Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 15-09-2018, 06:57 AM
Ascender
Wink Indigos developing abilities alone

I really have opened up to such greater awareness of my own abilities to peer towards future and such. I no longer have s live beer of people with this kind of open minded thinking. This this site hes given me a reprieve from people who doubt this stuff is real. I get yo be out of a closet so to speak here.
Old 15-09-2018, 08:27 AM
Experiencer

Creative.. In time you will find you won't care what people think. As you get there the universe will unite you with more like minded people. :) I found this place five years ago and I am really glad I did.
Old 28-09-2018, 01:03 PM
Ascender
I used to be s part of s Spiritualist church but that was only considtant for me many years ago.
Old 28-09-2018, 01:05 PM
Ascender
I wad up in Or. Noe I am kind of between States. I may go to Nm or AZ. I want yo live where it doesn't snow at all.
Old 29-09-2018, 03:08 PM
Experiencer

Hi I live in Australia Creativespirit so not sure what these places are. :). I think ask the universe where your next journey lays. :)
Old 05-10-2018, 04:01 AM
Ascender
Oregon or New Mexico or California or Arizona..states. I am going to Arizona for sure.
Old 18-10-2018, 12:33 AM
Newbie ;)

25 Here. Very old soul though. Ancient Lol
Old 18-10-2018, 10:15 AM
Experiencer

Zen master.. Lol that's okay then. I was recently told this is my last lifetime. So i have a lot to learn. Lol. How did you come to find out you were indigo. :)
Old 19-10-2018, 01:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Haha I had a rude awakening to the fact of my psychic powers. I was also contacted by entities and light workers telling me of this path. What about you?
Old 19-10-2018, 04:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Back in 2011 I was searching the internet for spiritual sites and forums in general. I was strongly guided to join a forum for indigo people, and from this moment on my life changed forever. The interactions I had were profound, even though some were especially painful, nevertheless it was an amazing, life-altering experience.