Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 24-09-2016, 11:48 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian

People say I'm very peaceful but wow, I can get really angry too...I remember in school, one girl bullied me horribly and I sat there and took it every freaking day. And she would also bully this guy in class who was also very quiet...so one day she decided to make me and that guy the butt of her jokes and while I didn't enjoy it, my heart broke for the guy. He never said a word. Kind of reminded me of Boo Radley in To Kill a Mockingbird (my favorite movie)...well, I turned around in my seat and I weighed maybe 90 pounds if that at the time...8th grade I think...and she's laughing hahahaha, because she's the star of this show and I popped her so hard in the mouth (and she wasn't a small girl) and she flew backwards and her chair went out from under her. Dead silence...all her friends stopped laughing and she never, ever said a word to me again. Left me and "boo" alone completely after that.

Good for you! I remember being bullied when I was 5 and this little girl came and put her body between me (backed into a fence) and the two bullies. She was not pretty, was unhealthy, her shoes were leaking, she was tiny -even smaller than me. She came from a poor family, the likes of which we rarely know nowadays. The sort of poverty where you get no breakfast, and if you're lucky some 'bread-and-something' for dinner. But I'll never forget her and her strong Heart, my whole life long. Her name was Susan.
When I told my Mama, she was very moved, and got a whole box of things together to give to that family. And they were very glad, and not too proud to receive the gifts.
Old 25-09-2016, 06:16 AM
Master
*subscribing*
I think I like taking tests just a bit too much...hehe

Edit: Scored 88 out of 100....

Last edited by Faith33 : 25-09-2016 at 09:02 AM.
Old 25-09-2016, 02:06 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith33
*subscribing*
I think I like taking tests just a bit too much...hehe

Edit: Scored 88 out of 100....
If you like taking tests, then I've got another one that I've been meaning to post. It's a bit more "real world," yet not entirely. I will explain what I mean by that later. It's kind of scary to take because you really have to rely on your lifetime of experience with other people and on your intuition. In essence, you have to make really educated "guesses" for each question, and they tell you immediately if you answered correctly -- according to their opinion (sort of).

I will announce here what forum I've posted it in when I finally build up the courage to post it (I am still unhappy that I posted that Empathy Quotient test). I'm not sure which forum is the most appropriate one yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hmmmm, being different can be tough. Being an Indigo has always been like wading through treacle for me. Very tough.
Akira, my previous response to you regarding the eras in which we grew up doesn't make quite as much sense as I thought it did when I wrote it yesterday. There is a fair amount of truth to it as far as my generation goes, but I shouldn't have assumed your generation was all that different. Maybe it wasn't different at all, but you just happened to have much more difficult fellow kids to deal with than I did.
Old 25-09-2016, 03:43 PM
Master
Quote:
If you like taking tests, then I've got another one that I've been meaning to post. It's a bit more "real world," yet not entirely. I will explain what I mean by that later. It's kind of scary to take because you really have to rely on your lifetime of experience with other people and on your intuition. In essence, you have to make really educated "guesses" for each question, and they tell you immediately if you answered correctly -- according to their opinion (sort of).

I will announce here what forum I've posted it in when I finally build up the courage to post it (I am still unhappy that I posted that Empathy Quotient test). I'm not sure which forum is the most appropriate one yet.

^^^ This sounds even more interesting, JB, looking forward to it.
Aww, don't feel bad about the empathy test, I'm sure it's taken with more than a grain of salt! It's all good fun in the end.
Old 25-09-2016, 05:52 PM
Knower
Emotional Intelligence Quiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith33
^^^ This sounds even more interesting, JB, looking forward to it.
Aww, don't feel bad about the empathy test, I'm sure it's taken with more than a grain of salt! It's all good fun in the end.
Hi again, Faith33, and everyone else who has taken the Indigo test.

I just posted the "Emotional Intelligence Quiz.: Click here to take it. It is important that you read what I wrote there. Don't take the test without reading it.

Good luck!
Old 03-10-2016, 06:36 PM
Seeker
Wow! I've known for several years that I'm Indigo but didn't know my score would be so high. I got 99%. Sheesh. Guess that explains a lot of things.

Now I'm going to check out the Emotional Intelligence one.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Injeeai
Wow! I've known for several years that I'm Indigo but didn't know my score would be so high. I got 99%. Sheesh. Guess that explains a lot of things.

Now I'm going to check out the Emotional Intelligence one.
Wow! All of these high scores are making me feel positively pedestrian by comparison.
Old 02-11-2016, 10:58 PM
Newbie ;)

hi, i'm new to the forum. always thought about being an Indigo child but never quantified it.

took the test just now. 84/100

wow. confirms the weird stuff that happens around me often.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:38 PM
Knower

86%
Old 04-11-2016, 05:03 PM
Master

Well, I'm not an indigo child with a score of 49. But then I don't think I have a sense of entitlement or am here on a "mission". So it is probably accurate.

I'm going to take the other two tests listed.

I am a highly sensitive person and a free spirit.