Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 08-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Words like sensitive and intuition are so woolly and frequently used these days that it seems pointless to make general statements like ''the kids these days are sensitive''..
Looking at this definition we can conclude that pretty much every child is sensitive and has always been.
I'm sorry, which definition, the lexical one or something mentioned previously on this thread?

Quote:
Psychology is interesting and definitely to be questioned (as many things are), especially because it's not a hard science.

Agreed. Been so interested in psychology and human responses from a very early age; endlessly fascinating.

Old 08-02-2011, 07:52 PM
aKuna

The term used as a description is = They are "Sensatives" not sensative indicating those who sense the frequencies of other things including human energy(aura or essence)... we all do this to a degree as we've all felt the tension when walking into certain rooms where there is discord....It is hard to recognize this when you are not one to experience it and accepts it as a choice by belief .. by not experiencing it then it's seems unreal in your reality.. But it is quite real ....
the more you believe the more you validate the reality of something in your perception to become..
It's that lovely new Theory of Observation at work where strings(or photons) then become particles...
Old 08-02-2011, 08:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aKuna
The term used as a description is = They are "Sensatives" not sensative indicating those who sense the frequencies of other things including human energy(aura or essence)... we all do this to a degree as we've all felt the tension when walking into certain rooms where there is discord....
Of course we are able to perceive that, because people are looking at us, or it is silent. Or maybe you've been to a room before and it remembered you of something. Or there are objects in the room that remind you of something..
Quote:
It is hard to recognize this when you are not one to experience it and accepts it as a choice by belief .. by not experiencing it then it's seems unreal in your reality.. But it is quite real ....the more you believe the more you validate the reality of something in your perception to become..
It only feels ''real'' when you accept a specific spiritual scheme of thought.
Of course, the bigger the belief, the easier confirmations are found.

Someone who believes in karma will obviously think that when something bad happens it means it must be karma, and this will strengthen the belief.
But it doesn't mean it really is true. It's called belief for a reason.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Zeliar791

Quote:
The term used as a description is = They are "Sensatives" not sensative indicating those who sense the frequencies of other things including human energy(aura or essence)... we all do this to a degree as we've all felt the tension when walking into certain rooms where there is discord....It is hard to recognize this when you are not one to experience it and accepts it as a choice by belief .. by not experiencing it then it's seems unreal in your reality.. But it is quite real ....
the more you believe the more you validate the reality of something in your perception to become..
It's that lovely new Theory of Observation at work where strings(or photons) then become particles...

They are the slave race. It appears that they have overrun most social instruments in today's society. The lack of leadership in our societies are only causing more to degenerate like this. Most people who can provide the necessary leadership in this world either submit, are damaged in some corner, or completely cut off from society. As a result our environment appears to be getting uglier everyday.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:57 PM
aKuna

This is evolution of the human..........humanity has been evolving and up grading since it became. If you choose to see it as something else that is your choice.........Ones reality is about what we each choose to believe....
This is my choice and it is viewed within my reality as real, and your belief does not change my reality.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Zeliar791

Quote:
This is evolution of the human..........humanity has been evolving and up grading since it became. If you choose to see it as something else that is your choice.........Ones reality is about what we each choose to believe....
This is my choice and it is viewed within my reality as real, and your belief does not change my reality.

We create our own reality within a predetermined set of parameters.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:16 PM
Master
Quote:
But our thoughts and beliefs about the world do not make it what it is.
You are limited in many ways. Do you age? Can you fly? Physically teleport? Create bread out of air?
Quote:
Of course, you are free to believe! I am only telling you that reality exists independently of our thoughts and beliefs.
There is no such thing as ''my reality'' and ''your reality'' as we do not live in vacuums but are interacting with each other and changing as we see fit.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:39 PM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
But our thoughts and beliefs about the world do not make it what it is.
You are limited in many ways. Do you age? Can you fly? Physically teleport? Create bread out of air?Of course, you are free to believe! I am only telling you that reality exists independently of our thoughts and beliefs.
There is no such thing as ''my reality'' and ''your reality'' as we do not live in vacuums but are interacting with each other and changing as we see fit.

There are no other people. We can think however we like, but this does not change reality, this only alters our perception of it.
Old 13-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalan
I've been reading through, and there seems to be a mass non-consensus as to why these beings are important. Some are leaders, some are healers...but why are they considered different? People are born every day who grow up to become something great (big or small), so why the terminology?

I ask because of my son and my hopes/ambitions for him. Does it really matter for me to figure out if he is one of these beings?

Thanks,
Nalan

I guess people want to be different and to be known as special. Some people just loves the attention and want to be recognized as something else.
In truth, people are either born smart, or stupid. Some are born with many opportunities available to them, some are not so lucky.

It does not matter what your son is. All that matters is the way you guide your son to be the best he can be. Only you know his qualities as he grows, not what labels can define.
Old 13-02-2011, 10:58 PM
Widdles55

Indigos and other such new life colors are meant to usher in a change, to break down the old and build anew. This is what I know.