Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 22-09-2016, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Because
Congrats!

I found that being able to identify myself as an Indigo last year was an especially satisfying experience, maybe because it implies (as I always believed) there is a higher reason for my being the way I am.

Click here to see one of the lists of Indigo characteristics that I found last year (the same list is on several websites). It's slightly different from the questions on the "test." More of those items describe me perfectly, especially my almost obsessive-compulsive need to know why I am expected to do something (I always drove my dad and my teachers crazy ), and the one that begins with "Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance for..." [I won't finish it here ].

Maybe that list will be meaningful for you too.

Wow! There were only about 3 things on that list that I could say "no" to. I had never thought of categorising myself but this is interesting.
Old 23-09-2016, 12:02 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Wow! There were only about 3 things on that list that I could say "no" to. I had never thought of categorising myself but this is interesting.
Sort of like belonging to an "elite unit," eh? Ha.

I think you have implied twice now that you didn't realize you were an Indigo until you took the test and read that list. It makes me wonder how many people who never visit the "Indigo, Crystal & Star Children" forum don't realize they are Indigo either. When I first posted the test I thought about posting it in one of the more general forums to catch the interest of some of those people -- and possibly increase visitation to this forum --, but I didn't know if that would be viewed as an "off-topic" posting or not.
Old 23-09-2016, 12:11 AM
Super Moderator
Haha! "elite unit"! Who is kidding me -huh?

As for the anger thing....I used to get so angry. I was a real warrior firebrand.
That has been one of the things I had to learn....how to handle that lust, and transmute it as best I can. Love helped me to work with it and now it is better. Yet it is still there just in case it's ever needed for some major battle! haha
Old 23-09-2016, 01:15 AM
Knower
Quote:
Haha! "elite unit"! Who is kidding me -huh?

Quote:
As for the anger thing....I used to get so angry. I was a real warrior firebrand.
That has been one of the things I had to learn....how to handle that lust, and transmute it as best I can. Love helped me to work with it and now it is better. Yet it is still there just in case it's ever needed for some major battle! haha
I rarely got too angry before I was shown my soulmate (the woman for whom I had been searching most of my life without realizing it until the moment I saw her) and was then told by Fate that she wasn't mine to have, even though we were together as often as possible for the next year (95% of the time in the college library, while studying). Until then I had always been very easy going and mostly happy. I didn't dream Fate could be that cruel, and I did all I could do to avoid the loss, but I failed. As the years went by, with almost no long-lasting relationships -- or even short-term ones either, for that matter --, it began to feel as if I was intentionally being "picked on" by Fate (like someone constantly poking me in the back with a sharp stick). As such, it was becoming easier for me to lose my patience in certain situations than I ever had before.** In true Indigo spirit (which, of course, I did not know back then), I was becoming really angry that something seemed to be preventing me from living the type of life that I felt absolutely certain I should already have been living -- whatever that might have been. I still feel that way. In the past 20 years, nothing has reduced my anger, anxiety and stress as successfully as the supplements Gaba, 5HTP and Ashwagandha have (as you may have read elsewhere). I started taking them earlier this year. These feelings of peace and calm are wonderful. I still get mad at times, but these incidents last for only very brief times and are then completely gone. They don't linger for hours, the way they used to.

[**Even though I was showing more anger in certain situations than ever before, I was still a paragon of peace, calm and diplomacy in most situations, including at my jobs (I had to bite my tongue pretty hard a few times, though). I made a lot of friends that way.]
Old 23-09-2016, 04:51 AM
Suspended
Guide
Ironically, my anger promotes peace.
When I saw people getting bullied and verbally abused, my anger would go VOOSH. And then the bully would back off.

My anger makes their anger look like a child's temper tantrum.

When I'm being lied to my face, my anger goes VOOSH! It promotes honest communication.

And by VOOSH, I mean my aura starts flaming, it's like crazy and someone across the room will suddenly turn to look at me.

However, since meeting my twin flame, my anger has toned down A LOT. My aura has not flamed for quite some time now. She absolutely hates my anger, she can't take it. She triggered me until I had little to none left in me to express.

The indigo is a spiritual WARRIOR.
Old 23-09-2016, 06:10 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
Ironically, my anger promotes peace.
When I saw people getting bullied and verbally abused, my anger would go VOOSH. And then the bully would back off.
I had/have a knack for making bullies and other jerks feel guilty for treating people poorly, but I definitely had to pick my battles, because I could have been pulverized by some of them. And I'm not partial to getting pulverized.

Quote:
My anger makes their anger look like a child's temper tantrum.
I've done that with only one very bully-ish, intimidating family member who would have run over me and taken me for all I was worth if I hadn't done it. I knew what he was going to do, and I knew I had to beat him at his own game, and I was so good at it that that tough thug was honestly taken aback by my livid, loud anger each time and thought I had gone off the deep end. I hadn't, of course, but that was exactly what I wanted him to think, so it worked. He still cheated me royally, but not nearly as badly as he would have if I hadn't put a stop to most of it before it got started.

Quote:
However, since meeting my twin flame, my anger has toned down A LOT. My aura has not flamed for quite some time now. She absolutely hates my anger, she can't take it. She triggered me until I had little to none left in me to express.
That's good!
Old 23-09-2016, 01:27 PM
Master
I took this test you gave me on the other thread...can't remember what it was called and responded to you there lol. I got 91 out of 100. I always thought I was odd and weird and a misfit and different but didn't want to be like the others either...it has only been in the last decade I really appreciate and love myself and I could never say that before. :-)

People say I'm very peaceful but wow, I can get really angry too...I remember in school, one girl bullied me horribly and I sat there and took it every freaking day. And she would also bully this guy in class who was also very quiet...so one day she decided to make me and that guy the butt of her jokes and while I didn't enjoy it, my heart broke for the guy. He never said a word. Kind of reminded me of Boo Radley in To Kill a Mockingbird (my favorite movie)...well, I turned around in my seat and I weighed maybe 90 pounds if that at the time...8th grade I think...and she's laughing hahahaha, because she's the star of this show and I popped her so hard in the mouth (and she wasn't a small girl) and she flew backwards and her chair went out from under her. Dead silence...all her friends stopped laughing and she never, ever said a word to me again. Left me and "boo" alone completely after that.

And what's a crystal child? My gosh I never heard of these terms. lol
Old 23-09-2016, 04:44 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I remember in school, one girl bullied me horribly and I sat there and took it every freaking day.
I never took it, but it never really bothered me either. I handled it by angrily arguing with them. For instance, I was as naive as a kid in a 60s sitcom in 5th grade. My classmates would make fun of me because I didn't know what the obscenities were that they were using. I would always get mad and tell them, "Hey! There was a time when you didn't know what those words meant either! Someone had to tell you about them before you knew! I just moved here, and no one said that stuff where I used to live, so you can't blame me!" They just laughed anyway, so I went on eating my lunch and ignored them. They never got me down, because I could tell that they were fun-loving kids, not malicious kids. And they were nice to me many times, too.

Quote:
And she would also bully this guy in class who was also very quiet...so one day she decided to make me and that guy the butt of her jokes and while I didn't enjoy it, my heart broke for the guy. He never said a word. Kind of reminded me of Boo Radley in To Kill a Mockingbird (my favorite movie)...well, I turned around in my seat and I weighed maybe 90 pounds if that at the time...8th grade I think...and she's laughing hahahaha, because she's the star of this show and I popped her so hard in the mouth (and she wasn't a small girl) and she flew backwards and her chair went out from under her. Dead silence...all her friends stopped laughing and she never, ever said a word to me again. Left me and "boo" alone completely after that.
Ha! I can easily visualize that scene by the way you wrote it.

Quote:
And what's a crystal child? My gosh I never heard of these terms. lol
I know. The names are so ridiculously cutesy that they are probably off-putting to many people who might otherwise take a look. The names make the subjects seem like juvenile science fiction. I'm not partial to that particular name either.
Old 24-09-2016, 12:20 PM
Master
Hi guys
i know I am an Indigo *irritatingly!!* lol, but took the test just to see what it came up with. I came up with 95% ... Hmmmm, being different can be tough. Being an Indigo has always been like wading through treacle for me. Very tough. As for the Crystals energy and it being stronger than the Indigo's (sorry can't remember who said this and in a rush so doing quick reply) I don't think it's as simple as that we are as strong as one another in different ways. We are made up of different energy patterns yes. However our intrinsic mantle is based on the same premise so to speak. One supports the other in a way...
Lots love
Akira
Old 24-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hi guys
i know I am an Indigo *irritatingly!!* lol, but took the test just to see what it came up with. I came up with 95% ... Hmmmm, being different can be tough.
I must be the only one who sees this as a positive thing. As I’ve said to others, maybe it’s because I have a tiny bit more of a balance between Indigo and non-Indigo. I don’t know.

Quote:
Being an Indigo has always been like wading through treacle for me. Very tough.
I wonder if, in addition to your very high score, your difficulty also has something to do with the era in which you grew up. Showing ones “differences” these days is more acceptable; therefore, people don’t hide their differences as much as they used to in the old days, and making our differences obvious to one another can cause “conflict” with average people, as well as with other different people (maybe not literal conflict, but a sort of hint of it). In the old days, we adapted to the general environment, and, as wrong as that may seem these days, it was ultimately beneficial for us. I adapted in most ways, yet I also never hid my differences (of opinion/belief) either. I sometimes viewed myself almost as a reincarnation of Thomas Jefferson, who wrote “The Declaration of Independence.” I was always ranting on about rights and independence, and that they should even apply to “us kids.”

Quote:
As for the Crystals energy and it being stronger than the Indigo's (sorry can't remember who said this and in a rush so doing quick reply) I don't think it's as simple as that we are as strong as one another in different ways. We are made up of different energy patterns yes. However our intrinsic mantle is based on the same premise so to speak. One supports the other in a way...
That is really well said. I completely agree with you. Neither one is more or less than the other. That might even be a great topic for a new thread. You should consider it.