Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 13-03-2011, 11:45 PM
Medium_Laura

We all have a purpose, we all have special gifts. This is why I don't buy into the labels like indigo, star, etc. I was told by an old woman when I was just a child that I was a "star child". To this day, I am me, nothing more.
Old 18-06-2021, 07:02 PM
Pathfinder

One crucial criterion for indigo child that distinguishes them from ADHD or any social-personality is ESP or psychic power.

If you don't have any of these then you're not Indigo. And none of this concerns you and none of your discussions matter.

If however you at least experience psychic phenomena on a regular basis and then check off almost all the boxes then you have very good reason to assume you're here as an Indigo by design.

The exact nature of how or why "Indigo"-ness came to be matters little. What matters more is that you are here, and you do not break. Not under pressure and not by self defeat. You do you.
Old 19-06-2021, 03:59 PM
Experiencer

Some people with disabilities do have special talents, but it does come at a price, and sometimes the price is very high.

I think of the man who has Autism and can play any song from memory, but can't dress or care for himself. Or the boy who was born blind and has learned to use echolocation to navigate his world.

None of us would choose that for ourselves, but it does give us a window into the capabilities of the human mind that we would not otherwise know.