Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Closed Thread

Old 30-11-2010, 03:32 AM
earthprowler

uma you're smarter than you think you are

believe it or not i've been wanting to start a thread about this exact thing but didn't know where to start. i've been trying to find things on the internet about it. far and few.

we will be moving in the next few months but we've been here since may 2001. the house has been haunted but for the most part they seem to come here to cross over and i've never been sure why. i've been told by two different mediums (one that has never been to my house but described it to a T) that i have 2 portals, one from my son Jesse's room and one from Courtnee's room. Jesse and my friends daughter witnessed an old man walk out of his closet when they both were about 7. Jesse has NEVER liked sleeping in there even as a baby, he would scream to high heaven till i took him out, could be spoiled, could be something else but it's just been in the last year that he has slept in there and has to have the light on and a dog with him. You used to be able to hear people walking around Courtnee's room when no one was up stairs, she used to tell me about hearing people talking. As I write this i've spent ten minutes with him in the bathroom with a bloody nose he got laying in bed and it was flowing out of his nose for no reason. ick. thought we were going to the ER cause it wasn't going to stop!

we've (the kids and me at least, hubby doesn't believe in anything) talked about it especially in the last few months that there is something wrong with this house, it's evil i'd swear to it. you can be fine when you are out side of it, but the minute we walk in we're at each other's throats, everyone walks around mad at the world and "don't look at me or talk to me" syndrome. we can't wait to be out of here because there's something that walks around (seen out of the corner of my eye). There are tons more i could write about but i won't.
Old 30-11-2010, 03:34 AM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
earthprowler, are you the person with spooky closet? I have been here too long and am getting so confused. Don't be upset if I have you confused with someone else.

yep Summer that's me, lol! one in jesse's closet!
Old 30-11-2010, 03:41 AM
pre-dawn

See whether you can get a court interdict and if he transgresses its conditions have him arrested. Do not bail him out.
Old 30-11-2010, 03:50 AM
Master
Earthprowler,

I'm worried that even if you move out of the house, your son will still be affected. It sounds to me like he needs a special kind of help...like a shaman for starters... but it's important that he moves into an environment of unconditional love and peace, very clean energetically. This is coming to me in an intuitive sort of way. If that dark entity stuff has messed with his mind (compounded now by chemicals/medication) and I don't know how long this has been going on now...his mind would need some reprogramming... and to become grounded again as well. Maybe a trip to the seaside...it has such a cleansing effect. I don't know.

For my own son the situation isn't nearly as bad. He needs to get out of the house but for different reasons. Our house isn't haunted.

It is also possible to cleanse your house and if it is a portal you can transform it into a portal of light not darkness. You can PM me for details. It would take a concerted effort from all of you and maybe help from like minded friends but you could do it.
Old 30-11-2010, 03:56 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
yep Summer that's me, lol! one in jesse's closet!

That could be a very big part of Jesse's problems. That was why I was called in to close a portal in a friends house. It was negatively affecting the behavior of her son. Now that is not to say that is Jesse's problem, but it could be a big part of it. Sounds like "it" is feeding off of all of you.
Old 30-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Serenity Bear

If you have a Dark Entity in the house then call your local Spiritualist Church and get their most experienced medium to come down and get rid of it.

All 19 year olds go through this phase, my brother did, and his now a very hard working respectable man.
Old 30-11-2010, 07:55 PM
whispers

Quote:
I was called in to close a portal in a friends house

Summerland could you elaborate on this please? Very intersted.

x
Old 30-11-2010, 08:10 PM
Summerland

Friends had a house (still do) that had two portals in it. One was in the closet in the boys room, the other a few yards away in a pantry clost. Actually the cats picked up on the route as they would sit and watch things going back and forth. Entities would use the portals like train stations.
Old 30-11-2010, 08:23 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Entities would use the portals like train stations.

makes sense to me why some days it's very, very calm in the house and others you want to stand and scream because it's such an over whelming feeling. wonder if any of the neighbors have any. we've all talked before about how the kids who are similar in age are going through the same things as Jesse.....all the same problems. i find that a little odd, only on the block that ends in the dead end.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:15 AM
Master
Im not a parent so take anything i say with a grain of salt. First of all, i'm not sure referring to your son as a 'dark entity' is a healthy way to go, imo. If he is affected or 'possessed' as you guys are suggesting may be possible, than it is not him who is the dark entity.

Another thing that has not been brought up, which may not be nice to consider, is that he may be a sociopath or psychopath. Have you ever felt a closeness to him? If so, cultivate that any chance you get. Appeal to his good nature whenever possible. Beyond that, for the 19 year old.. yeah, maybe mention to him when you pass him in the hallway with the laundry basket that you saw a great little apartment for rent the other day for a really good price...

Id say also in both cases, remember when (if ever hopefully) they were the beautiful person that you loved, and then hold that vision of them when you are dealing, communicating with them. Appeal to their better nature, have as much patience as possible. Beyond that, make sure that they are accountable for their own behaviour and actions. Be objective and firm with discipline. Don't give in to any nonsense. It will be best for both them and you. Tough love may be necessary. Be firm in standing your ground in this respect.

My 2 cents. Hope all works out for the best in both cases. . ~