Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 24-02-2011, 07:40 PM
Master
"Indigo Children" "Crystal Children" "Star Children" "Rainbow Children" "Yadda Yadda Children". just what humanity needs ... more ego based elitism.
Old 25-02-2011, 08:14 PM
aKuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeliar791
We create our own reality within a predetermined set of parameters.

That is what you have been taught......I live a much different expanded concept knowing I've stepped into other dimensional realities and back again, it is not the norm but soon it will be....but only to those who embrace the idea of true consciousness expansion without limitations; am quite sane, have 1 of 3 solvent business remaining during my retirement, with adult children and grandchildren. So you believe what you will and that is exactly what you will continue to express as your experience, because you do not accept belief of anything else.....and I'll hold my beliefs and continue to live them as I have for
an number of years. Closed minds are like closed books you never get the whole story.
Old 25-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Originally Posted by aKuna
That is what you have been taught......I live a much different expanded concept knowing I've stepped into other dimensional realities and back again, it is not the norm but soon it will be....but only to those who embrace the idea of true consciousness expansion without limitations; am quite sane, have 1 of 3 solvent business remaining during my retirement, with adult children and grandchildren. So you believe what you will and that is exactly what you will continue to express as your experience, because you do not accept belief of anything else.....and I'll hold my beliefs and continue to live them as I have for
an number of years. Closed minds are like closed books you never get the whole story.

There is no whole story.
Old 26-02-2011, 01:17 AM
Experiencer
Just stumbled upon this thread. I don't know what to make of Indigo Children, etc. I however find it rather interesting that such esoteric conversation can occur at the same time there are such negative undercurrents. Reading the posts here, I had to ask myself "Where is the love?"

Don't get me wrong. I am not judging anyone nor is it my intent to offend. I don't even know anyone here. I just found it an interesting observation in a spiritual forum. It reminds me of a quote: "Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you, not because they are kind, but because you are." Peace.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:18 AM
unus supra

It doesnt matter. What these labels point to essentially is that the body that is inhabited is capable of working with particular energy.

you are not your body It is the means by which you are afforded the opportunity to experience this reality. think of a pinball in a pinball machine.

now liken the body to a radio, and how depending on if it is a shortwave or long wave can pick up different frequencies. The body is a receiver set,
it recieves food, it receives water, it receives air, and it likewise receives "spiritual energy". Each to a relative degree
in accordance with the energetic demands of the user.

It is ours to use according to our own paths. Another words have you seen your neighborhood genius driving down the street in a beat up oldsmobile? you could have a man or women who doesnt drive that shnazy turbocharged indigo, but that doesnt speak to whos driving it. It is the evolution of the human body/mind as a complete mechanism to afford what is potentially an infinite intelligent creative force, the opportunity to more fully express itself. you are a representation of that intelligence, that very creative force. I assure you, you have this body now, and when it can no longer fulfill its function, YOU move on.
Time to get a new car.

Same concept.

but heres the difference. If you are here, now, and you have this body, even if it is the one attuned to the previous times frequencies. Unlike the cars we drive

this body is designed to adapt and change in relation to the demands put upon it by our environment, in order to be able to transmit those very same frequencies.

If you stick around long enough, your body is going to change so it can handle it. Everyones will, and if they dont, they were meant to leave here before this particular work is complete.

To see the creator at work, look no further than the creations, they are reflections of each other.
Think of any market, lets use the computer analogy, since we have familiarized ourselves with it. At any
given time, the market is full of computers that give or take, work to a similar capacity.
When this is no longer meeting the demands that people put upon it (environmental factor)
a new one is introduced. In a very short time, every computer is raised in turn to reflect the new standard.

as above so below.

makes perfect sense doesnt it?

this is how it works.