Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-06-2019, 04:01 PM
Newbie ;)

I believe we are what we practise or do, at least in practical realms, but that is not the whole truth or something that should be set in the stone. I was victim of bullying, but that is in the past, it was me, I won't deny it. I was also survivior of it. I was also a student of certain field as I officially studied at that time and it would be absurd to tell someone "hey I'm not a student hurrdurr!". Today I'm just a person who tries to find a place in the world, I do allow myself defined by my physical qualities but those who want deeper also acknowledge the physical me is not all what I am. Or what I could become.

Having ego, identity, sense of self, having goal to become something, superego etc, they aren't sinful or bad. Imho for spiritual advancement focusing on ego alone can be counterproductive, but that's a choice. If we weren't meant to have choices, they wouldn't exist. If we weren't meant to have ego, it wouldn't exist. Seeing beyond that we are more than our ego is also a choice, which we can make.

Edit: to comment on deepfakes, they are other people's projections of people who are targeted. But is the person practically what another person stages them for, especially in cases where the subject has no choice on the matter? They might have had the choice to walk somewhere where they ended up being photographed, but did they also choose to let someone misuse that photo? That latter is out of their control. All that exists can be used to help and hurt. In that case, being staged may not have been their choice unless they clearly spoke "yes, I will allow you use my photo this and that way".
Old 29-06-2019, 09:25 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
I'm sorry you've been mistreated little.nation. I have too.

Have faith in your own worth.

Other people may treat you like you're worthless, but the truth is you're priceless.

People's judgments towards you are false. In other words, they don't see you as you really are.

Unless people see you as divine, completely lovable, utterly beautiful, and absolutely priceless, they're not seeing you as you really are.

Peace and great joy to you.

All is well.

I just saw this post.

Wow was the negativity and darkness so thick and heavy in my replies in this thread. That's just awful.

I should be at work right now. And if I was, it would have been a $300 paycheck. But due to pure evil at work (people gossiping about me right in front of me, daily, and plotting to get me out of there, which worked) I'm looking at a $200 paycheck and an extra long day and night of having nothing to do but what I hate: sitting alone in a room by myself (isolation) chained to the internet.

Your positivity is totally foreign from the terribleness I know.

"Unless people see you as divine, completely lovable, utterly beautiful, and absolutely priceless, they're not seeing you as you really are."

Maybe that's the problem. Maybe they DO see me as having great value but it makes them jealous. In my life, people have very often showed me hatred for being "perfect", according to them. They destroyed me and now I'm negative and hostile. And it still is not good enough for the evil ones.

People fear me. They call me "lord" and they call me "jesus".

Which is insane. I know Jesus. He's not me and I'm not him.

I used to be like you. That's what I want to say in response to your positive message to me. I never stop fighting for the me they destroyed, even though I know...

Another thing. There's a spiritual phenomenon of when one "earns the right to know their name".

This is my name: I AM LESS AIMLESS

When I am broken, I am less.
When I'm broken, I'm aimless.

When I'm whole, I am exact and precise. This is my function, it's what I do and what i am the best at doing. It's similar to being a diagnostician. I can locate, spot, identify with absolute precision. I do not miss the mark.

Sin is "missing the mark" or getting something wrong or making an error. Remember I told you people thought I was perfect, and they hated me for it?

I've outgrown I am less aimless but it's more than just outgrowing. I'm fiercely embattled, catastrophically damaged. Permanently altered. I need to rediagnose / reknow / reidentify myself.

I'm wrath. I'm malice. I'm seething. I'm revenge. I'm hatred. I'm violence. I'm the day of the lord. I'm justice. I'm judge, jury and executioner.

Do I look GOOD or do I look EVIL? I think I look hella good, yo.

Anyway, thank you for your positivity. I'm so sad that I cannot reciprocate and harmonize.
Old 29-06-2019, 09:25 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Double post, sorry.
Old 12-07-2019, 04:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Not sure what you are saying here.
I have heard it expressed before.

I have taken it in the past that someone may just be resentful at Christianity and their use of it.

So I thought I would ask.

[b]Why do you think this is a lie or wholly false?[

This is a word translated from a Greek word that means to miss the mark to err.
If we never missed the mark there would be no need for any change.

ACIM uses error and I was just wondering if your okay with the word error.

It is all the same to me.

In Paradise, or the Garden of God, time was not a factor as it has been since the fall.
Along with aging, decay, and death.
These are the evidence of sin.

Neither in the greater reality if Spirit are these a factor.

So we see how those who reject sin are "living in the dream world".
(Neo).

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-07-2019, 02:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
In Paradise, or the Garden of God, time was not a factor as it has been since the fall.

(Neo).

Typo. "Of Spirit".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-07-2019, 08:29 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:

(Neo).

Thank you.
Old 16-07-2019, 06:12 PM
Color

Quote:

(Neo).
And you and I differ slightly and understand each other often...as we have for yrs on other forums. ..just to let people know...
I do not believe there was any 'fall'...and no garden...
However, Man drifted SO far away from God, Heaven, his Home and Origin ...he forgot how to
get Home caught in the Dream/Illusion/Maya/ 3rd Dimension/ the Matrix and all it's trappings.

What was early Man to do? Blame, but, of course.

Make up some story...when it was he himself that made the blunder.
Masters came over and over leaving breadcrumbs to the way back Home.
The Doors to Heaven always available to him.

No sin...how could there be...There Is Only The Divine One.

So many made up stories...they are in our collective psyche, for Pete's sake...so no one will believe me

or the many many others that say what I'm saying.
Sorry...some will, LOL!!

A Course In Miracles, ACIM helped me to understand so much more....dictated by Jesus...for 7 years.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-07-2019, 05:04 AM
Master

The question being ‘who am I?’

The questioner does not know, so he asks. If he truly wishes to know, he must surrender all that he thinks he knows. All of it.

This is not easy for most ... the letting go completely and remaining still and receptive in the flow of silence. The questioner himself disappears! What remains is presence of innocence.

Presence as pure awareness without association with identity. Interconnected with entirety. That I Am.

Old 17-07-2019, 05:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

The question being ‘who am I?’

The questioner does not know, so he asks. If he truly wishes to know, he must surrender all that he thinks he knows. All of it.

This is not easy for most ... the letting go completely and remaining still and receptive in the flow of silence. The questioner himself disappears! What remains is presence of innocence.

Presence as pure awareness without association with identity. Interconnected with entirety. That I Am.

The question "Who Am I?" isn't meant to be answered and neither is it rhetorical.

The Zen Masters would give their students an illogical conundrum called a "koan" - show me your true face before you were born..

The questioned one does not know either...and yet, seems to know what cannot be "known" through any cognitive process...so they will say "I am THAT" or "I am Consciousness" or "I am Oneness" and then, one can only ask; "Well, what is THAT?... What is Consciousness or Oneness?...and how do you KNOW that you are that?"

This is why a lot of people don't bother with asking themselves "Who am I?" because any answer which does not involve the ego...or labels...or cognitive perceptions of concepts usually involves a lifetime of meditation to go "beyond the mind" and "beyond thought" and that just seems to be a waste of a life for all those practical folk...or those who want to "know" everything, including all of those things which cannot be known.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9selPW2lL-M
Old 17-07-2019, 07:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
The question, who am I? is a very important spiritual inquiry.

The following is my view of what we ARE.

Our divine identity and nature are absolute, eternal, and changeless.

Our bodily and ego identities are relative, temporary, and ever-changing.

ACIM says that an idea can be wholly false (a lie), partially true (a half truth), or wholly true (an absolute truth).

Take the question, is a golfer what Tiger Woods IS?

I feel that one correct answer is that it's PARTIALLY TRUE that Tiger Woods IS a golfer.

It's WHOLLY TRUE that he IS divine nature.

My point is to make the distinction between what is partially true and what is wholly true about what we are.

Btw some self-concepts are WHOLLY FALSE, such as the idea that we're 'sinners'. (I agree with the idea that there's no such thing as 'sin')
For someone like tiger woods. At some point in his life a passion for golf was created. That passion took root and started to grow. That passion made him want to be the best at golf. That same passion made him work, practice, and study golf. I don't feel anyone is born a natural at any one thing. We are given endless choices everyday to be whatever we want we even choose our own passions. Even if it's a passion to do nothing or be a criminal. It's great that tiger woods was mentioned. He went through a passion cycle. When he first started he had a passion for golf. Over time he lost that passion somewhere, and strayed away from what really mattered to him. He fell into a life of negative choices. But when he hit bottom. His passion for golf regrew and he transformed himself back to what he really loved.