Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 21-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Lauraye

Angel1 Why do we need Labels????

So am I an indigo? Am I a star seed?? My blood is RH neg!! I am dyslexic, a visual learner, hyper, eratic, dysfunctional child, a rebel, gifted, I can see and hear things those around me can't!! My house is full of energy that I can't explain, I can finish others sentences, know what my partner is thinking before he speaks! I can see light around others, I have a senstive nose, I am always kind hearted and happy to please others!! The choise I make is to chose no label, I want to be me, the point I wish to make in this thread would be- WHY do we want to label ourselves???? Any suggestions and feed back please?? Thank you kindly folks!
Old 21-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Henri77

I'd say many find qualities they possess and identify with a label.
No harm in that, if it encourages one, and gives them some rationale why they feel different from others around them.

Without this Indigo,crystal,starseed thing, many folks might feel like they're damaged or a "freak" specially when described by the medical model as such, and drugged to fit in.

I took this starseed "test" and learned a few things about myself that I'd have not known-recognized. Just confirmed what I'd always suspected.
(My car plate has been ETI for 15 yrs, (my way of saying "we're already here") If folks don't get it and ask, I usually say it's an inside joke,

Recall in the movie "Easy Rider" the line, "let your freak flag fly".
I kinda relate to that,,, celebrate who you are , and have fun with it.

You're obviously very sensitive-gifted ... and I agree folks come in all flavours.... and labels CAN be boxes that serve no purpose.
Old 21-04-2012, 05:30 PM
Lauraye

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
I'd say many find qualities they possess and identify with a label.
No harm in that, if it encourages one, and gives them some rationale why they feel different from others around them.

Without this Indigo,crystal,starseed thing, many folks might feel like they're damaged or a "freak" specially when described by the medical model as such, and drugged to fit in.

I took this starseed "test" and learned a few things about myself that I'd have not known-recognized. Just confirmed what I'd always suspected.
(My car plate has been ETI for 15 yrs, (my way of saying "we're already here") If folks don't get it and ask, I usually say it's an inside joke
Recall in the movie "Easy Rider" the line, "let your freak flag fly".
I kinda relate to that,,, celebrate who you are , and have fun with it.

You're obviously very sensitive-gifted ... and I agree folks come in all flavours.... and labels CAN be boxes that serve no purpose.
This is the kind of feed back I was hoping for!!! Yes this is a possiability for why we need labels and groups!! Awww thank you I am a sensitive and gifted one!! I like your words, that did make me smile!! Everyone has a purpose in life, that's amazing about your num plate!!........ So when you took the starseed test.... Did u feel a little closer to knowing certain traits in your personality have a meaning??
Old 21-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Henri77

Not really ..... a meaning....
But it (the test) pointed out aspects of my personality, physicality I never quite associated with this... so it was enlightening. But no surprise.

I felt it was important for me to point out , that many of us are of ET origin.....and already here.....so the license is my way of giving folks a heads up, that while UFO's are cool.... you , or your kid may very well be from another place....

In my youth, neighbors often remarked I looked like the lead actor in "My favorite Martian" a 50's tv show,,,,, made me giggle later on....

Yeah I feel these labels are important, as many gifted kids are seen as disfunctional and drugged to modify their behavior ....(my brothers 2 grandkids are examples of Indigo& Crystal kids) .. and parents need to become aware of the hidden talents as well as the challenges such children offer.
So it's focused public attention by creating labels..... beyond that... i feel labels of this sort serve no purpose.
Old 21-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Lauraye

100 percent agreed!! If it helps a kid, or young being find some sort of comfort, then yes!! Being the misfit can be no fun.I think a lot of us members may have experienced this at one stage in ourlives!! I am not so familiar with ET so ..... U have made me curious and I think I will need to have a read up on the forum!!! Thank you! :)
Old 21-04-2012, 09:06 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauraye
100 percent agreed!! If it helps a kid, or young being find some sort of comfort, then yes!! Being the misfit can be no fun.I think a lot of us members may have experienced this at one stage in ourlives!! I am not so familiar with ET so ..... U have made me curious and I think I will need to have a read up on the forum!!! Thank you! :)

Pretty much all these children incarnated from another "planet" according to some sources... and are here at this time to fill a need.

Technically , most have "non human" dna .... a modification of what normal folks have. I'm not sure if Indigos are, as many came in some time ago..... but nearly all kids now being born have a modified dna. From what I've heard. Of course they're human, but their dna is a new variation not seen before.

There is also an even new dna strain .... highly resistant to disease, (if not immune)..... and possibly all new births have this... but this isn't confirmed, as it's a recent discovery.

Drunvalo discusses this, and is my source of info.
Old 21-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Henri77

ONE thing's for sure.
We're ALL evolving at an unprecedented rate.
Old 21-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Master
I think we need to just accept who we are without the labels. Be special in your own right. I knew I was different from the time I was a tot. Was it uncomfortable? Yes, at times. Did I feel like an outcast, a misfit, a freak even? Of course. The funny thing was, it was okay. Maybe sometimes I was lonely because I wasn't like others, but I don't think i wanted to be really. I always observed others and sadly, I really didn't like much what I saw, so I quietly was thankful for who I am and I didn't need to plop a label on me, and I certainly have no desire to toot my horn and say look at me! Look at me, I'm this, I'm that! (all those crazy labels out there...) Celebrate being different, be comfortable within your own skin. Quit trying to seek attention from others. Be okay with marching to the beat of a different drummer.

Enough of the labels already, unless it helps a a shrink or a doctor properly dispense meds.
Old 22-04-2012, 02:49 AM
Knower

Lauraye… Henri has given you great replies.

Labels are only negative if a negative connation is meant by the name or label.

Knowing that I am star seed has been a joy. There are many, many star seeds… in a sense we all are but… for me the cosmic connection is strong.

Henri… We are near in age so you ought to get this… even way back when… I loved ‘Lost in Space’, ‘Time Tunnel’ and the original ‘Star Trek’.
As for ‘My Favorite Martian’…. did you look like Uncle Martin or Bill Bixby?

LOL I am seriously Sirian and, um, well, the Guides that work with me are not from around these parts.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.
Old 22-04-2012, 02:55 AM
Master
Why do we need Labels????.......so we can buy the right coffee lol.