Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 19-10-2010, 03:24 AM
November Decay

I think I first realized it after I had watched a television show about it with my mom and sister...All three of us decided that I was an Indigo and my sister was the Crystal I was meant to protect, based on what the show had been telling us about the most common personalities for Indigo and Crystals.
Old 30-10-2010, 06:12 AM
indigoangel

yay, I found some more indigos, and I hope to meet some crystals!

Hey, everybody!

I just found this forum tonight. I think there is something to be said for knowing who you are and what you are, and what you are here for. If you are like I was, then I suppose you could say I always knew I was an indigo. I just didn't know what it was called. Now there are some people that say indigos don't exist, but I don't want to get into that here. I just want to let you know that I am so glad to find a space for people that are going through some of the same joys, frustrations, and emotional difficulties of being sent here on a mission you remember.

Ever since I was little, I knew that I was here for a purpose. That I was here to change humanity for the better. I knew that it was important for me to be alive at this time, and that I and others like me would be needed. It was only later that I began to understand more details on what I would be needed for. The coming 2012 shift and beyond.

At the age of 13, I think, is when I first heard the term Indigo Child. At the time, I don't really think I thought much of it. But as the years have gone by (I am now 24), the term Indigo has resurfaced over and over. I finally decided to discover what that really meant. Shortly after deciding this, a book seemed to snap off the shelf at me. It looked as if on fire. So I bought it, and I am still reading it. If I ever doubted that I was Indigo, I don't doubt it anymore. Things that I just thought were traits somehow collected in me, when no accident. It is also no accident that more and more of my indigo nature seems to be waking up from its slumber. And with a vengeance. I can no longer tolerate things that I used to tolerate, and I can no longer stand by and watch humanity continue down its path. I also am fighting the forces that seek to place me in a corporate job, in a working identity. These are only a few of my struggles, and I would really appreciate and love some support and encouragement.

Anyway, I hope I get to know more of you, indigos, Crystal and star alike!

Namaste,
indigoangel
Old 30-10-2010, 06:19 AM
mahakali

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra-violet
Hi Sophie,

I think we're in the same boat. I have an ultra-violet aura and can identify with star, indigo and crystal but not sure which one.
I have just retrieved a collage that i did around the age of 6, made of seeds in the shape of a star (star seed) , perhaps that's a clue. I have also been told by many people working in the complementary field that I am a lightworker / indigo.

That's just the tip of the iceberg!

How old are you? I'm 26.

Becky
im 26 also you are probably a rat in the Chinese zodiac?
Old 30-10-2010, 06:22 AM
mahakali

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoangel
Hey, everybody!

I just found this forum tonight. I think there is something to be said for knowing who you are and what you are, and what you are here for. If you are like I was, then I suppose you could say I always knew I was an indigo. I just didn't know what it was called. Now there are some people that say indigos don't exist, but I don't want to get into that here. I just want to let you know that I am so glad to find a space for people that are going through some of the same joys, frustrations, and emotional difficulties of being sent here on a mission you remember.

Ever since I was little, I knew that I was here for a purpose. That I was here to change humanity for the better. I knew that it was important for me to be alive at this time, and that I and others like me would be needed. It was only later that I began to understand more details on what I would be needed for. The coming 2012 shift and beyond.

At the age of 13, I think, is when I first heard the term Indigo Child. At the time, I don't really think I thought much of it. But as the years have gone by (I am now 24), the term Indigo has resurfaced over and over. I finally decided to discover what that really meant. Shortly after deciding this, a book seemed to snap off the shelf at me. It looked as if on fire. So I bought it, and I am still reading it. If I ever doubted that I was Indigo, I don't doubt it anymore. Things that I just thought were traits somehow collected in me, when no accident. It is also no accident that more and more of my indigo nature seems to be waking up from its slumber. And with a vengeance. I can no longer tolerate things that I used to tolerate, and I can no longer stand by and watch humanity continue down its path. I also am fighting the forces that seek to place me in a corporate job, in a working identity. These are only a few of my struggles, and I would really appreciate and love some support and encouragement.

Anyway, I hope I get to know more of you, indigos, Crystal and star alike!

Namaste,
indigoangel
hi and welcome, nice story
Old 30-10-2010, 08:14 AM
Master
''When did you realise you were an Indigo/Crystal or Star child?''

Never. I don't believe in such things. They have no place in reality.

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 30-10-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Old 30-10-2010, 01:29 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
''When did you realise you were an Indigo/Crystal or Star child?''

Never. I don't believe in such things. They have no place in reality.

In your opinion
Old 30-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
In your opinion
Hi LightFilledHeart,

Hmm I don't know really. I wouldn't call it an 'opinion' because nothing as of yet has proven to me that Indigos, Crystals, Rainbows etc. exist, they fall in the same category as Atlantis, Lemuria, twin flames, 2012 events. It's all commercialized western spirituality.

I'm fine with others who wish to believe in it, but I'll remain a healthy sceptic!
Old 05-11-2010, 03:07 AM
indigoangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Hi LightFilledHeart,

Hmm I don't know really. I wouldn't call it an 'opinion' because nothing as of yet has proven to me that Indigos, Crystals, Rainbows etc. exist, they fall in the same category as Atlantis, Lemuria, twin flames, 2012 events. It's all commercialized western spirituality.

I'm fine with others who wish to believe in it, but I'll remain a healthy sceptic!

Of course I understand where you and many other people are coming from. Skepticism has its place, and I believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, I have one issue. If you are fine with others believing in indigos, crystals and stars, why would you come to this topic just to say that you don't believe in it? In my opinion, this is supposed to be a place for people to come together who believe in these things. So if you want to express something different, then there's a thread for that.

I'm not meaning to come across as harsh, but I have been starving for a sense of community -- for a group of people similar to me -- and having that kind of post just brings the whole energy down.

People are entitled to their opinion, but I don't see any reason to bring opposing viewpoints into a discussion that might not necessarily be looking for them. This is just my opinion, but I felt like I should say something.

Also, I don't believe that most of the stuff you listed as "commercialized Western spirituality" really is that. I'm not sure about Atlantis, or that other civilization, but I'm not about to say that it doesn't exist. That it's just some scheme to get people's money or whatever. As for the 2012 stuff, I personally believe that there is going to be a shift. I don't believe that it will be Armageddon, but I do believe that it is a moment of coming to the truth for all humanity. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that our planet is in need of help, and quickly. It doesn't take an ascended state to see that people cannot continue to treat others with violence and a lack of compassion without disastrous effects.

People can call it whatever they like, but for me the truth remains clear: we're going to have to change something, and change it soon, else life as we know it will change drastically, and perhaps not in the way we would like.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:56 AM
star-child

Quote:
People are entitled to their opinion, but I don't see any reason to bring opposing viewpoints into a discussion that might not necessarily be looking for them. This is just my opinion, but I felt like I should say something.

This is how I feel. Also I feel that the thread saying Indigos don't exist shouldn't be in this sub-forum, I think it should be in the strong opinions sub-forum. It's quite an unwelcoming thread.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoangel
However, I have one issue. If you are fine with others believing in indigos, crystals and stars, why would you come to this topic just to say that you don't believe in it? In my opinion, this is supposed to be a place for people to come together who believe in these things. So if you want to express something different, then there's a thread for that.
Hello indigoangel,

Indeed, it's fine with me if other people want to believe they are Indigo's, Crystals, Stars, twin flames, half-alien etc. Everyone is free to have their own beliefs and opinions. But forums are not only about sharing, but also about discussion. This means we can't always agree. Beliefs are not proven, so they are there to be challenged. It isn't blasphemy to challenge it, is it?
Quote:
I'm not meaning to come across as harsh, but I have been starving for a sense of community -- for a group of people similar to me -- and having that kind of post just brings the whole energy down.
I'm sorry to hear that, but we are both entitled to our views. We will always find beliefs and opinions on these forums that we don't like.
Quote:
People are entitled to their opinion, but I don't see any reason to bring opposing viewpoints into a discussion that might not necessarily be looking for them.
If there are no opposing viewpoints, then there cannot be a discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
This is how I feel. Also I feel that the thread saying Indigos don't exist shouldn't be in this sub-forum, I think it should be in the strong opinions sub-forum. It's quite an unwelcoming thread.
You mean people can only post here if they believe in the Indigo children phenomena?