Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 09-03-2012, 06:22 AM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon
If you're trying to breathe, and you inhale and exhale, it's frustrating when somebody's trying to push air into your lungs while you're trying to exhale, it's frustrating when somebody's trying to suck air out of your lungs when you're trying to inhale. That seems to be what Indigos are dealing with, metaphorically.

Lemon and Lindsay great points about the perils of being an empath. I wonder are all Indigos supposed to be empaths also? I took a test a long time ago and hazily remember it identifying me as indigo and crystal. Generalizing from my own experience, it seems that many in these new categories have spiritual gifts but boundaries that don't keep them safe - kind of like the development is incomplete and perhaps getting that part "up to code" is the mission for many.

And just a comment about this thread in general - how bizarre! It seems to get contentious right from the start. I was never really clear on what New Indigo was going to share with us because it seemed to become an argument right away.
Old 17-03-2012, 09:31 AM
Lemon

a friend of mine is an empath, but he's rather isolated and alone in that, most people would laugh at him or something, I think, would say that is foolish. I think he needs more friends who are accepting of such ideals, can help him unlock all his abilities, and he would probably be much happier soul.
Old 17-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Lindsay_1177

Yes It does seem to become an argument right away when ever its brought up... Its kinda odd... Seems to be that way around people in general that know or have heard about it, not just on SF. Its kinda interesting.
Old 23-03-2012, 01:22 AM
dmhorn

Here is a cool empath trick I learned, for all you Indigos/empaths out there. Just as in lucid dreaming, we can train ourselves to observe the emotions the others without becoming attached. We can feel what others feel without being impacted negatively. I dont know if anyone can relate to this, but it can be achieved through meditation, at least that is what worked for me. And whats with all this bad energy directed at people who call themselves Indigos anyway? I read through the thread and thought YUCK! We need to help and support each other, not debate and split hairs. Love is what brings understanding, not bickering over silly differences
Old 23-03-2012, 02:14 AM
Lindsay_1177

Well said dmhorn!! I agree all the way!