Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 29-03-2017, 08:22 PM
Master
Indigo and ADD/ADHD

ADD and ADHD is often mentioned as being common for indigo, crystal children. Do you have a personal experience with this, know more about it than what is described in the articles ?

Another question is how do you understand the different terms like indigo, crystal, rainbow, starseeds, wanderers, hybrids...
Old 29-03-2017, 08:54 PM
Master
This is something society needs to change quickly. My parents thought I was just a bad kid in the 60's ADD was looked at differently and I'm thankful for them teaching me how to focus instead drugging me.

As an adult I can keep track the music I'm listening to in headphones, the tv on in the room, every word my ex is saying (her mind is very noisy), with a dozen tabs open on my computer and alt tabbing to run missions in Star Trek Online. At the same time.

The key is knowing how to focus, then you can control the multiple threading capabilities of the mind. That is why ADD kids have poor attention spans, no focus and keep chasing random thoughts. Music and art helps me.
Old 30-03-2017, 03:45 PM
Knower
I have ADD (or possibly autism as well) and I've suspected to be an Indigo child (the other definitions don't really fit me) so this is more evidence that I'm an indigo child

To understand the difference, I think I just googled each term, but yes, they are very similar.
Old 31-03-2017, 08:18 AM
Knower

You were seriously tested for ADHD? Be careful for the labels people try to put on you.
Old 31-03-2017, 05:59 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
You were seriously tested for ADHD? Be careful for the labels people try to put on you.
Oh no sorry, I self diagnosed :P and yeah, labels don't mean anything, I just see them as a shorter way of explaining myself :P
Old 31-03-2017, 09:03 PM
Suspended
Guide
ADHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
ADD and ADHD is often mentioned as being common for indigo, crystal children. Do you have a personal experience with this, know more about it than what is described in the articles ?

Another question is how do you understd the different terms like indigo, crystal, rainbow, starseeds, wanderers, hybrids...

I was gonna answer but changed my mind!
Old 03-04-2017, 08:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier Serenade
Oh no sorry, I self diagnosed :P and yeah, labels don't mean anything, I just see them as a shorter way of explaining myself :P

Then you might put yourself in a group you don't belong in. The reason I am critical about it is because in Holland a lot of children where 'diagnosed' with ADHD at one point without really been tested well. And they got medication for it. And......after being tested a lot of them did not have ADHD
Old 07-04-2017, 03:37 AM
Experiencer

Star children don't strictly have ADD. Although, some star children are at risk of being misdiagnosed as having ADD.
Old 07-04-2017, 08:47 AM
Newbie ;)

They thought I had ADHD and other things, but my mum always knew that I would be ok and here I am at 21 fully embracing my spiritual side and doing pretty good. I am lucky to have a mum who understands.
Old 07-04-2017, 06:48 PM
Knower

Probably you where born in the 80's?