Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 21-10-2018, 05:28 AM
Experiencer

Hi I was wondering if anyone else is sensitive to things. I went to party recently and got a facial done. It was supposed to be Natural products. I was so sensitive my cheeks actually burnt. Does anyone else have this problem?
Old 17-12-2018, 04:26 PM
Master
Years ago I went for a reading and the psychic told me that I am an early Indigo - she said that you have had it tough because you just see the world in a different way.

Also yes, I get allergic to stuff a lot, I don't wear perfume, I tend to use organic products and hope that all stays well, although I have had some trouble with them too.
Old 18-01-2019, 05:54 AM
Seeker
I'm 35, and I'm an indigo/early-ish indigo. My older sister is 50, and she's been told that she's a "pre-indigo"; someone who came to pave the way for us indigo children.

As for allergies, both my older sister and I have a TON of sensitivities, mostly to synthetic/chemical scents.
Old 06-02-2019, 05:49 AM
Suspended

I start walkin' your way and you start walkin' mine... We'll meet in the middle.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:23 AM
Guide
I'm an Indigo and I'm sensitive to a lot of things.

Sounds, lights, too much sun and medications from what I've learned.

Instead of wearing perfume, I wear lotions. There's still some things I'm learning along the way.
Old 12-02-2019, 05:40 AM
Experiencer

Thank you for answering. I am sensitive to more things all the time.
Old 21-02-2019, 07:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I;m old, 49. I've often wondered if I am an Indigo child because I have a lot of the characteristics, but perhaps not. I'm probably too old. Maybe my kids? They are interesting souls as well.

Love and Light,
Laurie
Old 03-03-2019, 11:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurielee
I;m old, 49. I've often wondered if I am an Indigo child because I have a lot of the characteristics, but perhaps not. I'm probably too old. Maybe my kids? They are interesting souls as well.

Love and Light,
Laurie

You could be an indigo - the really early ones came in just before the early 70's I think ... My friend is a well known psychic, and she said that the Indigos started to birth in the mid 60's however there were very, very few of them then in the early 70's there were a few more, this figure progressively went up as the years went by and once the Indigo's had mostly done their job, the crystals started to be birthed...
Old 08-04-2019, 09:31 PM
Newbie ;)

I can't say if you are or not, though certain I am (and I'm 55).
I feel autistic children/adults (aka those with autism for the semantically sensitive) are the Indigos Edgar Cayce spoke of decades ago when he said "the Indigos are coming"
Old 11-04-2019, 08:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Hi I am just over forty therefore classed as an early indigo. I never wanted to be a system breaker yet the universe puts me in places I have no choice. I believe strongly in the United nations rights of the child. So when I see that breeched I have to do something about it. I have found myself in some uncomfortable situations. Yet I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror if I didn't.
I have always felt different. I saw ghosts, angels and knew things from a young age. I was sensitive to negative environments including at fourteen throwing up when I went to Alcatraz in San Francisco on holiday.

I was hoping to talk with other older indigos and hear there experiences.

I was born in the 50's and in the 80's when I read the description of indigo children I knew the author was not paying attention by claiming they were just being born into the world in the late 70's. Indigo is a label that can fit anyone who wants to claim it. I felt it described me and a lot of my friends who are older, but I don't claim it as a label, it is hard to pin me down, but I am a natural communicator that still needs practice.

Maybe you don't need a label, just say who you are and what your mission is if you feel you have a mission. You will find more rational compatriots (people with the same mission) if you do that than claiming a new age label like Indigo.

And accept yourself, even if you think you are weird, love that weirdness.