Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-05-2019, 02:49 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Although it may somehow be possible, I'm not inclined to believe planets have any form of consciousness and I also don't even feel any energy flowing through me. Planets are only just huge objects formed from nebula clouds and dust pulled together by gravity, rather than being created by some cosmic architect called god. At least, this makes the most sense to me because I made the decision not to believe in something before seeing and experiencing it firsthand. I'd rather cling on to real facts.

How about this..
Does your braincell knows "it" is part of your brain?
Does your brain knows "it" is part of you?
Do you know you are part of bigger "organism"?

Braincell doesn't have needed awareness to be able to know it's a part of a brain.. same as brain doesn't have needed awareness to be able to know it's a part of "you"..
However YOU do have capability to perceive you are part of "bigger living thing" but made decision to follow some rules (that prevent you from exploring/developing needed perception) and have directed your attention elsewhere.

But on the other hand this is a spiritual forum and I see you are already few years here and made over 2000 posts..

Now, if you can take a step back from yourself and look at the situation:
Would someone who clings onto "real facts" hang out so long around place and communicate so much with people who are not much about "real facts".(I know last part sounds awfully explained but you get my point)
Old 20-05-2019, 04:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpe
How about this..
Does your braincell knows "it" is part of your brain?
Does your brain knows "it" is part of you?
Do you know you are part of bigger "organism"?

Braincell doesn't have needed awareness to be able to know it's a part of a brain.. same as brain doesn't have needed awareness to be able to know it's a part of "you"..
However YOU do have capability to perceive you are part of "bigger living thing" but made decision to follow some rules (that prevent you from exploring/developing needed perception) and have directed your attention elsewhere.

But on the other hand this is a spiritual forum and I see you are already few years here and made over 2000 posts..

Now, if you can take a step back from yourself and look at the situation:
Would someone who clings onto "real facts" hang out so long around place and communicate so much with people who are not much about "real facts".(I know last part sounds awfully explained but you get my point)

Well my beliefs have changed in a few years. First I was a Christian, then I became an agnost, and now I'm an agnostic atheist. Some facts are indeed true that no religious or spiritual man can deny. But guess what, there are still subjects that fascinate me (such as life after death) which I can't talk about with gnostic atheists without being ridiculed.
Old 20-05-2019, 05:30 PM
Seeker

Quote:
there are still subjects that fascinate me (such as life after death)
How about "life" before life? Or better, continuation of life thru trying on different "roles/scenarios/situations"?

Quote:
I can't talk about with gnostic atheists without being ridiculed.
I have feeling you won't be, aren't ridiculed here..
Old 26-05-2019, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
That's an interesting alternative theory, but what exactly would we need Earth for? Just to learn and grow?
I have to be honest, your question made my jaw drop.
Earth is a very unique place in the Universe or galaxy or galaxies. What we can experience here and what is currently going on only happens on Earth.
That's why Souls from all over the Universe volunteered to incarnated here in this time.
That also means no one is from planet Earth. Everyone has a different planet or star of origin. Doesn't mean you didn't have previous past lives here, but no one is from here.
What is so special about this current time... Earth is a wonderful learning school to be and in a physical body and to rise in vibration to 5D.
This is unique and only possible to experience on our planet. It is the one thing that Earth is all about; attempting to have a physical body with all the wonders and disadvantages of that and still attempting to hold a high vibration.
Basically 5D is the highest that is possible to achieve. Higher than that means you cannot have a physical body.

We are all going up in vibration towards 5D whether we want it or not. Someone suggested we are in control of that, we are NOT. As a species maybe we had some control but not really, as the sole purpose of our existence here is to get to fulfill the rise in vibration to 5D.
In order to get there Earth also has to rise in vibration. Think of us being 5D on a planet that is 3D. Wouldn't work.
Earth is also further than we are. So whether we like it or not, we have to go up as well.
I suppose that alone causes some friction in people who are resistant.

The purpose of Indigos, Crystals, Rainbows etc. is quite simple if you understand the whole picture: they come here to help us to get to a higher vibration, to shift out of the old 3D.
They couldn't come in sooner as we weren't ready, the gap would have been to big, it would've caused a clash, mostly damaging for these children.
They already are higher vibrational, likely because they didn't have 3D lives on Earth that lowered their vibration like what happened to us. Mostly they're old souls (you can tell when you look in their eyes!!) and it's not that they are going to control us, I don't know why people get so defensive about this?
Basically they are here to help us to embrace higher vibrations of love. To become more loving, live from the heart.
In a way these children come in in accordance with what is needed here on Earth. When we needed the fixed norms & values to change, and with that organisations that had become obsolete and a hindrance to our process, we had Indigos coming in. They have the innate energy and tendency to rebel, to go against the norm etc. They helped tremendously to cleanse and purge and rid us of structures that needed to go.
So these were the first to come in, in the 60s and 70s especially. Now there are few Indigos born, if at all, as they're not needed anymore. Maybe in non-Western countries, but not in most Western countries. Indigos being born petered out in the 80s.
In places where their innate rebelling wasn't needed anymore, Indigos could at some point choose to get to a higher level -the crystal. Otherwise their own soul growth would've halted, which never is the idea. So the Indigos who were ready could shift to a higher vibration, from rebel -tough love- to softer love.

After that we got the Crystal children who had a very high pure love energy.
If you looked into these children's eyes you could tell they were wise, old souls. They also looked at people very soon after birth, which until then always took a few weeks. Babies never could see very well, these babies, you can tell they can see clearly. They can focus. It is quite amazing as you see this wise soul looking at you from a baby's body. It is daunting actually!
The fact that these children could come in meant that we were ready for this vibration. In other words: we had grown as a species.

Then there was Rainbows with yet another energy to help us to yet higher levels. Rainbow is very high energy, so these kids can help us raise our vibration faster.

Nothing to fear, and they're not alien, unless you regard the entire human species as alien, which in essence we are. But as we live here on Earth we're human, so are these children.

The difference between these children is their purpose, what they come to bring us. It's still reciprocal of course, they too learn from living on Earth and from us. After all we have had a unique path ourselves. Most of us have lived in Atlantis and have experience the fall and what happened there, which was horrible and left deep scars in most of us. That's why we needed such a long time to finally get to this point in time: ready to finally get to a new Golden Age.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I have to be honest, your question made my jaw drop.
Earth is a very unique place in the Universe or galaxy or galaxies. What we can experience here and what is currently going on only happens on Earth.
That's why Souls from all over the Universe volunteered to incarnated here in this time.
That also means no one is from planet Earth. Everyone has a different planet or star of origin. Doesn't mean you didn't have previous past lives here, but no one is from here.
What is so special about this current time... Earth is a wonderful learning school to be and in a physical body and to rise in vibration to 5D.
This is unique and only possible to experience on our planet. It is the one thing that Earth is all about; attempting to have a physical body with all the wonders and disadvantages of that and still attempting to hold a high vibration.
Basically 5D is the highest that is possible to achieve. Higher than that means you cannot have a physical body.

We are all going up in vibration towards 5D whether we want it or not. Someone suggested we are in control of that, we are NOT. As a species maybe we had some control but not really, as the sole purpose of our existence here is to get to fulfill the rise in vibration to 5D.
In order to get there Earth also has to rise in vibration. Think of us being 5D on a planet that is 3D. Wouldn't work.
Earth is also further than we are. So whether we like it or not, we have to go up as well.
I suppose that alone causes some friction in people who are resistant.

The purpose of Indigos, Crystals, Rainbows etc. is quite simple if you understand the whole picture: they come here to help us to get to a higher vibration, to shift out of the old 3D.
They couldn't come in sooner as we weren't ready, the gap would have been to big, it would've caused a clash, mostly damaging for these children.
They already are higher vibrational, likely because they didn't have 3D lives on Earth that lowered their vibration like what happened to us. Mostly they're old souls (you can tell when you look in their eyes!!) and it's not that they are going to control us, I don't know why people get so defensive about this?
Basically they are here to help us to embrace higher vibrations of love. To become more loving, live from the heart.
In a way these children come in in accordance with what is needed here on Earth. When we needed the fixed norms & values to change, and with that organisations that had become obsolete and a hindrance to our process, we had Indigos coming in. They have the innate energy and tendency to rebel, to go against the norm etc. They helped tremendously to cleanse and purge and rid us of structures that needed to go.
So these were the first to come in, in the 60s and 70s especially. Now there are few Indigos born, if at all, as they're not needed anymore. Maybe in non-Western countries, but not in most Western countries. Indigos being born petered out in the 80s.
In places where their innate rebelling wasn't needed anymore, Indigos could at some point choose to get to a higher level -the crystal. Otherwise their own soul growth would've halted, which never is the idea. So the Indigos who were ready could shift to a higher vibration, from rebel -tough love- to softer love.

After that we got the Crystal children who had a very high pure love energy.
If you looked into these children's eyes you could tell they were wise, old souls. They also looked at people very soon after birth, which until then always took a few weeks. Babies never could see very well, these babies, you can tell they can see clearly. They can focus. It is quite amazing as you see this wise soul looking at you from a baby's body. It is daunting actually!
The fact that these children could come in meant that we were ready for this vibration. In other words: we had grown as a species.

Then there was Rainbows with yet another energy to help us to yet higher levels. Rainbow is very high energy, so these kids can help us raise our vibration faster.

Nothing to fear, and they're not alien, unless you regard the entire human species as alien, which in essence we are. But as we live here on Earth we're human, so are these children.

The difference between these children is their purpose, what they come to bring us. It's still reciprocal of course, they too learn from living on Earth and from us. After all we have had a unique path ourselves. Most of us have lived in Atlantis and have experience the fall and what happened there, which was horrible and left deep scars in most of us. That's why we needed such a long time to finally get to this point in time: ready to finally get to a new Golden Age.

The Earth is the sewer pipe of the universe. Hate to disappoint you, but nobody is 'evolving' to some 5d dimensional creature. I've heard that kind of tale for years but nothing happened.

You may call me an idiot, jerk, fool, a.hole, but to say I volunteered to live here is the biggest insult one can hurl at me. Don't worry though, I won't blame you since you meant no harm.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpe
How about "life" before life? Or better, continuation of life thru trying on different "roles/scenarios/situations"?

That doesn't interest me as much, oddly enough. It isn't realistic enough for me.
Old 26-05-2019, 02:34 PM
Knower
Quote:
The Earth is the sewer pipe of the universe. Hate to disappoint you, but nobody is 'evolving' to some 5d dimensional creature. I've heard that kind of tale for years but nothing happened.

You may call me an idiot, jerk, fool, a.hole, but to say I volunteered to live here is the biggest insult one can hurl at me. Don't worry though, I won't blame you since you meant no harm.

Yeah, I disagree with this whole concept of "raising our vibration" to the 4th, 5th, 6th, etc dimension. Probably for different reasons than you though. You think Earth is a sewer pipe, and I like sewer pipes. In my not-so-humble opinion, Earth does not "need help" to advance or evolve through some hierarchical construct, and to believe so indicates a sort of bourgeois superiority complex in regards to our planet and every species on it. Earth has always been exactly how it should be, for better or worse. Who are we tiny animals to decide what is best for an entire planet? No, our planet decides what is best for us. I think this "ascension" thing may just be an allegory for our extinction.

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore
Old 26-05-2019, 02:44 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by edithaint
Yeah, I disagree with this whole concept of "raising our vibration" to the 4th, 5th, 6th, etc dimension. Probably for different reasons than you though. You think Earth is a sewer pipe, and I like sewer pipes. In my not-so-humble opinion, Earth does not "need help" to advance or evolve through some hierarchical construct, and to believe so indicates a sort of bourgeois superiority complex in regards to our planet and every species on it. Earth has always been exactly how it should be, for better or worse. Who are we tiny animals to decide what is best for an entire planet? No, our planet decides what is best for us. I think this "ascension" thing may just be an allegory for our extinction.

I agree with you. It is not up to humans to save anything except ourselves, and that sometimes seems impossible. Earth is a beautiful planet, not a sewer pipe. I remember in the 80's when I found a few books written by women in the 50's & 60s (the seth material was one set) and one author insisted that the earth is a prison planet for all the bad souls to be held and there is a quarantine on the planet so good aliens can't come here to rescue. Another wrote that only special souls get to incarnate here and that is why the aliens are abducting people to find out how to get a soul. Another book I read described aliens coming to earth to save the good people, that book had a date and prophecy that nuclear war would destroy everything and only 144,000 people would be saved by the aliens. (don't know why it was aliens instead of god). LOL! There was a lot of focus on aliens from outerspace for some reason.

Anyway, I think the earth is fine without us, and there is no such thing as ascension. We all ascend when we die and that experience is not what we think because we are not humans, we are "souls" (for lack of a better term) having an experience in human bodies on planet earth. Leaving the earth body is a homecoming. Also, Earth is not a school or place to repay karma, unless that is the ride we chose.

That is why I don't think it is a good idea to judge anyone who choses a different path, as we don't know enough about anyone else to second guess why they are even here.
Old 26-05-2019, 02:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
I agree with you. It is not up to humans to save anything except ourselves, and that sometimes seems impossible. Earth is a beautiful planet, not a sewer pipe. I remember in the 80's when I found a few books written by women in the 50's & 60s (the seth material was one set) and one author insisted that the earth is a prison planet for all the bad souls to be held and there is a quarantine on the planet so good aliens can't come here to rescue. Another wrote that only special souls get to incarnate here and that is why the aliens are abducting people to find out how to get a soul. Another book I read described aliens coming to earth to save the good people, that book had a date and prophecy that nuclear war would destroy everything and only 144,000 people would be saved by the aliens. (don't know why it was aliens instead of god). LOL! There was a lot of focus on aliens from outerspace for some reason.

Anyway, I think the earth is fine without us, and there is no such thing as ascension. We all ascend when we die and that experience is not what we think because we are not humans, we are "souls" (for lack of a better term) having an experience in human bodies on planet earth. Leaving the earth body is a homecoming. Also, Earth is not a school or place to repay karma, unless that is the ride we chose.

I think the whole "alien savior" thing stems from our technological "advancements" in the past few centuries, exacerbating the false dichotomy of science versus religion. I prefer the most ancient definitions: science is to split and dissect, while religion is to gather up and piece together again. Two sides of the same coin. Now I certainly believe in extraterrestrial life, but those aliens are no more better than us or the worms in our guts.

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore
Old 26-05-2019, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:

Well, have fun living your life in negativity!

I hope someone else benefits from what I wrote.