Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 11-12-2014, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
That's the first time I've ever heard a channelling, lol. I was kinda creeped out at first but then at the end it started to resonate more with me. I'll listen to some more. Thanks. :)

Hi,

I want to say that some of the energies in these messages are present for those new to this type of energetic work. I do not resonate myself with emotional prodding. I look for the content that applies to me and not the things presented for others.

Most likely I am a lot like your grandmother. We have some wisdom to offer however we are not up to speed with all the present day issues and concerns. I myself work with friends in all age categories and genders. I focus primarily on listening and learning.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-12-2014, 04:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I want to say that some of the energies in these messages are present for those new to this type of energetic work. I do not resonate myself with emotional prodding. I look for the content that applies to me and not the things presented for others.

Most likely I am a lot like your grandmother. We have some wisdom to offer however we are not up to speed with all the present day issues and concerns. I myself work with friends in all age categories and genders. I focus primarily on listening and learning.

John

I'm finishing listening to this and I'm mind-blown. I already had some understanding of what he's saying but hearing it put so straight.. it's.. wow. I feel like posting this in the soulmate/twin-flame sub-forum, lol. That would kick up a storm.

I need to listen to this again at some point and take notes. Too much information to process all in one go.

Thanks for recommending him to me!
Old 12-12-2014, 11:17 PM
Indigo Godess

Hey nice to meet you :) im an Indigo too and currently searching to embrace it :)
Old 30-12-2014, 04:10 AM
comdoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_Jean
For the first time ever I recently went to a psychic for a reading. Something has been pulling me that way for quite sometime. During the reading she told me that my oldest daughter (5) was an indigo and she felt my youngest (4) could be a crystal. No sooner did she say that and the "Sensitivity" card fell out of her hands. She looked at me and said you are also aren't you. Anways... I got some oracle cards for my oldest to test my psychics and my own theory and she understood the cards immediately. She did a reading on herself and completely understood everything said. The next morning I had her do another reading on herself and again she picked the exact same cards. So naturally I started looking into information on Indigos. I found the following article. I have always known everything about myself but could never explain it. I could go into long detail of my chaotic life but what's the point when it is all written here in another human form.

I'm indigo.... now what?

Edited by staff/Copy and paste article

Hi Lil Jean. I've taken great pleasure in meeting and networking with other Indigos.