Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 13-12-2011, 10:21 PM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
I am sorry about your childhood many of us has had bad childhood many people has sufferd abuse sadly this does not prove you are indigo because there is no scientific data that is even excists it was a phrase coined by Nancy Ann Tappe in the 90's and self proclaimed psychic and reader of auras.
If you have all these gifts and are in fact a Indigo reseachers will find out but untill then we have to remain skeptical I am sorry thats life.

Hey thats ok,, and no by all means dont be sorry about my childhood, I have no regrets..It wasnt nice but one thing it gave me was strength to stand alone for myself without fear for my future, I AM so grateful for that, .. and also i wasnt stating that jsut because of that it means I am indigo, i was merely pointing out that most people experience things of great stress in their lives, yet we dont all become victim to it, after all thats a personnal choice..

As for me, yes i have had my Indigo~ness confirmed enough for me, by my own guides.. and by my teacher.. I am sorry if its not proof enough for you...but its proof enough for me.. your entitled to believe what you choose to .. just as I am :)

Blessings x
Old 13-12-2011, 10:41 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminilite
Hey thats ok,, and no by all means dont be sorry about my childhood, I have no regrets..It wasnt nice but one thing it gave me was strength to stand alone for myself without fear for my future, I AM so grateful for that, .. and also i wasnt stating that jsut because of that it means I am indigo, i was merely pointing out that most people experience things of great stress in their lives, yet we dont all become victim to it, after all thats a personnal choice..

As for me, yes i have had my Indigo~ness confirmed enough for me, by my own guides.. and by my teacher.. I am sorry if its not proof enough for you...but its proof enough for me.. your entitled to believe what you choose to .. just as I am :)

Blessings x
I believe that is a very healthy way of looking at it. Just because I am skeptical doesnt mean I dont understand where your coming from believe me we have alot in common..I have not got to the part where I show my battle scars and medals from where I came from to where I am now. I am just not there yet. So I admire the fact you are..
Old 13-12-2011, 10:49 PM
geminilite

Quote:
I believe that is a very healthy way of looking at it. Just because I am skeptical doesnt mean I dont understand where your coming from believe me we have alot in common..I have not got to the part where I show my battle scars and medals from where I came from to where I am now. I am just not there yet. So I admire the fact you are..

I hear you .. and I admire your journey to date, your strength that you havent given up.. that tells me your winning more than you think are .. keep smiling sweetness you will get there :) x

much love to you x
Old 14-12-2011, 03:12 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Indigo
Most of what you're saying is false. There is alot the internet is capable of. There are lots of venues. Aside from the misinformation in your post, is there a point that you're getting at with it?

Quote:
Please go ahead. The internet has unlimited capacity. It is even capable of showing pictures, drawings, sketches and videos.

We do not expect you to post everything in a single post, in fact doing that would be the clearest indication that you are not what you say you are.
That there is a lot involved should not be something that holds you back, on the contrary, it should be something that should spur you on to get started.

How is any of the above false in practical terms? Are you saying that you do not want to publish you social systems design because you are afraid to break the internet? Come on, that would actually be a brilliant demonstration of your indigoness.

If you don't want to do this give us at least a glimpse of your greatness.
Old 14-12-2011, 07:47 AM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
How is any of the above false in practical terms? Are you saying that you do not want to publish you social systems design because you are afraid to break the internet? Come on, that would actually be a brilliant demonstration of your indigoness.

If you don't want to do this give us at least a glimpse of your greatness.
I think the greatness was shown when the OP showed disrespect to someone like geminilite who is honestly trying to give the OP valuable advise from reading through the entire thread I can only assume New Indigo is a child who maybe has problems with authority and people who maybe able to show Indigo a more healther way of looking at things.
As of right now I think best thing for New Indigo maybe to spin around really fast for few minutes try to realign the Chakras maybe do a complete cleansing and try again because I feel as if New Indigo wants us to just openly believe and accept everything she/he says without being the slightest skeptical also he/she has never shown any positive energy at all.
More frustration and child like retaliation to honest questions by people who are not trying to get a rise out of the OP at all.
Just get facts.
I would like the OP though to prove we are wrong it would be intresting.
Old 14-12-2011, 09:21 PM
Master
Okay

This is a reminder to everyone who may be reading.

Respect: Please respect other member’s and their beliefs, opinions, and views at all times. Abuse and abusive posts (of any nature) will not be tolerated. Breaches of this ruling will result in posts being removed, warnings and if continued, DA. Mocking, and belittling other members also counts as disrespect.

I've cleaned up this thread as best I can to try to keep the topic somewhat going. I realize it looks choppy with many posts missing. Let's all of us take a deep breath and give it another try.

Old 14-12-2011, 11:10 PM
New Indigo

-snip-

Quote:
I'm Indigo. I've experienced alot of bad things because of being Indigo. Abuse, harassment, etc. Why? Just because I'm able to solve all global problems? Just because I was put here to change the system?

The reason is that they feel inferior so all they want to do is abuse others for the purpose of bringing then down to their level.

Edited by SF Staff
Old 15-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Occultist

I honestly believe people in general are good and comfortable enough in there own skin to not feel inferior to anyone. I believe every person and every life form was put on this earth for some individual purpose.
I believe when people ask questions or they push me to dig deeper is not an insult to me. But a learning experiance for me because I am open to learn more from people.
I think people are becoming more tolerant to others who are different.
If someone doesnt like me I dont get offended I just smile or giggle but I am 40yrs old and I am comfortable with who I am.
Maybe still not comfortable with who I was or where I came from I am still battling those feelings but I feel at this stage of the game I am winning.
I think that if we are tolerant with ourselfs and like who we are we will be tolerant with each other. No matter what we are Witch/Indigo/Wiccan/Star child etc..
Old 15-12-2011, 11:36 PM
geminilite

Quote:
I honestly believe people in general are good and comfortable enough in there own skin to not feel inferior to anyone. I believe every person and every life form was put on this earth for some individual purpose.
I believe when people ask questions or they push me to dig deeper is not an insult to me. But a learning experiance for me because I am open to learn more from people.
I think people are becoming more tolerant to others who are different.
If someone doesnt like me I dont get offended I just smile or giggle but I am 40yrs old and I am comfortable with who I am.
Maybe still not comfortable with who I was or where I came from I am still battling those feelings but I feel at this stage of the game I am winning.
I think that if we are tolerant with ourselfs and like who we are we will be tolerant with each other. No matter what we are Witch/Indigo/Wiccan/Star child etc..

nicely said and completely agree
Old 15-12-2011, 11:38 PM
ahmandah

Well said, Occultist.