hope you understand greater includes all of the creation of the creator and not just a select few and in the human realm, at least all of humanity, even if just to start off with and not a select few.given that you seem to have voluntary given yourself up for a ransom of 'fun' and energy waves, not sure if there's any reclaiming of yourself possible or even if you wish to, or even if my fears for you are valid. I hope they are invalid, but logic, nowledge, wisdom and intuition say otherwise. You will now best, hope, except that you are not even in control of your ow consciousness and have hands the control of your body over too.

Last edited by lifensoul : 24-05-2015 at 11:27 PM.
Old 24-05-2015, 10:37 PM
lifensoul

Your post that I responded to this morning was such a contrast of all the hard work you had done on yourself and the little miracles that helped you survive the darkest of darkness, as if you had suddenly thrown it all away....so shocking it was (for some part of me, just as a fellow human, felt quite proud of you and your efforts to end darkness in you, the selfish hope too given you were such a good model of strength and self healing for others) that I started to read through your posts to see if anything had change externally recently...
Old 24-05-2015, 10:55 PM
Master
I get you. So you have a body but it's inactive for some reason. Fascinating.
Is it some kind of sleep/rest period? Are you dreaming? Are you in a spacecraft? Sorry, so much comes to mind.

Is it possible the Pleiades consciousness is another like you here but not actually the oversoul responsible for the division of all the consciousness?
Old 24-05-2015, 11:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
I get you. So you have a body but it's inactive for some reason. Fascinating.
Is it some kind of sleep/rest period? Are you dreaming? Are you in a spacecraft? Sorry, so much comes to mind.

Is it possible the Pleiades consciousness is another like you here but not actually the oversoul responsible for the division of all the consciousness?

Yes, I've heard this happens to other starseeds too, I read about it that they wake up in a starship somewhere in a chamber where they've been incubating and their star family are there with them watching over them. I get the same sense about me but I'm in the Pleiades, some sort of city they showed me which is the base of operations for this thing, I'm in a large room with lots of others who are sort of incubating too. But I've felt myself more and more there and I feel I'm 'waking up' there, and I've had bilocational experiences, it seems my room here is some sort of direct gateway or portal there. They watch over me here, they said it's easier to track my progress.

So could be like I am dreaming if you want to use that analogy. But I'm more aware now that I'm dreaming, like I can feel my body on the bed asleep :-) So I'm lucid now to put it another way. Now I just gotta wake myself up! Things will get fun then!

How do you mean about the second question, not sure I understand fully?
Old 25-05-2015, 02:52 AM
Master
Fun indeed.

Quote:
I could be wrong but I already knew about multidimensionality before getting in contact and I don't think they'd put across the idea that I'm in a dormant state when my mind can already handle being active in multiple places at once. I already experience that intuitively on a daily basis :)

As you say here, there are other aspects of you active in multiple places. Is the one dormant on equal par with those, and with you here, or is the dormant what I call the oversoul?