Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 11-12-2011, 07:20 PM
New Indigo

Indigo Abuse

People like to abuse those who are advanced. Whoever knows how to do things they are incapable of. Which is why it's difficult for Inidgos to find any sort of place to share ideas, and make things happen. Indigos get bullied, cyberbullied, etc. Also accused of creating drama. Of course Indigos only supposedly "create drama" in places where corruption/injustice exists.

I've heard Occupy Wall Street being related to Indigos. Indigos are interested in sharing ideas, and raising awareness of alot of **. The problem of the rich taking everybody's money and stratification is nothing new. Occupy Wall Street is not interested in sharing ideas or raising awareness. At least not a single one I've encountered. In fact they are more of the type that reflects the title of this thread.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:19 PM
Black Sun

If that's what you believe then you make it so.

As an indigo you have an extraordinary ability to manifest your internal world into your external world. Everyone has this ability, but with indigos it is much stronger and more fluent. The questions is are you doing it consciously or unconsciously? Active or Responsive? Are you saying "This is Who I Am and I am going to Be that even in the face of That Which I Am Not, like a Sun that shines in the overwhelming Darkness and nourishes many plants and animals while losing nothing of Itself" or are you allowing others to tell you what you should and shouldn't be? Where are you coming from? Do you like where you're coming from? If yes, then how can you express that externally? If no, then how can you get to a place that you do like? And then come from there in your external expressions.

A lot of us (not just indigos, but everyone) are experiencing a lot of stress, doubt, and fear as we move through those feelings in order to let them go. But that, I think, is the ultimate goal. To let them go. The more that we hold onto them and get caught up in them the more difficult it is going to be to move through them and the longer we are going to remain in this state of stress, doubt, and fear. The most beautiful experience in the universe can also be the most horrible experience in the universe depending on whether you accept it or resist it. And ultimately that is what dictates your external reality, whether you are coming from a place of acceptance, love, appreciation, and gratitude, or a place of fear, doubt, and suffering.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Occultist

I have no jealousy of anyone I look at all paranormal claims as something to investigate people who self proclaim and cannot back it up or accuse others of something so far off from the truth is just being defensive and that is okay.
But if you were Indigo like you proclaim to be wouldn't you know that already and not feel persecuted?
I am just trying to have you state facts show me evidence maybe because I am not Indigo I need you to explain yourself more help me see you for truth and a leader. Not someone who gets defensive and runs away from people who have asked you honest questions.
I can self proclaim I am a smurf. If I was to self proclaim myself as a smurf would you blindly believe me cause I said so?
with all your wisdom as indeed a Indigo has I would hope not.
Old 13-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Indigo
People like to abuse those who are advanced. Whoever knows how to do things they are incapable of. Which is why it's difficult for Inidgos to find any sort of place to share ideas, and make things happen. Indigos get bullied, cyberbullied, etc. Also accused of creating drama. Of course Indigos only supposedly "create drama" in places where corruption/injustice exists.

I've heard Occupy Wall Street being related to Indigos. Indigos are interested in sharing ideas, and raising awareness of alot of **. The problem of the rich taking everybody's money and stratification is nothing new. Occupy Wall Street is not interested in sharing ideas or raising awareness. At least not a single one I've encountered. In fact they are more of the type that reflects the title of this thread.

The solution is to find a "peace within the self" that accepts and embraces "all ways of being". Once you have that you will no longer be intolerant, which results in not becoming a target.

The highest awareness is knowing that "everything is always in divine order".

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Master
HUH???? What is an Indigo ???

:)
Old 13-12-2011, 04:56 PM
New Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sun
If that's what you believe then you make it so.

As an indigo you have an extraordinary ability to manifest your internal world into your external world. Everyone has this ability, but with indigos it is much stronger and more fluent. The questions is are you doing it consciously or unconsciously? Active or Responsive? Are you saying "This is Who I Am and I am going to Be that even in the face of That Which I Am Not, like a Sun that shines in the overwhelming Darkness and nourishes many plants and animals while losing nothing of Itself" or are you allowing others to tell you what you should and shouldn't be? Where are you coming from? Do you like where you're coming from? If yes, then how can you express that externally? If no, then how can you get to a place that you do like? And then come from there in your external expressions.

A lot of us (not just indigos, but everyone) are experiencing a lot of stress, doubt, and fear as we move through those feelings in order to let them go. But that, I think, is the ultimate goal. To let them go. The more that we hold onto them and get caught up in them the more difficult it is going to be to move through them and the longer we are going to remain in this state of stress, doubt, and fear. The most beautiful experience in the universe can also be the most horrible experience in the universe depending on whether you accept it or resist it. And ultimately that is what dictates your external reality, whether you are coming from a place of acceptance, love, appreciation, and gratitude, or a place of fear, doubt, and suffering.
All of this is correct. I guess the reason it sounds simple and easy is because it is. So why then do we find it so difficult?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
The solution is to find a "peace within the self" that accepts and embraces "all ways of being". Once you have that you will no longer be intolerant, which results in not becoming a target.

The highest awareness is knowing that "everything is always in divine order".

John
I agree with divine order, but accepting, tolerating, embracing, abuse and abusive/ignorant idiots? Seems that would be a little more than repulsive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler

Indigos are the solution. Living blueprints for a world where the rights and freedoms of the individual and the environment are permanently protected and nurtured without abuse/corruption.
Old 13-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler

Nancy Ann Tappe a "psychic" she claims to see auras and attached personality traits on the different colors.
Indigo is there supposed "aura color" when some parents children was diagnosed with ADD or ADHD or even aspergers syndrom
it is obviously devastating for the parents.
So this Nacy Ann wrote a book and "determined" that many of the kids who was diagnosed as being ADD and ADHD was infact "special" children many with even Powers or Gifted to use paranormal abilities like prophets or use telekinesis and that someday they would fix the planet or bring us into a higher understanding. Many parents that were heartbroken confused hurt baught into these claims. My personal belief is that Nancy Ann was making money from these people telling them what they wanted to hear.
Many parents took there children off of meds due to the fact they now believe there children are gifted.
There is no scientific proof that Indigo is real nobody has been able to validate Nancy Ann's theories on the subject.
The Indigo Child is recognizable by his or her aura and by certain other traits, according to The Indigo Children website (owned by Kryon Writings).
the symptoms include

They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)

They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.

Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."

They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).

They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.

They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.

They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).

They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.

They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").

They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

to me personally these symptoms all children have shared in one way or another.
Now please keep in mind I am not saying Indigo children do not excist or that someones child is not special imo Nancy Ann is someone who feeds off of telling parents what they want to hear. It personally saddens me.

But thats my opinion research might draw you to your own personal conclusions. Opinions are like elbows everyone has got one.
I would also like to state that Nancy Ann Tappe is not a doctor or pediatrician or childs doctor her only personal claim is that she is a Psychic and Aura reader.
Old 15-12-2011, 07:09 AM
Master
HUGE THANK YOU OCCULTIST ... you explained that beautifully ..

I have a friend whos child was like that born..said he was Ra .. the Eyptian God under 3 yrs of age .. and did some amazing Egyptian hieroglyphics etc ..
He is now a teenager ...and throughout his life to date .. he has hurt people ..abused people ..and acted like a cruel king of self importance ...

Tried to stab his mum for touching his McDonald bag as she had past it too him ...mmmm not Good ..

Well to me we are all have a special place ..and I personality don't do....

" I am the this and that ..nuclear child .. baby boomer .. Indigo ( although I see that color LOL) or flower child .. or star child" etc etc . ..its nice to know what things mean .. I appreciate your time ..again Thanks

:) .
Old 15-12-2011, 08:33 AM
Master
Its the way you are handling the indigo label, myself i have all the symptoms of what is called indigo, but I certainly am not going to call myself one, there are many people in the world who help the world rise in consciousness, but they don't go around promoting themselves, they do what they do in silence, they are the unsung hero's. I think there are too many being labeled indigo, I also think its because they feel inferior and need something in life to make them feel superior, I'm not saying that they all do this, but what i have seen over the last few years, sadly most are egocentric. Now this is not an attack on anyone, unless you fit the cap, those who are truly intelligent do what they do, intelligently.
Old 15-12-2011, 10:01 AM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Its the way you are handling the indigo label, myself i have all the symptoms of what is called indigo, but I certainly am not going to call myself one, there are many people in the world who help the world rise in consciousness, but they don't go around promoting themselves, they do what they do in silence, they are the unsung hero's. I think there are too many being labeled indigo, I also think its because they feel inferior and need something in life to make them feel superior, I'm not saying that they all do this, but what i have seen over the last few years, sadly most are egocentric. Now this is not an attack on anyone, unless you fit the cap, those who are truly intelligent do what they do, intelligently.

I have to agree with certain points you make here, I am an Indigo yet to be honest the label itself is of little importance to me.

there are many induviduals that use this label as a way of justifying thier behaviour which just isnt necessary.. a shame for them really as they only succeed in isolating themselves further.

I'm very compassionate, i am a healer and spend most my time helping people understand and enpower themselves.. i have no air of royalty to me though I value myself,,, i believe we all should know our self worth and value.. no one should ever feel belittled by someone else let alone be make someone else feel that way :(

Indigo's also have positive traits also.. such as deep sense of fair justice, no one wants to see any one suffer..

when it comes to the mass conciousness raise here.. everyone plays a part and no ones is more important.. to label yourself as more important I do feel is just the ego yet again.. some of the most enlightened masters show great humility,, because they understand that there is no separation between us, no path more superior.. and humility will show the way.

Quote:
but they don't go around promoting themselves, they do what they do in silence, they are the unsung hero's

absolutely .... people who are truely acting from heart also do not need to seek the approval of others for their good deeds, or feel the need for it to be seen publicly.. there are many of us here that understand .. giving is giving... and Its when its done without a need for something ,,, thats when we're truely giving from our heart...

Blessings x x x