Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Closed Thread

Old 18-06-2014, 09:57 AM
LeoJeo

Humans are so dense..

*I am going to go on a bit of a rant simply to let off some steam so be warned.* Input is welcome though!

I'm becoming increasingly aware of just how dense most humans still are, even some on these very forums. They cannot perceive anything outside of their 5 senses and operate solely out of their "left brain". The narrow-mindedness is something I can barely tolerate and it sometimes leaves me very frustrated, though I almost always transmute those feelings into compassion. Its the close-minded 3 dimensional way of thinking that has been so prevalent on this planet for so long that really needs to change. Thank God for the New Age that is coming about and people's minds finally coming around to change. This planet's population seriously needs to raise its vibration passed all of the pettiness(swear word edit by staff) that keeps them divided. And even if they can slightly get out of the close-minded based thinking and into the more spiritual and metaphysical side of reality, its still not enough a lot of the times!

The pure lack of creativity and depth of scale most people display is incredible. Maybe its me coming from a predominantly "right brain" point of view, but I know within me that I speak the truth. This planet needs more "right brain" qualities and far less "left brain" ones. The "left brain", or more logical and ordered way of doing things has led to wars, violence, repression, poverty, and destruction of the planet. Empathy, creativity, love, intuition, imagination, and big-picture thinking are much more needed. It is really the lack of the ability to step back and see the big picture first and then look at the details that annoys me the most. You cannot appreciate what is around you if you cannot appreciate all of it at once. This is a big reason why the destruction of the environment is so prevalent. The linear type thinking of the material, left brained world cannot see the big picture and the consequences of their actions and simply goes on a step-by-step basis of pollution and deforestation.

Its also this linear based narrow minded thinking that cannot comprehend that other life on other planets in other star systems has been visiting for millenia and are visiting today and are here in human bodies! Its the pure operation in solely the 3d realm that leads to this and I understand this. It all stems back to the inability to see the larger picture. Larger as in universal and not just the tiny little city or neighborhood they live in. Maybe its because I am a Leo with Leo Mercury that I can comprehend and appreciate things of grand scale but it simply doesn't make sense to me why people can't just open up and see everything I see.

Which is why I am so thankful to Source that Earth is finally changing after all this . (swear word edit by staff) I am so frustrated by them for their sheer stupidity and arrogance that it becomes hard to stay focused and grounded sometimes, but still I love humanity dearly. That's why I've stuck around so long, because I so desperately want to see them succeed and ascend! I've incarnated as a human for so long and I won't stop till the job is done! We can do this all if we simply access what was given to us more often and choose love over fear! I send love and light to you all and thank you for taking the time to read this. :)

(Edited by SF Staff)
Old 18-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Master
Hi,

Yes and compassion for how humans evolve will help you a lot with this. Keep in mind that your children will feel these things about you some day.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-06-2014, 06:18 PM
Master

I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time with it, Leo. You are not the only soul from elsewhere who expresses this from time to time.

Thank you for having the patience to continue on with your help to this planet.
Old 18-06-2014, 06:32 PM
somnium

try to imagine that the world is energy first, awareness, intent, and will. No realize that our consciousness is interconnected to each other and everything in the world. The awareness we have carries the intent and will we have within us. For example the awareness that humans are dense and stupid is actually carrying the intent and will that aligns to that form and way. I have learned that by controlling your awareness and judgements of other beings, that you can begin to learn to channel this energy into form, and into consciousness. However you must first free the fixated energy that lies within the awareness and judgements you have already formed. This energy, intent and will, is fixated and stagnant within you, it is the awareness you align to and experience as perception of the world. Once you learn to shift this energy and free it form its forms you have made you can begin to guide the free flowing potential that is released form the suspending your judgements into new forms of awareness. Not to mention that the awareness that your consciousness is connected to others will allow you to access this collective link and begin transferring your own consciousness into others in a conscious way. You will begin to see that others know what you know, but only when you activate the awareness that your consciousness is connected and can become a channel to them. At the present momwnt your connection is merely subconscious meaning you are not really aware of how you are connected to others and the world and so the energy that transfers through this telepathic link is done subconsciously and without your control. for example your judgements that see people are inferior and dense and stupid and arrogant is the alignment of energy that you are subconsciously intending and willing into manifest. You must begin to see that your perceptions of people can be suspended and freed into free flowing potential. Then your energies can begin to support people and the world without condemning them from your past perceptions and limited awareness. Sometimes you must let the world go to experience a new reality.
Old 18-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Ascender
The New Age isn't all that amazing to be honest. There are stil things that need to be worked on.
Old 18-06-2014, 07:23 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
The New Age isn't all that amazing to be honest. There are stil things that need to be worked on.

Seek and ye shall find. That which you measure others and the world to be will to be measured unto you. Therefor that which you judge something to be will be met in your own eyes. Just like it is said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It has been said that your enemy is not really your enemy but your benefactor in disguise, so when you shift your perception of the moment, the moment will then align to your new perception. Seek not the problem but shift your focus to the solution then the energy you are fixated within becomes free to flow into the new perception, fueling it. it takes practice to see beyond our own perceptions to witness the great unknown that is before us, one becomes humble to all things then because they can see that the wrold around them in infinite and fluid and can become anything.
Old 18-06-2014, 07:39 PM
Ascender
I don't believe in New Age. If you have read any of my posts on this forum you will know why I do not believe in New Age. The "once a victim, always a victim" and "you're a victim of crime? Oh, you must have thought about it happening, you brought it on yourself" bull that New Agers believe in. Sorry but I'm not signing up to a psuedo-religion that blames victims of terrible circumstances.
Old 18-06-2014, 07:52 PM
somnium

Quote:
I don't believe in New Age. If you have read any of my posts on this forum you will know why I do not believe in New Age. The "once a victim, always a victim" and "you're a victim of crime? Oh, you must have thought about it happening, you brought it on yourself" bull that New Agers believe in. Sorry but I'm not signing up to a psuedo-religion that blames victims of terrible circumstances.

The nature of shifting perceptions and awareness can be made to shift the power out of someone else's hands and into your own. This way one becomes responsible for your own life and your own placement within Infinity. however if your awareness places the power in other people's hands then you will intend and will that result instead and you have lost your power. This particular path of new age that youmention is not trying to blame victims but to empower them.

New age means that humanities awareness is always evolving into new pathways and new experiences and new knowledge. many ways exist and as we advance we will make yet more to share with each other. This is why new age exists so that we are not always stuck in the past awareness and limitations that have bound humanity for ages. As we evolve and grow so too will our religions and philosophies, our sciences and our collective consciousness. You can not condemn new age as being one way that is wrong because it consists of all the new ways which are plentiful and variant.

I for one prefer advancement and the evolution of consciousness. And so when someone discovers new awareness and a new way I will read about thatr way with an open mind and try to understand what that awareness is trying to bring into the world. What is has to offer.
Old 18-06-2014, 07:58 PM
Ascender
Empower them? By telling them it's their fault? Hah. Right. Because a rape survivors really wants to hear someone say "it happened because you wanted it to".
Old 18-06-2014, 08:04 PM
somnium

Quote:
Empower them? By telling them it's their fault? Hah. Right. Because a rape survivors really wants to hear someone say "it happened because you wanted it to".

Don't you see if it is your fault then you have the power, but if it is someone else's fault then you have none. Responsibility is power. I am not saying she asked for it or wanted it, that is just dumb, but she did judge it and she did judge humanity and other people as being the people that she judged them to be. The awareness of people being bad and evil supports this way and enters into it. It becomes the invested will and intent of the person. have you ever heard that evil was brought into the world when we first obtained the knowledge of evil? Without the knowledge and awareness of evil there was none. Therefor when we possess evil awareness and knowledge we reap that form in our experience. We both intend it in the world and will it in the world. What humanity needs is our good will and our positive awareness not our evil judgements. by taking responsibility one can eliminate the evil within themselves that they project into the world and support and sustain.
Closed Thread