Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 30-01-2013, 10:27 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
one of my grandparents had it and the other was positive, thier first child was born normal and each one after that got worse with learning abilities, eventually the last one being retarded. (please dont take offense to that word, she doesnt).
the two blood types do not mix with breeding. this was the cause of their mental challenges.

i clearly disagree with gracey on that one because my mother is rh b negitive and she is fine. I am also fine I wanted to say this because my father birth father is o positive and my birth mother is rh b negitive... only thing is doctors will not at all show me my real blood ttype to my face and my mom things i could be either rh ab or rh b or a she said thats odd how they dont want to show the blood type to you..
Old 30-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

heres the real question on this puzzle if your mother is rh b negitive and your father is o positive you would be what? I am a crystal child with a transmuting energy of rainbow and indigo going on in my dna.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:51 PM
Gaia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c0XqGnd1VE
Old 15-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Yvonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
one of my grandparents had it and the other was positive, thier first child was born normal and each one after that got worse with learning abilities, eventually the last one being retarded. (please dont take offense to that word, she doesnt).
the two blood types do not mix with breeding. this was the cause of their mental challenges.
In am Rh negative and my ex husband (father of my children) was positive we have 3 very normal children, blood type is irrelevant to learning dis
abilities
Old 15-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Yvonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauraye
I am so not sure on this one! I do know after having my son, who is not my blood type I had to have an injection because if your baby is a different blood type and maybe a little bit of afterbirth is left in your body, it can shut down if we are rh neg! My mum had me and I was the same as her!! Maybe you could find out if your mum had an injection or not!! Its quite a painful injection as well! Mmmm maybe the best way to find out is threw your GP, it could be on your medical files for definate!
I had those injections after my children were born, it's about protecting you and the baby in any following pregnancies.
Old 15-03-2013, 11:19 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline_Lilly
i clearly disagree with gracey on that one because my mother is rh b negitive and she is fine. I am also fine I wanted to say this because my father birth father is o positive and my birth mother is rh b negitive... only thing is doctors will not at all show me my real blood ttype to my face and my mom things i could be either rh ab or rh b or a she said thats odd how they dont want to show the blood type to you..

My Dad was B Neg and my Mom O Pos, I don't know my blood type even when asking for it they couldn't tell me at my surgery all I know is I'm rhesus + . . . most strange lol
Old 16-03-2013, 03:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline_Lilly
heres the real question on this puzzle if your mother is rh b negitive and your father is o positive you would be what? I am a crystal child with a transmuting energy of rainbow and indigo going on in my dna.

My guess, and I'm no scientist, is you would be either one of those, and maybe either postive or negative, but not both LOL. There is no ob blood type. There is an ab, but here you have no a.
Old 19-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Makawee

Honestly I don't feel that being Indigo, Crystal, ect has anything to do with a person's physical body.
Personally I am an Indigo and a type O+ blood type.