Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-09-2016, 03:51 PM
Knower
Take the Indigo Test

Are you an Indigo?

There are several Indigo tests / quizzes on the internet, but this one seems to be the best, in my opinion. After answering the last question, just be sure to uncheck a box about wanting further info (I can't remember what it says), or it will take you on a detour that asks you to sign up for something instead of just giving you your results.

Are You An Indigo Child Test - by lonerwolf

I scored 78 out of 100. I'm way past my childhood years, so I had to answer several questions by remembering how I would have answered them in my childhood and early adulthood. The rest either fit me at all ages or never fit me at all. I first discovered the Indigo concept last year and, by my estimates at that time, I fit about 75 percent of the characteristics; therefore, this test was further confirmation for me that I really must be one.

Last edited by Just Because : 20-09-2016 at 05:13 PM.
Old 21-09-2016, 12:19 AM
Super Moderator
Well maybe I am....I got 82% I never thought of that!
Old 21-09-2016, 12:46 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Well maybe I am....I got 82% I never thought of that!
Congrats!

I found that being able to identify myself as an Indigo last year was an especially satisfying experience, maybe because it implies (as I always believed) there is a higher reason for my being the way I am.

Click here to see one of the lists of Indigo characteristics that I found last year (the same list is on several websites). It's slightly different from the questions on the "test." More of those items describe me perfectly, especially my almost obsessive-compulsive need to know why I am expected to do something (I always drove my dad and my teachers crazy ), and the one that begins with "Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance for..." [I won't finish it here ].

Maybe that list will be meaningful for you too.
Old 21-09-2016, 01:25 AM
Suspended
Guide
93%...sigh....

I wish I could at least pretend to be normal, but no, I am who I am.
Old 21-09-2016, 01:54 AM
Newbie ;)

I got an 85%, well this sort of answers my existential question.
Old 21-09-2016, 04:17 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
93%...sigh....
That's an incredibly high number. I don't see it as a bad thing, but then I guess I'm not the one who has to deal with it, the way you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
I wish I could at least pretend to be normal, but no, I am who I am.
I've tried to think of a response to this. I even tried a few Google searches for the heck of it, but I couldn't think of anything that you probably haven't already thought of, or which didn't sound unrealistic, or like an attempt at humor, even if it wasn't.

The thing that helped me more than anything was to tend bar for three years, something that I strongly resisted at first; but, for some reason, I've also always had an ability to adapt fairly acceptably (but not entirely) to whatever crowd I'm in. Usually, my abilities (acting skills???) fade rapidly if I stay in a given crowd too long.
Old 21-09-2016, 04:22 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDivision13
I got an 85%, well this sort of answers my existential question.
Everyone got a higher score than I did, so far!

From the sounds of it, maybe I'm lucky I'm only three-fourths Indigo. It implies that I have a relatively acceptable amount of both sides of the equation. However, come to think of it, neither side (Indigo / non-Indigo) has done me one single bit of good in all of my years, so far. So I don't know where I got this idea of my being lucky.

Is the answer to your existential question satisfactory? or just moot?
Old 21-09-2016, 05:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Because
Is the answer to your existential question satisfactory? or just moot?

A mix of both.
Old 22-09-2016, 01:48 AM
Master
You have reached 91 of 100 points, (91%)

But, I already knew that I'm different!
Old 22-09-2016, 03:10 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Because
That's an incredibly high number. I don't see it as a bad thing, but then I guess I'm not the one who has to deal with it, the way you do.

I've tried to think of a response to this. I even tried a few Google searches for the heck of it, but I couldn't think of anything that you probably haven't already thought of, or which didn't sound unrealistic, or like an attempt at humor, even if it wasn't.

The thing that helped me more than anything was to tend bar for three years, something that I strongly resisted at first; but, for some reason, I've also always had an ability to adapt fairly acceptably (but not entirely) to whatever crowd I'm in. Usually, my abilities (acting skills???) fade rapidly if I stay in a given crowd too long.

Being an indigo is old news, if I remember correctly we are of lower vibration than those new crystal children coming in. Maybe you should find a test for that, I'm interested in how these new crystal children behave. As an indigo I have some anger problems and stuff, and that's why I'm not too happy about it.