Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 07-02-2011, 06:40 PM
aKuna

Fantastic....because that is exactly what it all is BELIEF SYSTEMS the fewer Beliefs you have the few you must transform to expand your consciousness with the unified field as it expands. The faster then you become More Being.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:46 PM
dogninja

there are a lot of phony kooks out there leading people like sheep. I am a sheep, following perceptible truth over self imposed gurus and a consumer culture. There is truth to be found in many aspects of the new age culture.... but fully buying into anything that someone is selling.......hm......be careful with that
Old 07-02-2011, 06:53 PM
aKuna

Buying into anything without applying your own discernment is unintelligent.
Allowing your intuitive nature to feel it's way to what feels right or resonates with you helps one to expand more freely ...
in truth there is no one right way there is also no wrong way We are here and have BECOME for the sake of expanding with the Unified Field of All Things. It is through Experience we Expand....
all relating to what Physics is just beginning to notice with the Theory of Observation....
Old 07-02-2011, 07:16 PM
nalan

As science or belief...not that I meant to start anything, but this is why understanding these terms is difficult. It is good to hear both view points, and I appreciate the information.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Originally Posted by aKuna
Buying into anything without applying your own discernment is unintelligent.
Allowing your intuitive nature to feel it's way to what feels right or resonates with you helps one to expand more freely ...
in truth there is no one right way there is also no wrong way We are here and have BECOME for the sake of expanding with the Unified Field of All Things. It is through Experience we Expand....
all relating to what Physics is just beginning to notice with the Theory of Observation....

This is exactly what I have based my life on. It ended up alienating me from my surroundings. There was nothing to cling onto growing up. I have taken to most painful route. Experiential learning is primarily an eastern thing, and is not heavily supported in the west. It has just been a game of survival for the most part. I wasn't provided with enough space to reason out my circumstances, so I ended up depending strictly on my intuition. People have gotten extremely upset over this online, but I doubt I could have done it any other way. If I cannot apply reason to my circumstances, then it isn't possible for me to take others perspective into account either. This would only delay my development.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:18 AM
Serenity Bear

I feel most think of this pathway, its about leading the way to improve mankinds ascension (ie spirituality).
Old 08-02-2011, 02:36 PM
aKuna

Remember we(humans) label things so the term spirituality is only a term we perceive to be directional....in the big picture all is neutral and only humans place meaning to it ....this is what was created as part of the Polarity of this reality it is not necessarily part of the All That IS.
All is energy in various frequency in physical matter we have slowed the energy that is us as the soul/essence in spirit form of consciousness. So truly all is what we term spiritual as all is this energy in one form or another.
(we have placed many limitations on our thinking which we ourselves are now
beginning to remove---this is why we call it Shift in Consciousness)
Old 08-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aKuna
Remember we(humans) label things so the term spirituality is only a term we perceive to be directional....in the big picture all is neutral and only humans place meaning to it ....
That includes giving meaning to natural phenomena and the randomness of the universe!

To add:
Critical thinking is not encouraged in New Age Spirituality/Religion.
Every discovery, theory, and term from both the natural sciences and the humanities is misinterpreted and misused by the New Age to validate its own beliefs.
(Examples: quantum mechanics, black holes, DNA, evolution, possible alien life)
Children's behaviour is partly a result of society. We live in the western world where psychology is popular, and of course the New Age wants to give labels to so called ''sensitive'' children.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Master
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
That includes giving meaning to natural phenomena and the randomness of the universe!

To add:
Critical thinking is not encouraged in New Age Spirituality/Religion.
Every discovery, theory, and term from both the natural sciences and the humanities is misinterpreted and misused by the New Age to validate its own beliefs.
(Examples: quantum mechanics, black holes, DNA, evolution, possible alien life)
Children's behaviour is partly a result of society. We live in the western world where psychology is popular, and of course the New Age wants to give labels to so called ''sensitive'' children.

Just a side question about the blue highlightged sentence, if I may>>>does this imply that both them and you are dubious as to there being 'sensitive' children in existence? Also, in your mind, is psychology up for questioning also? Just curious, hope you don't mind...(And I agree with that critical thinking comment.)

Old 08-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Just a side question about the blue highlightged sentence, if I may>>>does this imply that both them and you are dubious as to there being 'sensitive' children in existence? Also, in your mind, is psychology up for questioning also? Just curious, hope you don't mind...(And I agree with that critical thinking comment.)
Words like sensitive and intuition are so woolly and frequently used these days that it seems pointless to make general statements like ''the kids these days are sensitive''..
Looking at this definition we can conclude that pretty much every child is sensitive and has always been.

Psychology is interesting and definitely to be questioned (as many things are), especially because it's not a hard science.