Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 24-10-2016, 03:19 PM
Knower

Wow, that's interesting
Old 27-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Knower
i wouldn't have a clue where my souls Galatic alien family originates from none of it actually makes sense to me, all I'm aware is that i was created by the Divine, we all are... Maybe that's all we're meant to know?
Old 15-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Pathfinder
Angel1 Thank you Starchild

That was so interesting to do ! I had reactions/feelings and words for all star systems although I already knew about my Pleiades home...( I felt 'family' when I saw the stars )
I also got 'home' for Orion , 'safe place' for Serpens, 'transmutation' from Reticulum, 'harmony' for Lyra, 'truth' from Canis Major,'playful' from Cepheus,'learning' from Hercules, 'mentorship' from Pegasus, 'infinity' for the Andromeda galaxy, 'healing light' from Cassiopeia, 'Diversity' from Aquarius, 'support' from Pisces, 'pure beauty' from Taurus, 'travel' from Draco and 'freedom' from Scorpio.

I am Scorpio sun, with aquarius ascendant and moon in pisces.
Saw my first starship and had communication from them age 9.

love and light to you. xxx
Old 05-02-2017, 05:25 PM
Experiencer
I don't know, but one psychic told me I'm from Orion and Lyra, so I'm sharing it here.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:07 PM
Seeker

I could be a combination of Wise One/Incarnated Angel, Mystic Angel. It's seems so complex! However, I do have a fascination with the Orion Nebula for some reason.
Old 03-03-2017, 06:32 AM
Knower

Orion and Pleiades seemed to resonate with me a lot and it seems to be the most common that people associate with. Whenever I look at the night sky, I always look for Orion. Maybe I have some origin there or something.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:32 PM
Badcopyinc

Since I was kid I would always make it a point to find Orion. Before I knew anything about constellations. I have always been fascinated by it and have conversations with that constellation many of bored nights. I always felt like I was being watched or guided from there. Easiest way to explain would be to use religion as an example those of faith look to a cross for support or guidance. I always chose Orion.

Never even knew people sought out their origin. Blew my mind to lookup traits of Orion starseeds.

But the video
Orion-wisdom/home feeing
Hercules-I felt enjoyment
Pegasus-enjoyment
Pleiades-fondness like I miss it?
Pisces-love
Gemini-fun
Cancer-beautiful
Old 08-04-2017, 09:40 PM
Knower
this doesn't help me at all, i didn't have a connection to any of them, yet I never felt I belong to earth either, I am glad you all seem to get a positive feel from this, I do wish to know where I originate from though, been on that search for a while
Old 16-04-2017, 12:58 AM
Suspended
Guide
Alpha Centauri

I didn't do the quiz but I have always since a child had Alpha Centauri on my mind,and not from the TV show " Lost in Space " way before that!

Kind Regards Billy.