Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 07-02-2011, 04:53 PM
nalan

Why is it important to have indigo, etc. people?

I've been reading through, and there seems to be a mass non-consensus as to why these beings are important. Some are leaders, some are healers...but why are they considered different? People are born every day who grow up to become something great (big or small), so why the terminology?

I ask because of my son and my hopes/ambitions for him. Does it really matter for me to figure out if he is one of these beings?

Thanks,
Nalan
Old 07-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Master
Probably not, If such a thing exists, we're doing it (becoming leaders, etc.) without even knowing we 'are' an indigo, a crystal, etc. It's perhaps a new age terminology for people who study behaviors, and that sort of thing. I think some people like to be recognized as special, even though we all are anyway.

Old 07-02-2011, 05:11 PM
aKuna

Their importance is over all...an upgrade of humanity...
Indigos began filtering in back int 1960 a few at a time and very miss understood and not grouped.
By the 70's many were arriving their overall trait is computer brains with the rapid changing channels and ADD and ADHD which was then not understood.
After them came others such as Crystals the intuitive crew many with extreme introverted personalities to extremely outgoing
the Blue Ray are healers just by being in their presence and therefore draw other to them just for their energy
the Rainbow having many of these traits combined.
These were simply gradually up grading the species to become more...and the time has come we should stop labeling (because this is limiting) and just recognize this as evolution as we planned it.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:39 PM
nalan

An upgrade of humanity; I can go with that. I want to know that my son will be a better person that I am.

Maybe the day will come when labels will cease?
Old 07-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Master
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect
Quote:
Originally Posted by aKuna
These were simply gradually up grading the species to become more...and the time has come we should stop labeling (because this is limiting) and just recognize this as evolution as we planned it.
It isn't recognized as ''evolution'' - It's a religious belief (New Age).
Old 07-02-2011, 05:48 PM
dogninja

Doreen Virtue's bank account thanks you.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:07 PM
aKuna

Chrysaetos
Don't know where you've been but in my circle we have long since recognized Metaphysics Spirituality New Age Religion and Science as merging beliefs as all are One and all coming full circle with the Shifting of Consciousness!
Old 07-02-2011, 06:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogninja
Doreen Virtue's bank account thanks you.
lol, epic.
Quote:
Chrysaetos
Don't know where you've been but in my circle we have long since recognized Metaphysics Spirituality New Age Religion and Science as merging beliefs as all are One and all coming full circle with the Shifting of Consciousness!
Well that's quite a mouthful, but no, the New Age religion is hardly science. I don't subscribe to spiritual circles and theosophical thought and prefer to look at the evidence.

All these labels (incl. twin flames, astrological signs) are so vague they can apply to anyone. The Forer or Barnum effect comes into play here, as is selective thinking and confirmation bias.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:32 PM
aKuna

Maybe you should then expand yourself and your circles outside you own belief system to get the drift of what others KNOW as their reality. Each is individual in our perception...And sorry but the beliefs within these belief systems began merging a few years ago...not being locked into a particular belief system allows one to flow accepting expanding concept to broaden their perception...(the medical field is beginning to work with much of this and that is science merging with what has long ago deleted the label new age to become Metaphysical (spirituality & science )
Your not recognizing this, does not mean it is not the reality of others who are living it.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Maybe you should then expand yourself and your circles outside you own belief system to get the drift of what others KNOW as their reality. Each is individual in our perception...And sorry but the beliefs within these belief systems began merging a few years ago...not being locked into a particular belief system allows one to flow accepting expanding concept to broaden their perception...
Your not recognizing this, does not mean it is not the reality of others
I don't have many beliefs and the beliefs I do have are of little value to me in finding out the truth about things. I recognize them as just beliefs.

Our beliefs about reality do not make it what it is.
Though it's popular to think otherwise in New Age spirituality as it's heavily influenced by post-modern relativism...