Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
There are a little over a thousand messages from Jesus & other celestial persons aswell as messages from beings of lesser Soul qualities.

& within, some of these messages discuss that GRANDURE of the Holy kingdKingdoms & much more.

SMILES

Neil, I read the two links on Mr James Padgett.

"As you are somewhat exhausted, I think this a good place to stop." I know how he felt, I found them heavy going. You did well to get through over a thousand of them. I appreciate you posting the links though Neil, thank you.
Old 16-06-2019, 04:24 PM
Pathfinder

What happens if i want to read a book or watch something in the afterlife
Old 16-06-2019, 05:19 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickswordfish
What happens if i want to read a book or watch something in the afterlife

I believe the afterlife has quite the collection of books. Although I will be using a kindle to read them.

Also the books use Harry Potter magic as the pictures come to life.
Old 16-06-2019, 06:41 PM
Pathfinder

What about comic books
Old 16-06-2019, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Can we manifest lifeforms for company

My understanding is that we can manifest thought-forms, which presumably would include a thought-form of a living being, but such a being would not have life nor intelligence. It would just be a thought-form which would fade when we lose interest in it.

The real question is, why would you want to manifest a lifeform for company rather than interact with other living beings?

Peace.
Old 16-06-2019, 08:06 PM
Master

Quote:
What about comic books

Presumably there are comic books on the astral plane which would far surpass their physical equivalents.

But you may find that the astral plane has far more wonders to offer than can be found in comic books.

Peace.
Old 16-06-2019, 08:30 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
My understanding is that we can manifest thought-forms, which presumably would include a thought-form of a living being, but such a being would not have life nor intelligence. It would just be a thought-form which would fade when we lose interest in it.

The real question is, why would you want to manifest a lifeform for company rather than interact with other living beings?

Peace.

How do you know if it wouldnt have life or intelligence?
Old 16-06-2019, 08:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Color Illusion

Who else notices how fake this world looks? I’ve awakened to the truth of this world and who we really are what we are capable of, I look up at the world and it looks smaller to me. Everything feels and seems very fake and game like. Noticing this is kinda hard for me to accept it because nobody knows what u are talking about when u say the world looks fake and we are in a 3d viritual reality illusionary game.. they just look at u weird like they’ve lost it. But I’m just seeing “reality” and they are asleep living in this dream world. We are all just lucid dreaming.
Old 16-06-2019, 08:41 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illdieformycat
Who else notices how fake this world looks? I’ve awakened to the truth of this world and who we really are what we are capable of, I look up at the world and it looks smaller to me. Everything feels and seems very fake and game like. Noticing this is kinda hard for me to accept it because nobody knows what u are talking about when u say the world looks fake and we are in a 3d viritual reality illusionary game.. they just look at u weird like they’ve lost it. But I’m just seeing “reality” and they are asleep living in this dream world. We are all just lucid dreaming.

Please dont comment on my thread unless you can answer my questions
Old 16-06-2019, 09:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

Peace.
I just did some research on thought forms apparently they can become alive and intelligent and even exist indepentley of their creators, clearly youmdont know what youre talking about