Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 23-05-2015, 10:40 AM
Deactivated Account

I connected with the Pleiades!

This was an accident so I'm in a state of huge revelation right now, I didn't wake up thinking I'd connect to the Pleiades.

So this is the conversation with them that I put up on my blog and thought I'd share here! Enjoy! http://the-shores-of-amaranth.blogsp...-of-realm.html

Old 23-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Kamila

higher than the tf vibration.... Very interesting
Old 23-05-2015, 12:20 PM
Master
Very cool. What a journey, eh? Thanks for sharing.
Old 23-05-2015, 01:08 PM
Experiencer

Oh wow! What an awesome experience! I appreciate that you shared it. It gives some clarity to something I was wondering lately.
Old 23-05-2015, 09:47 PM
Suspended
Cool ScarlettHayden thanks for sharing it.
Old 24-05-2015, 02:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow that's an amazing story, Scarlett. Sorry for being ignorant, what are Pleiades? I'm not sure if my sources are right but I think they are belong to another planet. This sounds really amazing, I wish you could elaborate more on their appearances and how you saw them. (:
Old 24-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Pleiades are seven stars about 400-500 light years away from earth :) Yes they are different planets and civilisations :)

It was funny because when they said 'seven sisters' at first I thought they were ACTUAL biological sisters! But then it hit me that they were talking about the seven sisters, aka the seven stars or the Pleiades. I was so shocked! In a good way!

I always thought I had human guides that were me in past lives :) That's what I expected when I asked my guides who they were, never thought for a moment they were alien, let alone Pleiadian (of all the races!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
higher than the tf vibration.... Very interesting

Yes! I think I'm going to call it a twin ray connection for now. Seems like a connection on a greater scale!
Old 24-05-2015, 02:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow this is really mind blowing. Our Universe is huge, what do they look like? Are they tall? I still don't understand the 7 planets part. Maybe I'll go read up on it.
Old 24-05-2015, 02:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyinz
Wow this is really mind blowing. Our Universe is huge, what do they look like? Are they tall? I still don't understand the 7 planets part. Maybe I'll go read up on it.

There seem to be three main Pleiadian races. I asked them and they said the race I belong to are indistinguishable from humans. They/we have darkish tan skin, large dark eyes, and red hair. They basically look like Native American Indian and they first incarnated into Mexico, funnily enough I am half-Mexican myself and always felt like I had past lives there. So I guess I already look quite Pleiadian already just with dark hair instead of red, and maybe lighter tan skin from my English side.

Yes it really is huge! The Pleiades are the name of the seven stars, though in actuality there are more than seven, we only tend to see seven with the naked eye from earth. Also I'm sure each individual star has more than one planet, so there could be trillions of their race out there.

So fascinating! I really feel like I'm a part of something now. More connected to who I am :) More 'at home' in myself.
Old 24-05-2015, 05:12 PM
Master
I've always heard that Earth was seeded from other races from the Galaxy. Which accounts for the various skin tones and body types... this certainly lends to that!

How very exciting and validating for you Scarlett!
It's exciting to first touch upon our larger Galactic Heritage isn't it? It FIRES the imagination up!