Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 19-03-2015, 11:17 PM
Deactivated Account

What is a Starseed?

From my understanding there are many people who have life on this planet who are indeed from other star systems of the galaxy and even beyond.
There are those who would be known and called Terrans,maybe you heard of that, souls who have started their soul evolutionary process on planet Earth(Terra) herself.
I believe that these beings who have started their soul journey here are often those that are referred to as "young souls" , souls who have an evolutionary process yet ahead of them.
I think that there are many Starseeds who have chosen incarnation on this planet at this time, especially to help the Ascension process, to help that journey through difficult times that humanity is engaged in.
I know that these Starseed beings are from different levels and layers of consciousness as well as from various star systems, such as the Pleiades, Arcturus, Sirius, Venusian or other systems, and they are here at this critical time, choosing to be born in physical form so that they would have the right to participate in the events of humanity, for once born in physical form, many are indeed human, even if their SOUL ORIGIN is from a different star system.
For example, from the early years of my life I have had a feeling that I do not belong to this reality, but at the same time, I am a human being with all its weaknesses and deficiencies.
My understanding is that Starseeds have come not only to assist in the process of Ascension for humanity and Earth, but for their own next level of Ascension, for many of the Starseeds have ascended previously to other levels.
As I see it, this is why the Starseeds on the whole have a much higher comprehension and understanding of Spirit and of the connections with the Divine.
Old 20-03-2015, 01:31 AM
Master
Hi acitak, your post made me think of this...

...And how am I to face the odds
Of man’s bedevilment and God’s?
I, a stranger and afraid
In a world I never made.

A Housman
Old 20-03-2015, 05:31 PM
Pathfinder

Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acitak
For example, from the early years of my life I have had a feeling that I do not belong to this reality, but at the same time, I am a human being with all its weaknesses and deficiencies.
Old 20-03-2015, 07:15 PM
Deactivated Account

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page
Old 20-03-2015, 07:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Someone who for whatever reason is more in touch with their intergalactic heritage.
Old 21-03-2015, 08:47 PM
Deactivated Account

From this we can conclude that entity Jesus was just one of the highly evolved Starseeds, nothing more and nothing less.
Old 21-03-2015, 09:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Everyone is a starseed. Everyone is human.
Old 21-03-2015, 09:54 PM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Everyone is a starseed. Everyone is human.

You took the words right off my keys. We are all starseeds.

We are stardust...
Old 21-03-2015, 10:48 PM
Deactivated Account

I think that we are using incorrect word here.
Let s say a STARBEING, not a Starseed.
I believe that many have heard of young souls and old souls.
Loosely speaking an old soul may be an aspect that has been around longer than a more newly formulated soul grouping, a soul body.
They have had aspects that have had many physical incarnations, both on the planet Earth as well as on other planets that contain human life.
My understanding is that the STARBEINGS are often of the old soul variety, for they have begun their journey much further back than the more recent beginnings of planet Earth and those TERRANS who are the new souls of planet Earth.
Thus, many of the old souls who incarnate on planet Earth have a STARBEING origin that does not start of planet Earth, but perhaps on one of the other planets that host human life.
As I see it, they often come to this planet to assist the young souls that are starting incarnational experiences in physical form on planet Earth.
Thus old souls(STARBEINGS) have started their journeys much earlier and are old souls because they have had the chance to have many lifetimes, where the young soul is still going through preliminary experiences as the collective identity of that soul is forming itself,I can t better describe that.
Old 21-03-2015, 11:03 PM
Deactivated Account

It just depends what aspect of yourself you're looking out from. We are all comprised of old and new parts. When you look out the more experienced parts you will remember yourself as being from other planets, when you look out the less experienced parts of you you will feel Terran only.