Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 08-04-2017, 02:52 PM
Badcopyinc

Just had this discussion with my brothers wife. Her job is to diagnose children with these type of conditions. Our conversation was very informative. She was explaining to me how a great deal of children aren't really autistic or ADD/ADHD.
The majority is due to lack of healthy choices in diet. Lack of proper nutrition (plant based whole food) and overload of artificial sugars and RED AND YELLOW DYE.

She went on to tell me she forwards a lot of information and sites for the parents to do research and they normally have a very successful turn around of the behaviors that led them to believe they had an issue.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:03 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm diagnosed with ADHD and I was medicated for that and depression worst thing ever made me feel like a zombie. It suppresses who you really are I just started to notice my abilities too because the medication and my abuse childhood played a part in my obliviousness. This whole time I was lead to believe I was crazy and I was just Indigo
Old 09-04-2017, 05:49 AM
Knower

Indigo is not a real group or thing. Most people are indigo or partly so if you look at tests. You are lead to believe now you are indigo....... You are looking for a clear explanation about who you are probably. Just accept that you are.......you.
Old 16-04-2017, 12:45 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
I was gonna answer but changed my mind!

I was gonna answer but changed my mind!
I changed my mind before because I was not sure if I had any right to give an opinion i can't prove.

But,I will give my opinion anyway,and why not,nothing about anything to do with "esotericism" can be proved anyway,and neither can it be disproved!

1)...All Indigo's have had an NDE or given last rights as a child,before their teens.

2)...All Indigo's were different as children,bad school reports,cheeky,devil may care attitude,precocious personalities, old in a young body..etc,etc.

3)...Most had a definite attitude/authority problem,leading to ADD/ADHD diagnosis, ( I was diagnosed aged 58,with the most severe case of untreated/undiagnosed ADHD that the phycologist had seen )

4)...And the most important clue of all,all true Indigo folk have a very unusual and unnatural love of cats..not dogs,a very unusual love of cats!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 16-04-2017, 06:46 AM
Knower

Except from de NDE most things are common. And that is where the problem is. It looks more like a easy way to explain things by putting it in a big box. If you look at tests and sites.....they are not even sure what Indigo means. NDE is not even mentioned on many sites.
Old 17-04-2017, 12:23 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
Except from de NDE most things are common. And that is where the problem is. It looks more like a easy way to explain things by putting it in a big box. If you look at tests and sites.....they are not even sure what Indigo means. NDE is not even mentioned on many sites.

Well just look at a of the most prominent minds in the earlier centuries up to the 20th century.

Abraham Lincoln..NDE,early in life!

Nicola Tesla...NDE early in life

Albert Einstein...NDE early in life!, A very unusual love and understanding of cats?

I could go on and on naming names,but all indigo's have had an NDE,and there are not too many there are only a few still alive now,there were no indigo's born after 1962,and the earliest I could find is Queen Elizabeth 1st,in all there were a total of 106 indigo's!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 17-04-2017, 06:02 AM
Knower

There are many people who had NDE. Again something that proves nothing. NDE is also not a thing that indigo sites talk about a lot. It's mostly more very common thing you can have.....and many people do. It is a box with a pretty general description. That some famous people might tick almost all the boxes is no wonder. I do as well. As do many others.
Old 17-04-2017, 06:12 AM
Knower

Forer's demonstration[edit]
In 1948, in what has been described as a "classic experiment",[7] psychologist Bertram R. Forer gave a psychology test—his so-called "Diagnostic Interest Blank"—to 39 of his psychology students who were told that they would each receive a brief personality vignette or sketch based on their test results. One week later Forer gave each student a purportedly individualized sketch and asked each of them to rate it on how well it applied. In reality, each student received the same sketch, consisting of the following items:[8]

You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.
You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.
Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof.
You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others.
At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic.
Security is one of your major goals in life.
On average, the students rated its accuracy as 4.26 on a scale of 0 (very poor) to 5 (excellent). Only after the ratings were turned in was it revealed that each student had received an identical sketch assembled by Forer from a newsstand astrology book.[8] The sketch contains statements that are vague and general enough to apply to most people.

In another study examining the Forer effect, students took the MMPI personality assessment and researchers evaluated their responses. The researchers wrote accurate evaluations of the students' personalities but gave the students an accurate assessment and a fake assessment using vague generalities. Students were then asked to choose which personality assessment they believe was their own, actual assessment. More than half of the students (59%) chose the fake assessment as opposed to the real one.[9]

The Forer effect is also known as the "Barnum effect". This term was coined in 1956 by American psychologist Paul Meehl in his essay "Wanted — A Good Cookbook". He relates the vague personality descriptions used in certain "pseudo-successful" psychological tests to those given by showman P. T. Barnum.[10][11]

Forer attributed the Barnum effect to gullibility. The effect has been said to confirm the so-called "Pollyanna principle", which states that individuals tend "to use or accept positive words or feedback more frequently than negative words of feedback".[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect
Old 18-04-2017, 12:53 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
Like I said,nothing can be proven or disproven,but with minds like Tesla and Einstein there is no purpose of going through the trauma of birth.
Some schools of thought say that when a child is born it loses all memory of any past lives,that umbilical cord is cut or severed just as the silver cord is at death.
So the child has a preplanned NDE,usually before they develop their own personality,a few happen in early teens,but during the NDE that persons silver cord is purposely cut and that spirit/soul moves up,always up and the new entities silver cord is connected to the child having the NDE.

When the child is resuscitated like I was i looked the same,but you have a higher entities soul/spirit,you just feel like you have been dropped into a strange place with stranger folk you have to call mum and dad
You don't fit in anywhere,home,school,your friends,but you remember being in space,looking down on the earth,which is the size of a tennis ball,the 360° movie screens,and you are being barraged by thoughts telling you things,its non stop chatter in your mind,then you wake up on the poolside wondering what the hell just happened.

I have seen my silver cord twice,and once it was 12 inches from my face,its not pure silver but silver/grey,just like the mother child umbilical,I was going to write about it in my NDE trilogy,it was my third and last NDE in 1985.
I am not even sure it was a classic NDE,but when I tried to grab my cord with my hands I couldn't,I was fully conscious but totally paralysed,I was seeing through my closed eyelids, I could see right through the walls of the house,and I knew I was in deep **** because my cord was being attacked by elementals.

Your subconscious mind always warns you of the danger ahead if you proceed,leaving your body to astral travel is not what I was doing,I was in a very deep trance state indeed,so deep that I nearly died,I would of if not for the warning from the subconscious, and it was something I never want to go through again,but obviously I still didn't get it so my brow chakra was opened for me on my 28th birthday,it was done externally,and my kundalini rose with such force it shot a beam of light out of my crown chakra,which is open 24/7 by the way,it shatters at death only.
Now I can talk about this all night,but for what,I am not what is known as a "walk in" I don't know what that is,I do know that all my life "they" whoever they are were waiting for me to do what I was sent here for,I failed,its a problem because all your life you know you are different to other folk,and you are constantly worrying what it was they sent you to do.

We know what Nicola Tesla and Albert Einstein's purpose was,but I lived in Sydney in the 70's and lost track of my purpose.
I found out my purpose about 5 years ago,they still drop little messages into my conscious mind,they do not come from me but from somewhere way higher than this Earth.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 18-04-2017, 02:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
Like I said,nothing can be proven or disproven,but with minds like Tesla and Einstein there is no purpose of going through the trauma of birth.
Some schools of thought say that when a child is born it loses all memory of any past lives,that umbilical cord is cut or severed just as the silver cord is at death.
So the child has a preplanned NDE,usually before they develop their own personality,a few happen in early teens,but during the NDE that persons silver cord is purposely cut and that spirit/soul moves up,always up and the new entities silver cord is connected to the child having the NDE.

When the child is resuscitated like I was i looked the same,but you have a higher entities soul/spirit,you just feel like you have been dropped into a strange place with stranger folk you have to call mum and dad
You don't fit in anywhere,home,school,your friends,but you remember being in space,looking down on the earth,which is the size of a tennis ball,the 360° movie screens,and you are being barraged by thoughts telling you things,its non stop chatter in your mind,then you wake up on the poolside wondering what the hell just happened.

I have seen my silver cord twice,and once it was 12 inches from my face,its not pure silver but silver/grey,just like the mother child umbilical,I was going to write about it in my NDE trilogy,it was my third and last NDE in 1985.
I am not even sure it was a classic NDE,but when I tried to grab my cord with my hands I couldn't,I was fully conscious but totally paralysed,I was seeing through my closed eyelids, I could see right through the walls of the house,and I knew I was in deep **** because my cord was being attacked by elementals.

Your subconscious mind always warns you of the danger ahead if you proceed,leaving your body to astral travel is not what I was doing,I was in a very deep trance state indeed,so deep that I nearly died,I would of if not for the warning from the subconscious, and it was something I never want to go through again,but obviously I still didn't get it so my brow chakra was opened for me on my 28th birthday,it was done externally,and my kundalini rose with such force it shot a beam of light out of my crown chakra,which is open 24/7 by the way,it shatters at death only.
Now I can talk about this all night,but for what,I am not what is known as a "walk in" I don't know what that is,I do know that all my life "they" whoever they are were waiting for me to do what I was sent here for,I failed,its a problem because all your life you know you are different to other folk,and you are constantly worrying what it was they sent you to do.

We know what Nicola Tesla and Albert Einstein's purpose was,but I lived in Sydney in the 70's and lost track of my purpose.
I found out my purpose about 5 years ago,they still drop little messages into my conscious mind,they do not come from me but from somewhere way higher than this Earth.

Kind Regards Billy.

Most children are special. I am intelligent and next to that I score big on online test for indigo. I would be a leader. Thinking is a great thing. Be yourself. If not you succumb to a being in a box. A being with a label. I am smarter then some. That does not make me special. It is an idea.