Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Closed Thread

Old 18-06-2014, 08:32 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
Empower them? By telling them it's their fault? Hah. Right. Because a rape survivors really wants to hear someone say "it happened because you wanted it to".

The new age awareness you are speaking of comes form a beautiful position of awareness that states relity forms to your wants and to your desires. It was trying to move someone else into this position of awareness so that they can also manifest the things they want and desire. What the new age poster failed to realize is that the victim does not possess this awareness and knowledge and thus is not intending and willing this form of reality into manifestation...yet. It requires the release of old awareness and fixations to be then released from the locked potential it was held within to be reformed into the new awareness of intending and willing only what you want and desire. Since the new age person was within this awareness already and thinks that it is true they made he mistake of assuming it is true for everyone, however it was not yet activated within the victim.
Old 18-06-2014, 09:02 PM
Ascender
What exactly are you saying? Are you saying that survivors manifest these situations? Are you saying that we ask for it?
Old 18-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
The new age awareness you are speaking of comes form a beautiful position of awareness that states relity forms to your wants and to your desires. It was trying to move someone else into this position of awareness so that they can also manifest the things they want and desire. What the new age poster failed to realize is that the victim does not possess this awareness and knowledge and thus is not intending and willing this form of reality into manifestation...yet. It requires the release of old awareness and fixations to be then released from the locked potential it was held within to be reformed into the new awareness of intending and willing only what you want and desire. Since the new age person was within this awareness already and thinks that it is true they made he mistake of assuming it is true for everyone, however it was not yet activated within the victim.

well, some new ager sitting their lofty "enlightened" position re-victimizes the victim by asserting that the state of being victim is a "choice". i suppose that the person who has "chosen" to be victimized also chooses to have some new ager re-victimizing them with LOA platitudes. how enlightening!

perpetrators of cruelties are let off the hook. you can sucker punch someone in the face and it's okay since they unconsciously asked for it.
Old 18-06-2014, 09:11 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
well, some new ager sitting their lofty "enlightened" position re-victimizes the victim by asserting that the state of being is a "choice". i suppose that the person who has "chosen" to be victimized also chooses to have some new ager re-victimizing them. how enlightening!

perpetrators cruelties are let off the hook. you can sucker punch someone in the face and it's okay since they asked for it.

Thank you.
Old 18-06-2014, 09:27 PM
somnium

some people's ignorance not only denies them the true wisdom of what they are ignorant of, but can produce more evil in the process. See you guys missed the true wisdom and shifted your false understanding into creating negative judgements about the path which is not what the true awareness intended. It is your confusion and failure to see the true point that led you astray, thereby the only wisdom you attain becomes a slanted twist of the truth, which is what true evil is.
Old 18-06-2014, 09:44 PM
somnium

Quote:
What exactly are you saying? Are you saying that survivors manifest these situations? Are you saying that we ask for it?

Just read my post and try to understand it. I already told you that ofcourse she didnt want to be raped that would be stupid. SO how do come to wonder if I think she wanted it? You are stuck within your own judgements of the past and not seeing the present. However i am saying that the victim did manifest this event by possessing the knowledge and awareness, the judgements of her reality. Although she did not want this she still manifested it.

Her awareness is not in the same position as the new ager who is presenting her with a new configuration for her intent and her will. You can shift your awareness and knowledge to accept that you will get only what you want in life, and only what you desire, and everything that you have from that point on is only what you want and intend. It takes leaving your old way behind, freeing the awareness, intent and will within that way, to manifest a different alternate way. However your awareness must activate into this new way or else your intent will still be invested in the old way. if you do not shift your belief, your will and your knowledge into the new way then you will be in your old way. This is what the new ager in question failed to see, that different people have different awareness and this different ways that they are intending and willing into manifest. The one who judges things to be evil then wills that arrangement of reality into manifest, just as the one who sees and believes that you only manifest that which you want in the world. They are different positions of awareness with different wills. if you can shift your energy into the new age path successfully then you will only intend and manifest that which you want. Understand? the new ager was speaking to someone who did not possess yet that awareness and will power, this they need to shift into that way and free their old perception.
Old 18-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Ascender
So tell me then. How does someone who has never feared being assaulted in their entire life, someone who has never feared being attacked or hurt in any way, end up "manifesting" being raped? And if anyone can manifest it, why hasn't everyone in the world had this happen to them?
How does a three year old child who doesn't even know how to talk properly, doesn't even know what sex is, manifest rape? How can a three year old child manifest something they do not even know exists yet?
Old 18-06-2014, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
some people's ignorance not only denies them the true wisdom of what they are ignorant of, but can produce more evil in the process. See you guys missed the true wisdom and shifted your false understanding into creating negative judgements about the path which is not what the true awareness intended. It is your confusion and failure to see the true point that led you astray, thereby the only wisdom you attain becomes a slanted twist of the truth, which is what true evil is.

LOL what amazing arrogance!

a self serving philosophy touted as "true awareness". nothing "new age" about that. smug "spiritual" people sitting in the safety of their ivory church towers or on silk and tasseled guru cushions have, for eons, been using similar tricks to keep exploitable victims in place.

next you'll be telling me that "The Prosperity Doctrine" is what Jesus really meant when he exhorted his followers to feed and clothe the poor.
Old 18-06-2014, 10:00 PM
somnium

Quote:
So tell me then. How does someone who has never feared being assaulted in their entire life, someone who has never feared being attacked or hurt in any way, end up "manifesting" being raped? And if anyone can manifest it, why hasn't everyone in the world had this happen to them?
How does a three year old child who doesn't even know how to talk properly, doesn't even know what sex is, manifest rape? How can a three year old child manifest something they do not even know exists yet?

We manifest our knowledge and our awareness of the world into the world itself. Like i said when we possess evil knowledge and awareness then we manifest it because we deem it true and real and present.

When I child is born into the world he has no developed awareness or will yet, and he learns this from his parents as he is born into his parent's world. His parents beliefs, knowledge and awareness gets passed into him/her. They naturally accept this world as the true world because that is what they have been taught and conditioned to believe. The world is also energy first, and the energies of the parents are passed to the child. It is how a youngling develops their instincts and perceptions. Remember a child is made fomr the energies of the parents. however just because your parents hold a certain position of will and awareness does not mean that the child can not learn to form his own will and awareness separate from that of his parents and friends. In my path we learn to separate from the will of one world to enter into alternate positions of reality, dimensions if you prefer, and then becomes detached from the collective will of the old world. For many who never possess this awareness will never be able to leave the world because there is only one world they have become aware of.
Old 18-06-2014, 10:03 PM
Ascender
Gods, could you sound any more like my Catholic Grandparents?
Instead of spouting New Age codswallop, answer my question. In laymans terms.
How does a three year old child manifest sexual assault if they don't even know the meaning of the word?