Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 16-12-2011, 01:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
I just want to comment on this one point - it's a good post and expresses your point quite well. But the part I've bolded - it's not that the sleeping like to be left alone or that they don't want to be awakened... it's more that they want to do their own waking up and in fact the very nature of awakening is waking one's own self up to what's around them. Naturally and in their own time. No one else needs to wake anyone else up and honestly, they can't. Being there with a cup of tea and toast already made for after the fact is pretty nice though and very appreciated.

I could be misunderstanding or be showing my naivete to the whole "enlightened awakened" thing. Perhaps a shift in perspective on both sides could be a help to everyone getting along.
Hi Kaere, your quite right, I don't explain everything in what I say and you have expanded on what I said, yes we should not try to awaken others, but because we have so much compassion we do like to sow a seed at least. When I say that they don't want to be awakened, of course they don't know this consciously, but deep within them there is a longing to be recognized, for this recognition will bring the mind body true peace, and Love. I think the story of Jesus is a story of a man who sowed many seeds, but sadly many are holding onto the seed and not letting it be fertilized from within there own Being, that is the inner Christ.
Old 16-12-2011, 04:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Indigo

It's no different from bullies in school really. They are threatened by those who are better, and doing anything to take down anybody who doesn't conform to their norms.

hi, i'll take this point up if i may, as i find this stance annoying, which is of course "my bag" and i'm not disagreeing for arguments sake but...why are the bullied "better" than the bullys? just because someone is outwardly more aggressive doesn't make the "other's" anymore "enlightened". if i measure myself next to the so called "hobgoblins" in society, that conveniently exist for the so thought of as "good", to point their fingers at and look down on, i will inevitably always come first..."in the condemnation of others lies the justification of ourselves...". people who hit with thoughts but smile or act meek on the surface, are no different to those who hit with hands. all a bit holier than thou if you'll forgive me for saying. there really is very little difference betweenthe so-called "best of us" and "worst of us"; none at all really. all men are beasts in the land of gods. n3

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 16-12-2011, 05:34 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
HUH???? What is an Indigo ???
Commonly it refers to a 'special' child. A few decades ago, before indigo became fashionable, one tended to call them spoiled brats.
Old 16-12-2011, 05:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
Commonly it refers to a 'special' child. A few decades ago, before indigo became fashionable, one tended to call them spoiled brats.
He He He he...
Old 16-12-2011, 08:08 AM
Master
calling a child an indigo is, in my opinion, a form of psychological abuse.

and kids who are a.d.d., a.d.h.d. or autistic etc are ill, no more, and need healing and understanding, not being put on a pedestal.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 16-12-2011, 08:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Indigo
People like to abuse those who are advanced.

if indigo's think they are advanced then it is them that have either been abused by being labelled it or are self abusive by taking that label for themselves. there is no such thing as advancement or psycho-spiritual evolution; it's a self gratifying myth that tricks people into the notion of thinking they act. consciousness is holographic, you can change the world by changing yourself only, 100th monkey etc, we use the wrongs of others to cover our own because self work is arduous so we point fingers whilst we rest on our laurels because we are lazy and like to measure our good by the so called "bad" of others.

from what i can see, your version of indigo's smacks of spiritual fascism.

i do not know if there is such a thing as indigo children and the like, i don't completely discount it as i haven't done enough research into it but i do recognise narcisissism and psychological abuse when i see it and these are never healthy.

Old 16-12-2011, 12:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
I just want to comment on this one point - it's a good post and expresses your point quite well. But the part I've bolded - it's not that the sleeping like to be left alone or that they don't want to be awakened... it's more that they want to do their own waking up and in fact the very nature of awakening is waking one's own self up to what's around them. Naturally and in their own time. No one else needs to wake anyone else up and honestly, they can't. Being there with a cup of tea and toast already made for after the fact is pretty nice though and very appreciated.

I could be misunderstanding or be showing my naivete to the whole "enlightened awakened" thing. Perhaps a shift in perspective on both sides could be a help to everyone getting along.

I tend to agree with this perspective.

I have been advised to bring them a pillow and a warm blanket. Make them as comfortable as you can and bless them.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by necta3

and kids who are a.d.d., a.d.h.d. or autistic etc are ill, no more, and need healing and understanding, not being put on a pedestal.

We are in a different world anymore I honestly feel like a stranger to my own planet. We live in a society where everyone wins nobody looses everyone gets the trophy.
Because loosing would sigle out someone for not being equal or
isnt as good as someone else in that subject or activity.
We live in a planet where there is a good chance if I am eating in a restaurant or watching a Film and the theater if a family comes in with a child under the age of 13 it seems these parents dont stop there children from running through the isles or screaming or pointing or acting like they were born in barns and lived in one also.
We live in a society that parents ignore temper tantrums there child is throwing in public places because they wouldnt want to make the child feel uncomfortable or have any issues in his development and growth in society.
We live in a Society where parents remove medication for children who are showing signs of ADD and ADHD because a Psychic said those children are special. Maybe cause I am getting to be as old as dirt but I feel like we are doing our children a great injustice by assuming they cannot understand that not everyone wins all the time. Or that if you do something wrong there are
consequences.
Again I am not saying Indigo isnt a real thing I am simply suggesting that untill there is scientific proof we must do the best we can I dont believe meds should be given to a child unless that child has been taken to more then at least 2 physicians. But I dont believe that if this Nancy Ann Tappe said that my child is an Indigo child to not
get a second opinion also maybe from I dunno maybe a Doctor??
Old 16-12-2011, 03:41 PM
ahmandah

Hallelujah.

I fail to see how it benefits any child (or person, for that matter) to perpetually view themselves as a victim. It's baffling to see parents who actually NURTURE this! I've seen the destruction this very attitude has wreaked within my husband's family (enabling a child's drug addiction).

Makes me eternally grateful my mother was unwavering on being accountable and reaping the consequences on my actions, ADD and all.
Old 16-12-2011, 08:51 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by necta3

Identifying kids indigo, doesn't put them on a pedestal...but it DOES help parents who are looking for a holistic approach for their child. My daughter, for instance might be identified as indigo. She is a warrior spirit to the core. She is compassionate but has been willing to fight injustices since she was a small child. Figuring out what was going on with her and that she was actually uncovering injustices and exposing old ways that just don't work any more was a big help for me. I needed (still do sometimes) to be her advocate when she experienced an injustice (as well as the other children) and also to teach her to pick her battles, she cannot fight every injustice and every rule (no matter if she thinks it's stupid) and she has to comply with them, if she wants to be part of that organization (ie school starting too early).

She's also very psychic and has experienced and seen things that I've not and yet I still have to guide her. She travels frequently on the astral and has told me of her experiences. She sees elementals and can talk to them -- I kinda sorta do see them, but cannot talk to them.

Learning about indigos was actually a big help to me. It helped me see my daughter in a new light and gave me comfort that the struggles we had were for a reason. But, I don't put any more importance to her being indigo than I do her hazel eyes. It is simply a part of who she is.

I'm here in the trenches every day with my teen, doing my job as a parent to raise her to be a contributing adult. I'm seeing that she gets a good education so when she's all grown up, she can get a job in a field she finds rewarding and be independent. I'm teaching her life skills so she can handle the mundane things in life like cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry, etc...But I am also trying to address her spiritual needs too. We don't belong to a church -- we don't subscribe to organized religion, so we have long talks about the intangible. Now that she's getting older, she can start reading some of the books in my personal library. The fact that she is, who she is (indigo or whatever), she is not going to be able to settle for a life that is just mundane and she is always going to question why.