Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 04-03-2012, 05:14 AM
Laura

My mother and I are both negative blood types, and the rarest kind: AB. We are both open and intuitive people. As I grow older I can say with more certainty that I am a starseed. I think she may be as well, but from another, earlier wave of volunteers.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:47 AM
Guide
I have Rhesus Negative (O-) blood and I can affirm to you in the name of science it is a mutation and nothing more. "Indigo" and "Starseed children" are a subjective psychological anomaly that has to do with the identity and is not a part of objective reality like bloodtype.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:29 AM
Deactivated Account

I don't agree with it just being a mutation, I would put here why not, but they are too scientific ideas for me to remember. Look it up.

In any way, even if a scientist told me otherwise, I am sure there's something more to the RH- blood type.

I am RH- and share many of the qualities mentioned on Indigos, Star Seeds and those who possess this blood type. Neither my mom or dad are RH-...and don't even try saying "They are not your biological parents", because not only am I a carbon copy of both of them, but it's possible: meaning they have one + allele and one - allele. The + factor is always stronger, thus they are RH+, and I must have -/- making me RH-

Also there are rumors that RH- individuals are immune to HIV, or that they can become infected, pass in onto others but never develop the symptoms themselves. This would make sense if you believe HIV is man-made and used for depopulation purposes, why would the elite create something that would hurt them in the process, given they are mostly RH- themselves?

Sorry, that last part was the conspiracy theorist in me speaking.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Master
I haven't read this thread. I am O-.
But rh- is mainly a northern & western European blood type marker.
Also rh- is recessive...it can skip generations. Mine is from my Spanish grandfather but my aunt also has it.

I have read various research articles that this blood type appeared to be the "default" blood type in some populations and still has high concentrations in certain populations...
(especially Basque in Spain & France, UK, Scandinavia, northwestern Europe generally having the highest percentages of rh negative blood types).

It is much less common in Africa (except the Atlas mountain region of Morocco, which borders Spain & has historically seen a large influx of certain Spanish populations...LOL...)
and it is almost nonexistent in Asia.

Suppose I should peruse the thread now...
:)

Cheers,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 07-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
I haven't read this thread. I am O-.
But rh- is mainly a northern & western European blood type marker.
Also rh- is recessive...it can skip generations. Mine is from my Spanish grandfather but my aunt also has it.

I have read various research articles that this blood type appeared to be the "default" blood type in some populations and still has high concentrations in certain populations...
(especially Basque in Spain & France, UK, Scandinavia, northwestern Europe generally having the highest percentages of rh negative blood types).

It is much less common in Africa (except the Atlas mountain region of Morocco, which borders Spain & has historically seen a large influx of certain Spanish populations...LOL...)
and it is almost nonexistent in Asia.

Suppose I should peruse the thread now...
:)

Cheers,
7L

There is also a good forum centered around this, for RH- individuals like us. I am a member myself, though I have not visited it in ages!

I read that as well, and found a Spanish ancestor (father's side), I am sure there must be one on my mom's as well. Though I was able to find out easily about my father's, because a cousin made this extensive research on our lineage and posted it online.
Old 15-04-2012, 04:18 PM
TravellingTwin

The only RH negative person I know is not a very nice person/quite the troublecauser (not in the Indigo way) has a disdainful/rejecting attitude towards spirituality/religious paths and those who believe in them, power crazy with a need to be right all the time, and a general haughty, unloving attitude towards other members of the human race. You know those folk who see other people as vermin and themselves as above them? One of those! Their superiority complex loves the idea that they could be 'special' or 'alien' in some way though!
So, while I'm sure all the RH negative people on here are lovely, as are most others, the one I know is one of the most difficult and, well horrid, human beings I have ever had to meet! It may just be an interesting blood type from a physical perspective, but in terms of it relating to increased spirituality/evolution the person I know gives you all a bad name :P
I find it a fascinating topic though as it is a rare blood type and we've still to learn more about the origins of it x
Old 16-04-2012, 03:02 AM
Experiencer
I'm RH negative. When I first read the descriptions of star people I felt it fit me perfectly. My mother told me when I was born some type of bright white light came out of my eyes. I have no idea what that means. But maybe there's a connection?
Old 16-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Knower
I am a RH- blood type & so is my mum & mother in law. My mum & I are empathic personalities & my mother in law is very intuitive (even though she doesn't realize it). My dad, my husband & all his brothers are RH+ and are not aware of others emotions at all :P.

But in this example - the male/female debate might be a more fitting explanation :P
Old 18-04-2012, 04:58 AM
kleiner Kuchen

I'm type O negative... Also, I've been described as a starseed. I dunno if I am.

I'm open to the idea, considering I've felt like an "Alien" most of my life, and as a child, I was obsessed with healing powers, compassion, and the sky.

Either way, very interesting topic!
Old 18-04-2012, 02:22 PM
indigoasylum11

I wasn't even to be born. My mom has this and she had 3 children. I was the last and her doctor was so mad because he said it was irrisponsible of her to keep having children. That I would be severly handicapped or mentally retarded...or I would die at birth. I turned out to be the best kid she had. Anyways...he refused to deliver me and referred my mom to an abortion clinic. She went but didn't go through with it. I was sick for the first years of my life...in the hospital but I'm not sure if that had anything to do the rh factor. That side of my family are so fun though...they don't worry about nothing. They are blonde hair blue eyed indians and scottish. They all have the same gifts that I do and yes I believe many of them are indigo star and crystal children. I have an absolute obsession with the stars and planets...ufos and other beings. When I die...that's where I want to go...up there in the stars.