Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 15-12-2011, 10:09 AM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Nancy Ann Tappe a "psychic" she claims to see auras and attached personality traits on the different colors.
Indigo is there supposed "aura color" when some parents children was diagnosed with ADD or ADHD or even aspergers syndrom
it is obviously devastating for the parents.
So this Nacy Ann wrote a book and "determined" that many of the kids who was diagnosed as being ADD and ADHD was infact "special" children many with even Powers or Gifted to use paranormal abilities like prophets or use telekinesis and that someday they would fix the planet or bring us into a higher understanding. Many parents that were heartbroken confused hurt baught into these claims. My personal belief is that Nancy Ann was making money from these people telling them what they wanted to hear.
Many parents took there children off of meds due to the fact they now believe there children are gifted.
There is no scientific proof that Indigo is real nobody has been able to validate Nancy Ann's theories on the subject.
The Indigo Child is recognizable by his or her aura and by certain other traits, according to The Indigo Children website (owned by Kryon Writings).
the symptoms include

They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)

They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.

Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."

They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).

They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.

They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.

They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).

They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.

They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").

They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

to me personally these symptoms all children have shared in one way or another.
Now please keep in mind I am not saying Indigo children do not excist or that someones child is not special imo Nancy Ann is someone who feeds off of telling parents what they want to hear. It personally saddens me.

But thats my opinion research might draw you to your own personal conclusions. Opinions are like elbows everyone has got one.
I would also like to state that Nancy Ann Tappe is not a doctor or pediatrician or childs doctor her only personal claim is that she is a Psychic and Aura reader.

My eldest daughter is diagnosed with ADHD, she is 15 now, yet by no means is she an Indigo.. so I agree with you here, parents shouldnt just automatically assume that their child is an Indigo just because they have ADHD...?

I admit that yes maybe some are.. but as with any child... they do need guidance and love... not just oh yes you can behave this way because your an Indigo and thats why your labelled ADHD...and just tolerate and accept thier behaviour.... its been a very long road at times with my daughter but I have guided her to understand her own behaviour and the effects it has on others.. she has days where she struggles at times .. but she also now understands and tries hard to consider others before she just acts out...

Blessings x x x
Old 15-12-2011, 10:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminilite
I have to agree with certain points you make here, I am an Indigo yet to be honest the label itself is of little importance to me.

there are many induviduals that use this label as a way of justifying thier behaviour which just isnt necessary.. a shame for them really as they only succeed in isolating themselves further.

I'm very compassionate, i am a healer and spend most my time helping people understand and enpower themselves.. i have no air of royalty to me though I value myself,,, i believe we all should know our self worth and value.. no one should ever feel belittled by someone else let alone be make someone else feel that way :(

Indigo's also have positive traits also.. such as deep sense of fair justice, no one wants to see any one suffer..

when it comes to the mass conciousness raise here.. everyone plays a part and no ones is more important.. to label yourself as more important I do feel is just the ego yet again.. some of the most enlightened masters show great humility,, because they understand that there is no separation between us, no path more superior.. and humility will show the way.

absolutely .... people who are truely acting from heart also do not need to seek the approval of others for their good deeds, or feel the need for it to be seen publicly.. there are many of us here that understand .. giving is giving... and Its when its done without a need for something ,,, thats when we're truely giving from our heart...

Blessings x x x
That was a beautiful reply thanks geminilite, if there is such thing as a indigo, or what the label points to, your certainly it, a good mature and intelligent reply indeed.
Old 15-12-2011, 11:03 AM
New Indigo

Indigo abuse is not uncommon. Wherever there is any level of hostility against Indigos, the amount of cyber-bullying going on seems clearly reflects it.

It's no different from bullies in school really. They are threatened by those who are better, and doing anything to take down anybody who doesn't conform to their norms.
Old 15-12-2011, 11:14 AM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
That was a beautiful reply thanks geminilite, if there is such thing as a indigo, or what the label points to, your certainly it, a good mature and intelligent reply indeed.

thank you for your kind words
Old 15-12-2011, 11:24 AM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Indigo
Indigo abuse is not uncommon. Wherever there is any level of hostility against Indigos, the amount of cyber-bullying going on seems clearly reflects it.

It's no different from bullies in school really. They are threatened by those who are better, and doing anything to take down anybody who doesn't conform to their norms.

I hear what your trying to say hear .. cyber bullying or any bullying doesnt just apply to Indigo's.. its across the whole board.. many of the people here on this site will be able to relate to times they have been singled out for being who they are...

but heres the key and what I was trying to say before.... Its up to you..and no one else.. I certainly didnt conform to any of the norms... and in many ways i still dont.. I have had my fair share of people who try to bring me down also,.. but its about your OWN personnal power..if you feel they are judging you wrongly.. then stand by your truth with pride and dont become victim to what they say you are or are not :) and most of all,, show love.. you dont have to accept what they say to send love...

Quote:
It's no different from bullies in school really. They are threatened by those who are better

only what they in their own insecurites percieve to be better, in reality.. no one is better than another.. we all have strengths , we all have a uniqeness that no one else possess.. we are all one off limited editions...a one of a kind, you cant get better than that :)..

blessings x x x
Old 15-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Black Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Indigo
I guess the reason it sounds simple and easy is because it is. So why then do we find it so difficult?

It sounds simple but that doesn't necessarily make it easy. I think a lot of us have a lot of mental blocks to overcome built on our old ways of doing things and perceiving the world around us. They're things we've been taught all of our life. And you don't undo a lifetime of misinformation overnight, especially when it is rooted in childhood and from the authority figures of that time.

And again, adding to the difficulty is the fact that a lot of us are passing through a particularly disharmonic phase as our vibrations attune themselves to the next octave. Which could be a source of both your stress as well as the increasing aggression of these bullies of which you speak.

At one point during the transition I felt emotionally closed off. Over the past couple years I have learned to rely on feeling emotional vibrations around me as strongly as another might rely on sight and touch, and hearing the meaning and intention behind the words louder than the spoken words themselves. Losing that, even temporarily, was like stumbling in darkness. So I can relate to your heightened tension. But I am beginning to reach the end of that transitional point, or at least the disharmonic portion of it, and I have faith/hope that others will too once they understand it for what it is.
Old 15-12-2011, 06:46 PM
Occultist

geminilite & smiler have such a more calming effect on me when I read there posts. I believe that if there are Indigo's these personality's would fall under that catagory.
Old 15-12-2011, 11:49 PM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
geminilite & smiler have such a more calming effect on me when I read there posts. I believe that if there are Indigo's these personality's would fall under that catagory.

I'm pleased to hear that we have a calming effect.. thank you, I personally would never want to cause any less than just that
Old 16-12-2011, 12:58 AM
Master
Since my apparent Awakening I have been abused by some, I try to share my experience but many think I am just trying to out do them, they take me the wrong way, like, "how dare you think your Enlightened". Well, when one is Awakened to what IS, one then realizes that the sleeping like to be left alone, they don't want to be awakened, they may think that their on a path, but the path itself keeps them in their slumber. The Awakened one knows this and has compassion for those who are asleep. If one is upset over those who don't understand, then one should revalue their situation, maybe they are not Awakened as much as they think they are, there maybe a little more work to be done. I found this out myself after my awakening, I did get a little hurt over what others were saying, so I went back within my being and even discovered more, thanks to those who doubted me, there's a learning experience in every situation, if we have the wisdom to see it.
Old 16-12-2011, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Since my apparent Awakening I have been abused by some, I try to share my experience but many think I am just trying to out do them, they take me the wrong way, like, "how dare you think your Enlightened". Well, when one is Awakened to what IS, one then realizes that the sleeping like to be left alone, they don't want to be awakened, they may think that their on a path, but the path itself keeps them in their slumber. The Awakened one knows this and has compassion for those who are asleep. If one is upset over those who don't understand, then one should revalue their situation, maybe they are not Awakened as much as they think they are, there maybe a little more work to be done. I found this out myself after my awakening, I did get a little hurt over what others were saying, so I went back within my being and even discovered more, thanks to those who doubted me, there's a learning experience in every situation, if we have the wisdom to see it.

I just want to comment on this one point - it's a good post and expresses your point quite well. But the part I've bolded - it's not that the sleeping like to be left alone or that they don't want to be awakened... it's more that they want to do their own waking up and in fact the very nature of awakening is waking one's own self up to what's around them. Naturally and in their own time. No one else needs to wake anyone else up and honestly, they can't. Being there with a cup of tea and toast already made for after the fact is pretty nice though and very appreciated.

I could be misunderstanding or be showing my naivete to the whole "enlightened awakened" thing. Perhaps a shift in perspective on both sides could be a help to everyone getting along.