Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 06-07-2014, 07:28 AM
Experiencer

What advice I have to offer as a non star person or indigo or blue or green or whatever, is this: you are just like everyone else. We are all unique of course, and we all fit into various categories if we squeeze ourselves enough (more accurately, we can all identify with various labels), sure! But we are each unique just as the next person is also unique. And our life's missions are our own! We don't actually need to pay attention to what the person beside us is in for in order to understand ourselves. That's a fact. Work with your own inner guidance, and you can't go wrong--plain and simple! It may take years or lifetimes to come into this awareness but we all basically get there eventually.

Honestly, souls are always incarnating fresh to earth from other worlds. From the very dawn of time! Why people feel so unique now is because well it's happening to them right now! That is all. It's the only reason. I suppose it is not a very lucky or guided time to be coming to earth for the first time, however, and I can see why the search for answers is so needed right now.

I have recently learned that someone in my life currently had his first earthly incarnation back in ancient Egypt. I knew him then and still get the images in my mind of him looking "alien". But back then, this kind of thing was very likely much easier, because we had aliens incarnated on other planets to help guide us spiritually on earth at that time. This is not the case right now. We are kinda stuck out here on our own.

On the other hand, we are very lucky in another sense because this is a time of spiritual acceleration, where we are breaking barriers and coming to our own individuation, and have easier access to self actualization. There is less in place to hold us back as long as we are in the developed countries. We have access to free spirituality without the ties of religion or politics if we choose it. This was not true in the past.

The other thing to think about is that no matter our "origins" we are all capable of incarnating on other worlds and in fact we choose our opportunities. Thus it is really up to you what you plan on using this life for. Follow your gut. Don't worry about he said she said this is what you should do because of this or that.

We are all only as special as anyone else. No matter what color your aura happens to be.
Old 17-07-2014, 11:43 PM
Saragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmic Fox
I hate labels... I know people like you describe. None of them identify as an "Indigo Child". Brings me back to high school, people calling each other, and themselves, "emo" or "preppy" or "goth"... Now there's the new age community: "Indigo" or "starchild" or "crystal" or the most frequent and annoying "TF". These words do nothing but confuse people and set limitations.

Why not try accepting yourself for you, or others for themselves, instead of seeking to define yourself or others with a single word. These names are all so boring and pointless. It's comparable to teenagers who make up a game in which your either a vampire, a werewolf, or a hybrid, depending on your personality. It's utterly stupid, and it's everywhere - very annoying with the rising interest in spirituality, especially with so many younger people (dare I say Children) and gullible, thick-minded adults.

Forgive my rant.

I hate labels too, but by awakening and learning more about some of these "labels" it's helped me to better understand who I am, and why I am the way I am. Even though I have changed as well through this transformative process. I love the quote however, "once you label me, you negate me." It just helps for me to be open and say "I'm an empath," because of my own past, and the ways that people have tried to dismiss me or in turn label ME. The indigo stuff makes sense to me given the description, but yes. That can be said for many a fellow creative person, regardless of what you call it. Bottom line, you have to take all of the information with a grain of salt and use your own intuition and judgment. You are whoever and whatever you define yourself as, not what somebody else assigns to you.
Old 19-07-2014, 10:06 AM
Djurplagare89

Always felt somethings not "right" with myself since birth, I still cant tell exactly but somewhat Im not originally from this earth I say just for a visit. I sense a different language I was once speaking perhaps, I can't explain it without sounding insane but still it feels like I don't understand my own native language, it just doesnt feel natural to talk.

One odd thing has haunted me since forever and that is this I cant accept myself as human nor an animal from this earth, that I look the same as everyone else disturbs me somehow, I cant take this away from my mind.

Has this something to do with Indigo or am I really that insane everybody tell me...? :/
Old 19-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djurplagare89
Always felt somethings not "right" with myself since birth, I still cant tell exactly but somewhat Im not originally from this earth I say just for a visit. I sense a different language I was once speaking perhaps, I can't explain it without sounding insane but still it feels like I don't understand my own native language, it just doesnt feel natural to talk.

One odd thing has haunted me since forever and that is this I cant accept myself as human nor an animal from this earth, that I look the same as everyone else disturbs me somehow, I cant take this away from my mind.

Has this something to do with Indigo or am I really that insane everybody tell me...? :/

You are a spiritual being first and foremost. It is kind of funny to me that many sense this exactly the way in which you describe it.

The indigo label does help some to get past this locked mind set with physical expressions. As an eternal energetic being, any physical form is unnatural for you/us.

Our task is to integrate the energetic aspects of self from above with the human animal form on earth(below). Some of us can understand this but many can not comprehend it.

I have heard it said that if we stop thinking like a human the divine mind will reveal itself to us. Which is why some of us use meditation I guess.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-09-2014, 09:30 AM
SonYue

Some nasty replies..

Anyways, I am a young indigo adult. Some advice I can share:

-Your sensitivity to others' feelings is a blessing and should be used to benefit others. Share them love where you know they need it.

-There is a book, Personal Power Through Awareness. Read it.

-Learn how to meditate and how to implement it into your life, daily.

-Really get to know yourself and figure out what you should be working on. There is a lot of unbalances that can be healed if we pay attention to them.

-Along with the last point, because of your sensitivity, the frequency of crystals can compliment your aura significantly. I can feel the crystals, what they are doing, and how they are manifesting. Just try it out.

-It is a gift, and it does have its responsibilities. If you truly consider yourself an "Indigo" then you need to vow to use your powers for the benefit of mankind. What that means, is up to you. Make others feel good. Shine light in this dark world.

People who complain about labels are people who do not fit into the category, unfortunately. Crystal children have never resonated with my sense of being. I have always had a problem with authority, and I feel that most of my energy is in my heart and third eye chakra.

With that in mind, grounding is very important for an indigo. Make sure you are getting plenty of time in nature.

If you have any other questions feel free to message me.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Red83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djurplagare89

If you are insane than that makes two of us, but you are not. Just misunderstood by a lot around you.
Old 10-11-2014, 01:37 AM
Blue Cat

Fox, thank you for your rant. I am 38, I have recently began to explore my abilities. Recently, I read a beginers book on mediums & psychics and it was driving me nuts. The beginning and middle was actually very inspiring, because I could totally relate to the author's childhood and upbringing. But then it had few practicals, then it got it to some lore that directly contradicted some clearly established historical events. But it was some recent discoveries. I told my sister who has been exploring her abilities much longer than I have. And she recommended a shamanistic practices book because it was a little more "grounded". ;-)

It has been a refreshing journey, albeit a little slower. Finding the time to take spiritual journeys. Then, finding a decent drum track that has a return beat in it and remembering not to run it in my play later playlist where a metal song is next ;-), that sort of thing. Finally, juggling life is challenging my patience.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:26 PM
Master
Hi all
Compartmentalization is how the human language works. If you were to use consciousness and telepathy the labels are not necessary because the understanding comes from feeling. Until humans move back into telepathic communication, there will be terms. I say, go with as without it you can't discuss much. Everything that we have is ascribed a label that tells you what it is ...

So Indigo's, crystals, women, men, teacher ... see what I am saying definition is what it is...
Old 18-11-2014, 07:21 PM
Master
To the people who don't like this label, shouldn't you just blame it on Kryon then? That's where the label originated from.
Old 18-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
To the people who don't like this label, shouldn't you just blame it on Kryon then? That's where the label originated from.

Who's Kryon?