Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 02-05-2012, 08:00 PM
Lauraye

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilkenian
Wow....we are alike in lot of things...

But yes, I think we don't need labels. I fit pretty much the description of an Indigo, and my mother told me she saw me as a Crystal, but I think those names are only for people who want to see a fantastic thing above all normal things.

But....maybe sometime labels could be useful. Lol, I'm confusing myself, sorry XD.

What I want to say is I don't see an Indigo, a Star seed or a Crystal, or anything else; I see a human.
I guess labels are for people who need recognition. As for me, I prefer to stay in the shadows.
awww I love your reply, yes I agree!! I see someone as a person and if they want to be labeled then let them be if it brings them happiness! Xx
Old 03-05-2012, 08:01 PM
lil_Jean

Sometimes I think it helps explain things that are otherwise unexplainable or feelings and emotions that are above what others may have. Answers to things otherwise left to wonder... And the labels are just a generalization to as someone else said say one word vs. explaining everything you have encountered or felt throughout the years.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:59 PM
lil_Jean

I wanted to add that I don't feel a true Indigo, Crystal, or Rainbow would take that label as meaning they are superior to anyone. Like I said in the post above it just kinda connects the dots. Doesn't change much. If you truly are the label you call yourself.... You would be already doing everything necessary.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Lauraye

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_Jean
I wanted to add that I don't feel a true Indigo, Crystal, or Rainbow would take that label as meaning they are superior to anyone. Like I said in the post above it just kinda connects the dots. Doesn't change much. If you truly are the label you call yourself.... You would be already doing everything necessary.
That is a perfect discription Lil Jean, I was trying to get as many different types of opinions to discover the true need of labeling ourselves!! Xx
Old 06-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Serenity Bear

Ok you don't want labels. I will go shopping with you down the tin/can isle where all the labels have been taken off and see how quickly you can tell the difference between the tin of beans and peaches.

Likewise I think the Doctor may be a bit miffed if you try and tell him his label is just making him superior thus taking it from him etc.

If you take away labels then your taking away fifty percent of a language. When you learn a language you always start with the names/labels of things.

Maybe you should try going a whole day without using a name/label and see how you get on.

Personally I'm a Blue Ray/ Pathfinder of Peace and Iv earnt that just because I was born with it here doesn't mean I didnt do the work to get it before I came here. We are special people sent here to do a special job if you can't take that then that says more about you then us.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Lauraye

Well firstly I don't have an issue with labels on tins ha, or my priscriptions, my thread was to find out why we need them as in to label ourselves that is all meaning no offence to anyone - I personally don't wish to label myself or put myself in one catagory, I was curious to find out what others thought.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Master
In my view, labels will restrict a person's potentials.

The "I Am" is all things. If you must use a label, use that one.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Lauraye

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
In my view, labels will restrict a person's potentials.

The "I Am" is all things. If you must use a label, use that one.

John
John, your words are always so wise and have learned a lot from you from joining SP, I agree 100 percent.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Serenity Bear

As I said it says more about you then it does me. Maybe you need to find out why you dont like labels for people and yourself, where does that come from in your psychology.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Lauraye

I have good knowelege of my psychology and have done from a very age!! I only asked the question of peoples thots of why we need to label ones self, my need to not label is simple..... I quote from another response that I think is just fab 'I am' so there is no need for a name tag....... (or even a price tag).;-P